Her face ain’t even that bad lol

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Hades, GreenHat500 and 6 others
BOOBA
Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and cytoplasm
goddamit i feel like a fucking monkey
what is it in our brain that makes us attracted to tits? its just fat, why dont we see it the same as a giant disgusting cyst?
i wanna rise above this chained human instincs.

stay focused.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, AscendingHero, Ryan and 4 others
what is it in our brain that makes us attracted to tits? its just fat, why dont we see it the same as a giant disgusting cyst?

stay focused.

• Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, Mewton and Corleone
she's not ugly

stay focused.
Stay focused bro
7a46e94b 3ef1 40e8 bdf2 3b26ba32241f

Dont give in
7wuxhuq89d8
Duiw8q9q9r9

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Myth and HarrierDuBois
Crazy that the same body fat we hate so much can make something that we like so much

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
More pictures of her
IMG 5481
IMG 5482
IMG 5483
IMG 5484
IMG 5485
IMG 5486
IMG 5489
IMG 5490
IMG 5496
IMG 5497
IMG 5498
IMG 5499

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
She has good facial proportions, she’s not ugly.
True ugliness is having fucked proportions or bad bone structure

The most npc user in this forum. This is literary all you are saying. It's like a glitch happend in your script. BBC is a Jewish propaganda, made to lower the self esteem of the whites. The whites are the best, and always will be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, It'snotover, tombradylover and 2 others
The most npc user in this forum. This is literary all you are saying. It's like a glitch happend in your script. BBC is a Jewish propaganda, made to lower the self esteem of the whites. The whites are the best, and always will be.
ethnics and negroids seethe over this fact

Good palpebral fissure, good ipd, decent midface.
Her only real failos are her philtrum is slightly too long, and her face is chubby
Looked at her instagram again and she's not ugly, but she desperately needs to lose the bloat in her face.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
cope, the greatest athletes of all time are black, and bbc is not jewish propaganda, bbcs have the biggest dicks of all races and they are slaying every cute white girl

• Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
cope, the greatest athletes of all time are black, and bbc is not jewish propaganda, bbcs have the biggest dicks of all races and they are slaying every cute white girl
Caucasians are looked as gods in other continents than Europe. Sub-5s in asia and south america are literary slayers. While I do agree that bbc mogs in some very few cases, its mostly because of big penis fettish and not the black skin itself.

Caucasians are looked as gods in other continents than Europe. Sub-5s in asia and south america are literary slayers. While I do agree that bbc mogs in some very few cases, its mostly because of big penis fettish and not the black skin itself.
GIF 230430 190525
as always