Biggest abused dog trait -- having big muscles; being dedicated to gymmaxxing

Entitled Asshole

Entitled Asshole

I'm all about that mog, 'bout that mog, no cucking
Before any states shit I am referring to the fact that most gymmaxxing guys who are sought after big muscles are or were abused dogs, manlets, or masculine challenged men in some way.

Most Chads don't give two fucks about being "huuuuuuuge brrooooo" to the extent uglier dudes do.

It is like those muscles are armor for the bitch inside, making it harder to penetrate their pussies.

Those muscles are obsessively build so that they have something to not feel weak over because they're weak in some way.

I have known Chads and they do not give a fuck about being "big" at all.

It is uglier dudes and sub 6s (and autistics) who often feel the need to walk around looking like a muscle freak.

They are also often broken inside and it's obvious. Depression, mental illness, no masculinity or misguided sense of what masculinity means. Like these niggas got cannon arms but talk like minions. Something is off about them and they do not come across as fully masculine to men but deranged.

It is former incels who often want to get huge, or abused dog normshits who want to feel on top.

No simple life Chad often cares about being bulky and big.

It is the normiecels who have complexes that usually drive them to musclemaxx intensely.

Growing nonstop is not normal. The body is not supposed to be in growth mode forever like autistic bodybuilders want it in to put on their size.

So hence bodybuilders past a certain minimum threshold are mentally ill, incel or etc.

Big muscle dudes either have weird muscle bigorexia/dysfunction, have some issue with their father (felt they couldn't be more masculine than him so they bury themselves in the gym to try and feel better), or they were picked on for their small size or something and just turn full madman in the gym.

It is a sign of a broken man who feels a need to express himself physiology in a twisted way to feel better, like abnormally large muscle. He must focus intensely on his internal struggle and manifest it to insanely unreal realizations to how big and large he must force himself to be to break free of whatever he feels is stopping or hindering him as a male.

Sad as I know masculine guys who aren't that masculine but have balls and are very man like. And many of those meaty guys turn to mush when a real masculine guy inside will get very real with him.

This intense focus on gym reflects the modern man and his poor mission to be big for the sake of bigness alone, only to overcome what inside makes him truly feel small.

And worst of all now is most women are gymmaxxing and gymcels now too and it's sad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You hurt my feelings bro cos I’m a gymcel and everything you said is true

• +1
Reactions: Entitled Asshole
show me on the doll where the gigachad touched you

tumblr_inline_o46z1oEHc21sh134d_540.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07 and Entitled Asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero and Entitled Asshole
I still think being strong is good. You don’t want some beta beating you up in front of women

• +1
Reactions: Entitled Asshole
I’ve gotta fulfill my desires somehow, i have testosterone dripping out of my body as we speak, i have too much tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Aero and Entitled Asshole
I still think being strong is good. You don’t want some beta beating you up in front of women

Just take roids to be stronger. Gym is only meant to be an occasional hobby, not a manifestation of your essence.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
why are they doing this

Women are now just men, only lacking actual dick and balls.

Or more so at least the ones under 25-30 act just like boys and shit.

Just look at these gymmaxxing girls and tell me they aren't just men with a bit less muscle and dick (clit)

They even love pegging twinks and shit, not even kidding. "Top women" is a thing. They are running this shitshow down and we men are just watching and miserable in our own ways.

Men can't be men anymore, so they often cope with gym or massshootermaxxing.

The trump shooting incel guy was a good example of this.

Probably a Biden cuckcel who supported him. Felt emasculated by high T Trump. Had to get even. Had no balls to confront (well no means really) so he gets a gun and shoots Donald Trump.

It is the same song and tune that explains all the troubles of the world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back