Big majority of young men have little to no experience with dating and sex

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
They're either too ugly or too high inhib to ask girls out. Make sure you try talking to girls and asking em out so that you know which camp you're in, otherwise you can't really know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, turkproducer, tryingtofindsolution and 3 others
What do you mean by this, Mr. cupofcoffee?
Ask girls out so you at least know the reason why you're single and virgin etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Zeta ascended, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Between the ages of 15-23 I don't think I ever asked a single girl out in person. It's a big regret of mine as a late 20's oldcel now.

Unfortunately you can't change brain wiring though. Some of us are just high-inhib losers for life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Feanor, sub6manletnozygos and 5 others
True OP, you never know until u ask

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Between the ages of 15-23 I don't think I ever asked a single girl out in person. It's a big regret of mine as a late 20's oldcel now.

Unfortunately you can't change brain wiring though. Some of us are just high-inhib losers for life.
I don't believe that

what do you mean by in person? like girls you know, I asked out my ONS after we slept together and thats only becuase we had sex, would never have had the low inhib to do it otherwise

I don't believe that
Outside of drugs (SSRI's) I've found nothing to help it. I haven't tried exposure therapy (asking out 100+ women) but it's seemingly impossible. It's why some 'pua' guys can approach 50 girls in 1 day (even while they're ugly as fuck) and not get anxiety about it, while others may struggle just to ask someone for the time.

Brain. Genetics. Ogre.
what do you mean by in person? like girls you know, I asked out my ONS after we slept together and thats only becuase we had sex, would never have had the low inhib to do it otherwise
I mean I never went up to a girl, expressed interest and asked her out. If it wasn't for online dating I'd still be a virgin - it literally saved my sex life, as I have massive inhibition levels.

• +1
Reactions: joao and Deleted member 2227
Outside of drugs (SSRI's) I've found nothing to help it. I haven't tried exposure therapy (asking out 100+ women) but it's seemingly impossible. It's why some 'pua' guys can approach 50 girls in 1 day (even while they're ugly as fuck) and not get anxiety about it, while others may struggle just to ask someone for the time.

Brain. Genetics. Ogre.

I mean I never went up to a girl, expressed interest and asked her out. If it wasn't for online dating I'd still be a virgin - it literally saved my sex life, as I have massive inhibition levels.
lol im 21 and ive still never slayed other than through tinder, although theres a caveat to that in that some tinder girls i fucked were girls i had met irl and subsequently pulled on nights out

• +1
Reactions: joao and CupOfCoffee
Rejection hurts too much. When my crush rejected me I became suicidal. People who are too high inhibition are correct they know they are genetic trash and their brain is trying to keep them mentally sane by not asking women out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and greenboat

Brain. Genetics. Ogre.
Yeah to some extent. I was VERY neurotic and high inhib before. Testosterone and taking phenibut before dates or when I ask out a girl makes me low inhib as fuck. I asked out my current girlfriend when I was on phenibut. People say drugs are bad but I wouldnt have a gf or have lost my virginity if not for drugs so I call bs. Try phenibut bro

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

Me neither man. That sucks.

JFL at approaching women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, DidntRead, hebbewem and 2 others
Yeah to some extent. I was VERY neurotic and high inhib before. Testosterone and taking phenibut before dates or when I ask out a girl makes me low inhib as fuck. I asked out my current girlfriend when I was on phenibut. People say drugs are bad but I wouldnt have a gf or have lost my virginity if not for drugs so I call bs. Try phenibut bro
im actually completley fine when i go on tinder dates and im one on one with a girl. When im at a party though i find it really difficult because i feel like if i make a move on a girl i have to bare the judgement of all the other people there at the party not just the girl who rejected me

Is phenibut legit ?? Or Placebo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and CupOfCoffee
tell me the story of how you asked her out. I hoenstly think im gonna ask my oneitis out very soon, not this weekend because its valentines day so it would seem cringey and beta but the weekend after i think i will

Rejection hurts too much. When my crush rejected me I became suicidal. People who are too high inhibition are correct they know they are genetic trash and their brain is trying to keep them mentally sane by not asking women out.

Scripture.

I don’t have the social circle to go to clubs/bars so where could I talk to girls in person? Cold approaching sounds like an extroverted American type of thing that would get you arrested in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and CupOfCoffee
You're an idiot if you aren't approaching girls jfl no wonder you're incel/virgin/single/alone. Little bitches
I don’t have the social circle to go to clubs/bars so where could I talk to girls in person? Cold approaching sounds like an extroverted American type of thing that would get you arrested in the UK
I asked out girls in school or at work (if I got iois) and at stores etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and .👽.
You guys should try tinder first. If no luck try IRL. If high inhib its over

tell me the story of how you asked her out. I hoenstly think im gonna ask my oneitis out very soon, not this weekend because its valentines day so it would seem cringey and beta but the weekend after i think i will
Nope do it now don't wait for shit. Valentines day or not doesn't matter lol. We were literally just sitting by each other and she was playing a game on her phone and I asked her what she was playing. Introduced myself. Easy tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
You're an idiot if you aren't approaching girls jfl no wonder you're incel/virgin/single/alone. Little bitches

I asked out girls in school or at work (if I got iois) and at stores etc.
Approaching women is the most cucked thing in existence. Just imagine actually begging for validation from a foid like a little lapdog.

I feel bad for you if you had to approach women to lose your virginity. I didn't and neither did any guy that looks half decent.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DidntRead, hebbewem, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
Nope do it now don't wait for shit. Valentines day or not doesn't matter lol. We were literally just sitting by each other and she was playing a game on her phone and I asked her what she was playing. Introduced myself. Easy tbh
U low inhib as fuck or gl

i go to clubs alone in the UK sometimes to approach girls. Find it easier to approach when alone vs when with my mates becasue i dont have the fear of judgement from my own social cirlce coupled with the fear of rejection from the girl herself.

Approaching women is the most cucked thing in existence. Just imagine actually begging for validation from a foid like a little lapdog.

I feel bad for you if you had to approach women to lose your virginity. I didn't and neither did any guy that looks half decent.
So stupid. Girls don't approach unless you're 6.5psl so keep waiting lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
fuark mirin hard, I was gonna message her on facebook and ask if she wanted to get a drink together. Ive done a few cold approaches in night life environments but never daytime

Yeah randomly approaching women would get you arrested where I live

If girls never ever showed interest or approached you so it's just over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, DidntRead, hebbewem and 2 others
I was incel until i installed tinder tbh

Im never approaching a girl IRL tho

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Just remembered my parents met at a bus stop. Maybe it is legit after all but that was a different era without #MeToo and stuff

i never initiate conversation with anyone ever lol. im such a high inhibition rotter. only gay guys ssk me out. it's fukkin gay man

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 1476
If girls never ever showed interest or approached you so it's just over.
Does it count if she approached me online? cuz that happens to me frequently but it rarely happens irl tbh

Where can I get phenibut in Australia? Also too high inhib to get tinder because there's a chance someone I know is gonna recognise me

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245

• +1

only ugly girls approach men out of desperation, JFL if u think any decent looking girl approaches

if u want a cute girlfriend u have to approach after she gives an obvious ioi

Last edited:
  • +1
U low inhib as fuck or gl
Low inhib from drugs and just motivation to change my situation. At a certain point I got so sick of being alone that I just ask out a girl if there's a reasonable chance she'll say yes to a date. In this case she was really happy I asked and we don't go one day or night away from each other, it was 100% worth it