Big Nose+Weak Lower Third=Subhuman

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
If you have a big nose and a weak lower third it is beyond over. Instant subhuman. I have nice eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, beard, skin, coloring, hair, height, frame, body, etc but because I have a big nose and a weak lower third (beard=major cope, have solid beard but my weak lower third still shines through and reveals my subhumanity) I'm a subhuman who has never even held hands with a girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and balding17yomanletcel
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Cope I have the same and lost my virginity at fourteen you’re just a pussy

Gigacope I have the same without any of the good features listed and I lost mine at 15.

Op needs to personalitymaxx

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
  • JFL
I’m not even white jfl and even if it was that’s entirely irrelevant if I look curry (which everyone says I do)
Brutal just actually be confident pill

• +1
Gigacope I have the same without any of the good features listed and I lost mine at 15.

Op needs to personalitymaxx

I actually have a great personality, I'm a friendly, kind, caring, reliable, trustworthy, loyal, honest person.

cheekbones are more important if you have a big nose. that's why im getting a fat graft

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
cheekbones are more important if you have a big nose. that's why im getting a fat graft

Interesting, unaware of "fat grafts", what do they do and how much do they cost?

Bulbous nose + weak lower third = instant death.

• +1
  • +1
wide nose is ugly on it's own, it's a subhuman feature. if it's a little big from the side it looks alright it can give you a Greek God look.

• +1
I’m 3.5 PSL subhuman just personality max bro

Jfl same here bro, people here on these forums and discord rate me -10 PSL but I have had foids simping on my tiktok and girls approaching me at parties before i joined these incel forums and shit. Ive let my mind get controlled by these fuckers for too long but once I get into college im gonna go back to what i was doing before jfl

• +1
Long nose is subhuman.