Big food industries make "pro-obesity" ad campaigns

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
Imagine being in the position of McDonalds or any large fast-food conglomerate and seeing the popularity of eating healthy and the boom of the popularity of the gym explode in recent times, all of these new things are pushing against what these fast food companies want you to do, which is consume their food like crazy.

So what do they do...

you start seeing these fat models and obese women more and more in ads, video games, TV shows, movies are making more and more media about fat people and trying to normalize such a disease. You are told that "fat women are beautiful" and "all bodies are accepted".

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

This isn't even a conspiracy, its just the truth, they all are run by the same people, that's why you see them pushing out the same fucking garbage.

don't be a sheep.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and noobs
Happy Hour Smile GIF

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Bro watched one Andrew Tate video and got inspired

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, SubhumanForever and try2beme
Bro watched one Andrew Tate video and got inspired
i dont like that bald faggot, i literally SE'd one of his employees so I can steal 500$ from him (in roblox)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
That's why body positivity is always about fat bitches and fat fucks instead of short guys or better yet, midgets and burn victims. The ones that ACTUALLY need body positivity.

Ain't nothing positive about being fat.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices