Biggest blackpill for me, it never begun.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
When im stalking Zuzia on Facebook i always find her comments under middle school chads profile pics. He propably fucked her hard like he did to every foid. Those 20 respond to one comment about him by few foids. Every foid from thia school wanted his cock. EVERYONE. I saw him few days ago, dark thick hair, blue eyes north atlantid pheno, fashion max gigastatus. I was almost shaking. NO LOOKSMAXING FOR THAT. Every foid that i wanted from middle school belings to him. Even if he didnt fucked her, he lives in his head rent free. I cought foids taki g about him many times. Obce about his hair and other statusmaxed dudes hair. Other time that he impreganted one foid (Wtf is that). Foids loved to 3atch him play football he was always the best. He was playing alone making everybody look like amateur while i was the worst guy, coordination cancer. Even if somehow Zuzia was attracted to me i couldnt. I couldnt face the fact that he fucked better man that me, that im shit compared to him. He will live in my head rent free for my whole life. Even as an oldcel. Why i cant just beat up him and all foids he fucked? I cant live normaly becouse of him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Zygos4Life, bassfreak and 3 others
Challenge him to 1v1 fight in front of the school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, prgfromnl and Alt Number 3
Poison his protien shake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 3328 and PubertyMaxxer
Challenge him to 1v1 fight in front of the school
Were in different school right now. Nobosuly would care if i win tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Sad shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
These are pics that Zuzia posted on his wall while we were in middle school (i didnt even had Facebook back then. She was comment Ing his profile pics a lot. Ahhh its over i can rope.
FB IMG 1576931534042

Looks like shit
Yeah Yeah fucking top 1% and he was 15 yo. If he looks like a shit im not even 1 psl. Look at those pics

Now, 17yo
FB IMG 1576930577641

Around year ago
FB IMG 1576930610003

FB IMG 1576930597335

FB IMG 1576930755939

FB IMG 1576930787815

Looks better here but nothing special
Cope look at his profile pic and amount of validation from foids, AND ZUZIA ID THERE I WILL NEVER FIND PIECE BECOUSE OF HIM

FB IMG 1576931024822

IMG 20191221 135652

IMG 20191221 134745

IMG 20191221 135224

IMG 20191221 135202

U dont need to be chad to be a slayer

ive been saying this for a while now
BUT HE LOOKS FUCKING GOOD. DARK GREAT HAIR, GOOD BLUE EYES, TALL CHIN, WIDE JAW, WIDE MOUTH FULL LIPS, GOOD MIDFACE GOOD ZYGOS HES VERY GL TELL MY WHY HES NOT A FUCKING CHAD? IRL I HAVE GOSEBUMPS WHNE I SEE HIM HE LOOKS LIKE TYPICAL CHAD. ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING DUDES I EVER SAW.

BUT HE LOOKS FUCKING GOOD. DARK GREAT HAIR, GOOD BLUE EYES, TALL CHIN, WIDE JAW, WIDE MOUTH FULL LIPS, GOOD MIDFACE GOOD ZYGOS HES VERY GL TELL MY WHY HES NOT A FUCKING CHAD? IRL I HAVE GOSEBUMPS WHNE I SEE HIM HE LOOKS LIKE TYPICAL CHAD. ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING DUDES I EVER SAW.
hes a little above average where i live

Even if somehow Zuzia was attracted to me i couldnt. I couldnt face the fact that he fucked better man that me, that im shit compared to him. He will live in my head rent free for my whole life. Even as an oldcel. Why i cant just beat up him and all foids he fucked? I cant live normaly becouse of him.
Wah wah wah, bitch I'm Lil Baby
Pm pic of Zuzia

hes a little above average where i live
ABOVE AVERGE=CHAD. ADD HIS STATUS AND BEHAVIOR AND YOU HAVE IT. WHAT I CAN DO? GET KNIFE AND KILL. HIS WHOLE FAMILY? THTAS THE ONLY CHOICE I HAVE. HE STOLE MY LIFE ALL I SHOULD HAVE HE DONT DESERVE FUCKING LIFE.
Wah wah wah, bitch I'm Lil Baby
Pm pic of Zuzia
LOOK AT THOSE PICS ZUZIA IS ZUZANNA

ABOVE AVERGE=CHAD. ADD HIS STATUS AND BEHAVIOR AND YOU HAVE IT. WHAT I CAN DO? GET KNIFE AND KILL. HIS WHOLE FAMILY? THTAS THE ONLY CHOICE I HAVE. HE STOLE MY LIFE ALL I SHOULD HAVE HE DONT DESERVE FUCKING LIFE.

LOOK AT THOSE PICS ZUZIA IS ZUZANNA
lol

THIS WIKTORIA FOID WAS DYJNG FOR HIS COCK, SHE ALWAYS CORRECTED HER TITS BEFORE TURNING TO HIM
FB IMG 1576931227631

WHAT LOL FAGGOT?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Ded srs? Tbh jfl, over, it is what it is. Son.

What is his height?

hes not even that gl bro

hes not even that gl bro
HE FUCKING US H3 MOG ME BY 3PSL POINTS AT LEAST. EVERY FOID WANTS HIM WHILE NO ONE WANTS ME. ONE FOID SAW TO ME THAT IM PITIFUL AND HAVE NO FRIENDS AND THEN FEW MINUTES LATER SHE LICKDD HER LIPS WHILE LOOKING AT HIM. SHE HEIHHTMOG HIM!! SHES FUCKING 6FT AND WANTS COCK OF DUDE SHORTER THAN HER.
1v1 me on minecraft
You would still lose

• So Sad
Reactions: no_hope_left
HE FUCKING US H3 MOG ME BY 3PSL POINTS AT LEAST. EVERY FOID WANTS HIM WHILE NO ONE WANTS ME. ONE FOID SAW TO ME THAT IM PITIFUL AND HAVE NO FRIENDS AND THEN FEW MINUTES LATER SHE LICKDD HER LIPS WHILE LOOKING AT HIM. SHE HEIHHTMOG HIM!! SHES FUCKING 6FT AND WANTS COCK OF DUDE SHORTER THAN HER.

You would still lose
damn that was brutal

damn that was brutal
Yes. It was. I tried to ignore her but she said that i know that deep Inside. I still dreaed about her. What a fag i was. What hurts me the most is that he propably fucked Zuzia. She will live rent free in my head propably. Shes only few months in my town, then she will go to collage. Its over. She doesnt even know my name propably

Yes. It was. I tried to ignore her but she said that i know that deep Inside. I still dreaed about her. What a fag i was. What hurts me the most is that he propably fucked Zuzia. She will live rent free in my head propably. Shes only few months in my town, then she will go to collage. Its over. She doesnt even know my name propably
you will go to college as well, and find new oneitis +frens, it's not the end of the world

Last edited:
you will go to college as well, and find new oneitis +frens, it's not the end of the world
I wont. They only foids that does matter are ones from middle and hs

• So Sad
Reactions: no_hope_left