Bigbiceps is an ethnic[muh he called me racist] PC ETHNIC TRIGGERED might be @blackout.xl alt

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I kept wondering for a long time why this faggot was so obsessed with my troll threads about BBC into I realized he’s not even white, as a matter of fact he doesn’t even live in the US he’s some UK ethnic. classic example of low iq ethnic behavior https://looksmax.org/threads/why-i-...the-very-thing-they-hate.236384/#post-4049879
you give them a high Iq thread detailing your point of view and they proceed to shitpost with shitty gifs or memes instead of taking the peace offering you put out towards them.
8F17D810 1030 442A AEBE C02C28081302
CD7C594F 95BD 4287 BD02 0ACEE9D7CFB5
64124F77 F786 4B5D BBCF D9EB69A16780

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 8765, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
@BigBiceps what is your eye color?
Eyecolorhierarchy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and BigBiceps
He also never declined being an ethnic when I said he was, he just liked the post JFL I’ve been arguing with a shitskin this entire time when I thought it was someone high iq of course there’s some exceptions but he’s not one.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 8765, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
fuck, the bbc theory starts to even devide us here
please stop fighting, its supposed to unite everyone!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
LOL this shitskin thinks anyone gives a fuck about racism on here go back to Twitter cuck
23670601 A8DB 4BB2 A1D4 83609F82EB6E

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, BradAniston and BigBiceps
@BigBiceps is pc confirmed

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, BigBoy and Deleted member 1182
Jfl imagine. Hes always talking about how whites are superior to ethnics.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Alexanderr, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
@BigBiceps get in here pc cuck you warned me for racism before are you a secret Redditor that sneaked into the site?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
A10 of course.
572702F7 1E31 493A 8CC9 356BE170708E
Lying shitskin post your eye area right now or you’re ethnic no blackpilled white man shouts racist on a psl site JFL your low iq exposing you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
6DBF06CF F577 4ED8 A0D6 4689B3CB65A6

this pc faggot just tried to cancel me LOL @MrGlutton

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton, BigBiceps and Deleted member 9837
Lol

• +1
Why did you try to cancel me you pc faggot I always knew you seemed off compared to other users
''Why did you try to cancel me''
Soyboy1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7580
Post your eye area now or you’re an ethnic you have an hour @BigBiceps you might be @Blackout.xl alt your posting styles are too alike

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and SubhumanCurrycel
Post your eye area now or you’re an ethnic you have an hour @BigBiceps you might be @Blackout.xl alt your posting styles are too alike
High IQ people think alike.
Lol nice reverse psychology this is the second time you tried censoring me for racism don’t make me show the old pms
Show them lol. Everyone can get a good laugh at your sensitive ass.

78821A7D 1565 4D4E 82FD AC3EAE5C1CF4
Explain yourself you pc cuck trying to turn this site into a safe space @BigBiceps are you @Blackout.xl

He’s not posting any proof as requested and is dodging the question of why he’s trying to enforce racism or shame users for racism on the forums like a pc cuck

He’s not posting any proof as requested and is dodging the question of why he’s trying to enforce racism or shame users for racism on the forums like a pc cuck
Wtf do you mean by pc? Yeah, I'm posting from my pc, so what?

He’s not posting proof folks so into he decides to he’s considered an ethnic keep this in mind whenever he talks about white pride or whatever, just a larping low iq faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 8765
u niggas just bored or what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jagged0
u niggas just bored or what
Tbh yeah I’m entertaining myself and 70% sure this guy is larping as white he won’t post a pic of his eye or hand if I was asked to do the same I would do it instantly easy simple thing to disprove

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
LOL I thought I’d come back to proof I see nothing this larping subhuman really tried to shame me for being white and not supporting Trump the faggot turns out to be an ethnic

LOL I thought I’d come back to proof I see nothing this larping subhuman really tried to shame me for being white and not supporting Trump the faggot turns out to be an ethnic
Nigga you’ve tagged me at least 10 times in the past few days. You’re a loser

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3073
Nigga you’ve tagged me at least 10 times in the past few days. You’re a loser
Why is he offline the same time you’re online or aka why’d you get on your alt now instead of posting a pic on @BigBiceps
104AEB6E DC5C 47B8 8391 D1B195E26609

• JFL
This faggot @BigBiceps is a multiracial woke trans racial shape shifting larper

Get on your main @Blackout.xl and post your fucking eye or hand once and for all

Get on your main @Blackout.xl and post your fucking eye or hand once and for all
I know them both. They're not the same person

• +1
He will never recover

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Post your hand or eye right now @BigBiceps prove you’re not larping you can shut me up rn

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Maybe he is a crystal blue eyed nibba?
Africanchildwithblueeyes

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0