@BiggDink was right

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
Contributor

I remember y'all (including me) would make fun of him when he said Canada was completely run over by Indians
Fast forward to 2024; and there are posts/instagram reels like this every single day.

Each day @Gengar and @Jason Voorhees are sending more and more of their cousins to Canada.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, Ryldoo IS COPING, Elijah_leo and 6 others
The amount of upvotes (10k) and 5k comments just shows how ingrained curry racism is.

Make this post about Africans or Haitians mass migrating and no one bats an eye.

• +1
Reactions: hazed and GigaStacySexual
It's so over for the good curries. The good ones will suffer because of the bad ones (most of them)

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and ReadBooksEveryday
Unpopular take : People who voluntarily have less than 3 children have no right to bitch about non-violent immigration

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SecularIslamist, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
that’s a name not uttered in a long long time

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Unpopular take : People who voluntarily have less than 3 children have no right to bitch about non-violent immigration
The ethnics who will be born to these curries will also become cucked. I'd argue they will fast track their own decline faster because they combine the worst of western culture and worst of eastern culture producing some of highest barriers to entry for reproduction (e.g. $50k mahr for Muslim women in the West) basically payment as condition of marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and GigaStacySexual
The amount of upvotes (10k) and 5k comments just shows how ingrained curry racism is.

Make this post about Africans or Haitians mass migrating and no one bats an eye.
False.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and ReadBooksEveryday
She's going to get graped

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual