Biggest blackpill

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Is when you hear girls talking to each other about guys and sex, etc literally blackpill after blackpill, sui fuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, kobecel, Autist and 10 others
Is when you hear girls talking to each other about guys and sex, etc literally blackpill after blackpill, sui fuel ngl

Never began

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Legit.

I'm afraid that one day I'll break down and start beating whores talking loudly about their vaginas/periods and sexual encounters.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Insomniac and 3 others
Legit.

I'm afraid that one day I'll break down and start beating whores talking loudly about their vaginas/periods and sexual encounters.
I use all my anger to do everything there is to try and ascend tbh I wanna make it so bad so I can spit on bitches faces ngl we will make it bro

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
I use all my anger to do everything there is to try and ascend tbh I wanna make it so bad so I can spit on bitches faces ngl we will make it bro
You will make it.
I won't.
Good luck nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Coping
When i was in school, it was filled with girls, had to gon with them in the elevator straight up, Talking about good looking guys constantly.. Where is the respect..... I had pizza face so allow it, i was already disqualified, Had the worst haircut ever....just to top it off

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 656 and Coping
The biggest blackpill is the BLACKEDpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
When i was in school, it was filled with girls, had to gon with them in the elevator straight up, Talking about good looking guys constantly.. Where is the respect..... I had pizza face so allow it, i was already disqualified, Had the worst haircut ever....just to top it off
Jfl they prob didn’t even know you were there, literally invisible

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, SHARK and Sizzurp

Yup. Over for me.. And i got height mogged too by girls

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
And i got height mogged too by girls

getting height mogged by a girl is the biggest sui fuel to exist especially if she's younger or your age.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
getting height mogged by a girl is the biggest sui fuel to exist especially if she's younger or your age.

Well what can i do... Fucking mutants live here... Girls legit are 6'1 6'2 i see them all the time.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Girls legit are 6'1 6'2 i see them all the time.

holy fuck i'd just ldar if i lived in a country where girls are 6"1' tall, those levels of sui fuel should be illegal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
holy fuck i'd just ldar if i lived in a country where girls are 6"1' tall, those levels of sui fuel should be illegal tbh.

Yepp.. fucking sucks you need to be 6'3 to be on the safe side.. if you dont wanna get mogged daily. You will still get mogged by guys who are 6'4 and over. but just not daily.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, SayNoToRotting and Coping
Yes. I want to kill myself when this happens. It's like I'm not even there. I was once sitting across from two girls working on a project and they were talking about cute guys on our floor right in front of me. And then she had the audacity to ask if I had a shirt for her to wear to some frat party. FUCK that cunt.
When i was in school, it was filled with girls, had to gon with them in the elevator straight up, Talking about good looking guys constantly.. Where is the respect.....
I've been saying this forever. If you are an ugly man you are INVISIBLE to women. They do not see you. You do not register in their brains. You are as visible as air.

This comic is NOT satire.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, FatmanO and 3 others
Yes. I want to kill myself when this happens. It's like I'm not even there. I was once sitting across from two girls working on a project and they were talking about cute guys on our floor right in front of me. And then she had the audacity to ask if I had a shirt for her to wear to some frat party. FUCK that cunt.

I've been saying this forever. If you are an ugly man you are INVISIBLE to women. They do not see you. You do not register in their brains. You are as visible as air.

View attachment 29415

This comic is NOT satire.
Sui fuel tbh ngl and they drop so many blackpills as well it’s a different sui fuel when you actually hear them talk about it

Sui fuel tbh ngl and they drop so many blackpills as well it’s a different sui fuel when you actually hear them talk about it
lol what kind of black pills for example?

I got heightmogged by a girl the other day. Top 0.0000000001%er

i over heard milfs talk about "some ppl are just not made for marriage" and they talked about ugly unattractive guys who didn't make the cut. They said anyone under 5'4 should rope or ER. It was brutal i had to leave covering my face.

how is that a blackpill ?
girls like hot guys

I got heightmogged by a girl the other day. Top 0.0000000001%er

JFL imagine being a +6'4 female, bitch could fucking height mog shrek with heels on.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Legit.

whores be like- BIG PEE PEE IN MY VAGINA

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Autist and Extra Chromosome
@Autist check this

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Yup. Over for me.. And i got height mogged too by girls
I had one girl in my course that was 6'3 tall
felt always strange around her even tough I mog her

I had one girl in my course that was 6'3 tall
felt always strange around her even tough I mog her

Thats cool, But the guy who wrote that roped, So im taking over now