• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, HeightPilledum and Kamui
My nigga I need you on slop world

i wanna hatefuck that roach

GGC (Gargantuan Golden Cock) only

GGC only

GGC only

Top tier Asian foids like these are only slayable if you're top tier Asian yourself (GL ones never date out), meanwhile top tier white foids give their bodies to ethnic men in all western countries. Over jfl

Last edited:
god took their asses and moved it all up to their tits

GGC (Gargantuan Golden Cock) only

GGC only

GGC only

Top tier Asian foids like these are only slayable if you're top tier Asian yourself (GL ones never date out), meanwhile top tier white foids give their bodies to ethnic men in all western countries. Over jfl

View attachment 2361590

Both mogged by the German programmer's wife

3560020 download 3

• JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞
I genuinely don't find her attractive lmao, looks like a fakeupmaxxed Becky to me

If you search go to images most of them fog her hard imo, so do most of the girls in the videos
Better looking than Jennie
60e

Why do ricecels think Kpop idols are unique? Lmao. You don't need to be on a stage singing and dancing to be considered beautiful in Korea.
Noodlstacies are EVERYWHERE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
Better looking than Jennie
View attachment 2361615
Why do ricecels think Kpop idols are unique? Lmao. You don't need to be on a stage singing and dancing to be considered beautiful in Korea.
Noodlstacies are EVERYWHERE

I find random Asian Stacies I see on TikTok more attractive than famous Kpop idols but you're fucking delusional if you actually think right fogs left lmao. Left fogs hard and it's not even remotely close, Stacy vs fakeupmaxxed MTB, run a poll if you don't believe me. I'm not just saying this because she's dating a white guy I've seen more attractive Asian girls date white guys

I find random Asian Stacies I see on TikTok more attractive than famous Kpop idols but you're fucking delusional if you actually think right fogs left lmao. Left fogs hard and it's not even remotely close, run a poll if you don't believe me. I'm not just saying this because she's dating a white guy I've seen more attractive Asian girls date white guys
Run a poll where? Here? Even this site will vote based on popularity.
Guaranteed I'll get like 10 people to vote who will reverse search and be biased

Run a poll where? Here? Even this site will vote based on popularity.
Guaranteed I'll get like 10 people to vote who will reverse search and be biased

Fucking cope most non-yellowfevercels don't even know who she is and I doubt one person would reverse search

Bro no fucking way you actually think right comes even close to left lmao. If both were unknown then left would destroy right on literally every poll and dating app experiment. Maybe this is why even white Chads date ugly Asian LTBs and SEAmonkeys they legit can't tell the difference JFL

Fucking cope most non-yellowfevercels don't even know who she is and I doubt one person would reverse search

Bro no fucking way you actually think right comes even close to left lmao. If both were unknown then left would destroy right on literally every poll and dating app experiment. Maybe this is why even white Chads date ugly Asian LTBs and SEAmonkeys they legit can't tell the difference JFL
I'll poll it and let you know

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist