Big Traps : Looksmax or Min ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
My traps are so weak while my shoulders are broad. It looks like shit tbh.

However, traps make your neck shorter and my neck is not long. Do you think big traps look aesthetic or not ?

If you have broad shoulders but weak traps then you're wasting potential, get decent traps (not too big) and it'll look pretty good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, Incoming and randomvanish

However, traps make your neck shorter and my neck is not long. Do you think big traps look aesthetic or not ?
Imo traps are a looksmin unless you have long clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
If you have overly large traps it can make your frame look more narrow due to your shoulders appearing smaller. Traps shouldn't be too big for the best aesthetic, but they definitely need some size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, animo123 and PrisonMike

It’s really important yes

If you have at least average shoulder width there is no reason not to hit traps hard. Its hard to over-develop your traps as a natty anyways.

If you have at least average shoulder width there is no reason not to hit traps hard. Its hard to over-develop your traps as a natty anyways.
my friend developed super big traps with power shrugs but he was working with 120 kg

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
my friend developed super big traps with power shrugs but he was working with 120 kg
Yeah dude, in every gym there is one mf that trains traps all day:

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Look at zyzz. Take away his traps and he is dyel

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
The truth is worrying about your traps getting too big as a natty is cope. Most ppl don’t have the androgen receptor genetics to warrant worrying about getting “too big” lmfao.

If you have overly large traps it can make your frame look more narrow due to your shoulders appearing smaller. Traps shouldn't be too big for the best aesthetic, but they definitely need some size.
My traps are legit deformed tier gigantic on my average frame and it makes it look terrible
Screenshot 20220210 034448 Video Player