Big money to be made from baldcels

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
sOIeE77.jpg

Baldcels know they have to act ASAP

Men are truly retarded.

Most women look good only as a result of their long hair, hair is the biggest halo.

Yet many men get buzz cuts, short cuts, and not even bald but have full hair.

I'm going to keep growing out mine forever, I'm never touching the top again.

When it's fully below my shoulder I may get the length trimmed so it doesn't go too much below my neck but I've had enough of this retarded double standard.

206 large

That's how I'm getting my hair, and I might only cut it for length once it gets below my shoulders.

Men are truly retarded.

Most women look good only as a result of their long hair, hair is the biggest halo.

When it's fully below my shoulder I may get the length trimmed so it doesn't go too much below my neck but I've had enough of this retarded double standard.

View attachment 6753

That's how I'm getting my hair, and I might only cut it for length once it gets below my shoulders.
Faggot tbh

GOAT hair for men is something like your hero Guts tbh, a little shorter or longer is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Zesto
Men are truly retarded.

View attachment 6753

Men have kept their hair short for thousands of years. It probably dates way back in our evolution.

Faggot tbh

GOAT hair for men is something like your hero Guts tbh, a little shorter or longer is fine

I got the eye area and brow area but don't got anything else to pull it off.

I used to have my hair just like that, but no one ever treated me nicely until I BoyMaxxed and softened myself up.

I am also a manlet at 5'11, if I was 6'1 with jaw surgery then it could work perhaps.

Men have kept their hair short for thousands of years. It probably dates way back in our evolution.

I wouldn't say that's entirely true. In middle ages European art (and fantasy movies/tv-shows, men always had long hair).

and in 1970s USA men had long hair.

It's just a social construct men have to have short hair.

I wouldn't say that's entirely true. In middle ages European art (and fantasy movies/tv-shows, men always had long hair).

and in 1970s USA men had long hair.

It's just a social construct men have to have short hair.
I disagree. If you put a man with a full head of hair + no beard, vs a man with shaved head + full beard, who looks manlier usually? Since baldness and beard growth are the result of DHT being converted from testosterone, I would argue that women would likely be programmed to prefer the bald + full beard (especially during ovulation phase). I could be wrong though.

I disagree. If you put a man with a full head of hair + no beard, vs a man with shaved head + full beard, who looks manlier usually? Since baldness and beard growth are the result of DHT being converted from testosterone, I would argue that women would likely be programmed to prefer the bald + full beard (especially during ovulation phase). I could be wrong though.

Never.

That's the thing, we have all ben led to alive that being manly = better for men.

When from what I've seen women prefer anything but. It's just a cope ogres give themselves.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
>District line
Disgusting

Never.

That's the thing, we have all ben led to alive that being manly = better for men.

When from what I've seen women prefer anything but. It's just a cope ogres give themselves.
Women prefer masculine men who have good genetics too. That usually means tall + full thick hair. Obviously just looking masculine is not enough and its not black and white. So for someone with bad hair genetics (thin and/or balding), it might be their best bet to keep it short to retain that masculine feature. If your hair is thick and not balding, then fucking grow it out. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Zesto
51 months JFL :lul::lul::lul:
Dr Pen gives same result in 6

Men are truly retarded.

View attachment 6753

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Men are truly retarded.

View attachment 6753

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
seriously what is this shit
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Never.

and this is the same shit wtf. women dont like men that look like trannys or little children