• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Forgotten, GigaMogger and 3 others

Déjà vu!
I've just seen this thread before!

• JFL
Reactions: joel17, Nisse, GigaMogger and 2 others
Tall ramus + chin is life

as can be seen here, the skullpill is brutal. He has a tiny philtrum, small face, huge balloon head, yet he is still considered very attractive. Skull is life.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 4430
@MisterMercedes

how's this?

IMG 9597 2

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Nisse, GigaMogger and 2 others
as can be seen here, the skullpill is brutal. He has a tiny philtrum, small face, huge balloon head, yet he is still considered very attractive. Skull is life.
Have you seen him in motion? His skull is not big whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Still looks like a soyboy Antifa tho

Getting fed up on these ramus pills, how many left nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029
Getting fed up on these ramus pills, how many left nigga?
If you’re fed up with them why do you keep viewing/commenting on them?

I did morphs giving him a more square chin but girls preferred the narrower chin. Harmony is real.
Watch this, according to studies women dont really care about ramuses and low gonial angles. They chose the more average ones over the really masculine ones

If you’re fed up with them why do you keep viewing/commenting on them?
I wasnt being serious, just made ajoke about you making a shit ton of ramus threads everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029
Watch this, according to studies women dont really care about ramuses and low gonial angles. They chose the more average ones over the really masculine ones
This sounds a bit bullshit. I’ve seen one study that shows women preferring more moderately masculine jaws than ridiculously robust ones.

However, if women don’t love tall ramuses and low gonial angles, you’d need to explain why Pitt, Cahill, Pattinson, etc. have such broad appeal.

This sounds a bit bullshit. I’ve seen one study that shows women preferring more moderately masculine jaws than ridiculously robust ones.

However, if women don’t love tall ramuses and low gonial angles, you’d need to explain why Pitt, Cahill, Pattinson, etc. have such broad appeal.
Sounds bullshit to me too i think tall ramuses and low gonial angles do look better but its not a make or break feature

Sounds bullshit to me too i think tall ramuses and low gonial angles do look better but its not a make or break feature
Depends on how short the ramus is. If it’s Michael cera tier it definitely is a make or break features.

I agree that not having a good/ideal jaw won’t make you a subhuman, but it will (For most) prevent you from being a chad/gigachad.

Depends on how short the ramus is. If it’s Michael cera tier it definitely is a make or break features.

I agree that not having a good/ideal jaw won’t make you a subhuman, but it will (For most) prevent you from being a chad/gigachad.
As long as your gonions arent above your lips youre fine

As long as your gonions arent above your lips youre fine
A gonion above the upper lip is actually infantile. A bad ramus is usually one where the gonion is at or above the middle of the lips. You could find exceptions though.

A gonion above the upper lip is actually infantile. A bad ramus is usually one where the gonion is at or above the middle of the lips. You could find exceptions though.
I meant more like above the lower lip i didnt explain it well