Big thread on moneymaxxing

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Lets collect all methods how to actually moneymax, everyone just talking about it.

I start:

1. Swing trade
Use app like webull, buy in at oversold, sell at overbought

If you want less risk and more reward, get into swing trading specifics

2. Learn SEO
much needed field, you work for the sites so they show up high on google

3. Fraudy shit
Like email scams... Don't know much bout that, use it as last option if u reaally broke

4. Dealing drugs
Dont get caught and have a big social network

5. Dont smoke
Most expensive hobby

6. Work in a new emerging field (social media marketing, media design...) Much money to be made

7. You don't have to go to university! More and more people go there, the market gets completely flooded, old fashioned jobs will become more sought after

8. Donate blood
Depends on the country if and how much youll be paid, used to be wayyy more, you help people

9. Build up online traffic with youtube, instagram..., You can easily convert that into money with amazon links, products...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn, framecel222 and Deleted member 2769
Lets collect all methods how to actually moneymax, everyone just talking about it.

I start:

1. Swing trade

2. Learn SEO

3. Fraudy shit
Like email scams... Don't know much bout that, use it as last option if u reaally broke

4. Dealing drugs

5. Dont smoke
Most expensive hobby

6. Work in a new emerging field (social media marketing, media design...) Much money to be made

7. You don't have to go to university! More and more people go there, the market gets completely flooded, old fashioned jobs will become more sought after

8. Donate blood
Depends on the country if and how much youll be paid, used to be wayyy more, you help people

9. Build up online traffic with youtube, instagram..., You can easily convert that into money with amazon links, products...
Swing trade lmao

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I want to be a mafioso so badly. It’s the ideal way of life for a man.

Getting a job. I think that's a good one

all cope except swing trade.
But the majority of users don't have the balls for it

high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
you niggers actually make money or what :feelspepo:
Yes. You start with papertrading (no real money) as soon s you make constant profits start with small amunts and work your way up
all cope except swing trade.
But the majority of users don't have the balls for it
None is cope, but i agree, swing trade is the fastest one if you are smart and have no emotions

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
8D6350C5 93E3 4132 B14B FF675D527A4B

XD

Yes. You start with papertrading (no real money) as soon s you make constant profits start with small amunts and work your way up

None is cope, but i agree, swing trade is the fastest one if you are smart and have no emotions
Nah bro swing trading is hard. Expect to make 20% ROI max per year IF you are that good. That’s almost warren Buffett level. Most lose money. 95% approx.

• +1

I start:

1. Swing trade

2. Learn SEO

3. Fraudy shit

4. Dealing drugs

5. Dont smoke
Most expensive hobby

8. Donate blood

Will read soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and UglyMan
If swing trade was that easy to make money why people study decade to go business school and wagecuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
I am practicing swing trade and it is not easy at all. Not to mention that I lost some money

All cope except last 2

last 2 have highest success rate of working tbh

I start:

1. Swing trade

2. Learn SEO

3. Fraudy shit

4. Dealing drugs

5. Dont smoke
Most expensive hobby

8. Donate blood

Go work at a stable part time job to pay for surgery. Doing that shit is too risky and unstable.

invest into knee pads