Big question

N

Norwooder

Master
After how many days or weeks of pursuing a girl through dates and messages do you get to have sex with her? Yes my chad friends have sex after a day of messages, but thats chad, for those in the iffy range like myself who "require" game and confidence and slow pursuing I would personally say if I haven't had sex with her in 2 weeks since messaging her she has no intention to do so and I should just completely stop wasting my time (within reasonable circumstances) like if she is on holiday or extremely busy or stressed then obviously she can't but for any normal circumstance (living in the same area) and both free at certain times then I think of u haven't slept with them within 2-3 weeks then it's completely no chance that she will eventually just put out...

Sounds like a question for r/TheRedPill :lul:

Fuck her right in the pussy or rope immediately

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Fuck her right in the pussy or rope immediately
Ik that's meant to be a joke, but it's so true in today's society, my friend chokes girls with his cock in parks and playgrounds in my area while beta guys ask her to get coffee and she says maybe, rip

Ik that's meant to be a joke, but it's so true in today's society, my friend chokes girls with his cock in parks and playgrounds in my area while beta guys ask her to get coffee and she says maybe, rip
Yup. That's how it is. Everything's destroyed and ruined for you if you're not a highly desirable to women

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder