BIG SKULL IS ACTUALLY AN UNTERMENSCH TRAIT? (EXPLAINED)

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
For example i cant imagine this dude as good looking even after when he leans out

muh big skull copers destroyed?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21052
it's all just ratios, large frames look weird with small skulls, small frames look weird with large skulls.

but there's other factors, if you've got sloped shoulders for example despite your ratios being normal you will still look retarded.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa and Tallooksmaxxer
it's all just ratios, large frames look weird with small skulls, small frames look weird with large heads.

but there's other factors, if you've got sloped shoulders for example despite your ratios being normal you will still look retarded.

View attachment 1917878
i dont really think small skulls look weird on large frames unless you are bodybuilder or get no go haircuts for small skull.
goebbels would look better with small skull.

i dont really think small skulls look weird on large frames unless you are bodybuilder or get no go haircuts for small skull.

goebbels would look better with small skull.
Sure.

heroic look is cope

big skull always mogs. Imagine getting skull mogged, you’ll always look like a little kid

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Tallooksmaxxer
it's not black and white like that I'm just trying to explain it in the simplest way possible, there's a lot of factors including the structure of your face and even your hairstyle that contribute to whether you'll look good or not, and ultimately whether you're unappealing or attractive comes down to the same thing.

if your ratios are abnormal in the positive way, you're an eye-catcher and you'll be selected as a model.

if your ratios are abnormal in a negative way, you'll be relentlessly targeted for your appearance, due to the same as the above, abnormality draws attention.

with 'weird' I don't mean bad, with weird I mean that we subconsciously notice that something is off, which causes us to look again, ugly and attractive is in reality two sides of the same coin, there's no in between because if you're not attractive but your ratios are normal you won't draw attention to yourself, it's just both extremes that do.

Last edited:
@Tallooksmaxxer is obviously a little skulled baby. Imagine as a male thinking big skull is bad

Lacking awareness is autistic trait which you have OP

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Tallooksmaxxer
Have you ever seen big fucking skull? Your chin alone can mog half of your face if you have small skull.

Last edited:
@Tallooksmaxxer is obviously a little skulled baby. Imagine as a male thinking big skull is bad

Lacking awareness is autistic trait which you have OP
Have you ever seen big fucking skull? Your chin alone can mog half of your face if you have small skull.
cope i dont talk about peanut skulls

@Deepmaxer @pur3e

please tell me the maxxes that will make this dude chad.

protip : zero

big skull hinders your angularity, even with implants he wont be striking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa