Biggest cope?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
What would you say is the biggest cope on this website? I personally think its taking the dick pill. A bunch of dicklets saying that size doesnt matter if you are attractive enough.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Lol dick pill is bullshit
Dick doesnt matter as much as everyone claims.
Jfl at this.
Face is still King

• +1
Reactions: Chadfromjungle, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Chadelite
Lol dick pill is bullshit
Dick doesnt matter as much as everyone claims.
Jfl at this.
Face is still King

JFL if you think that someone like chico could get away with a 3 incher. what a joke

JFL if you think that someone like chico could get away with a 3 incher. what a joke
3 incher dude . Dont go extreme.
But 8 inches is bullshit.
5 is enough.
I have 7 x 5.2 but whatever
.Its all about that 8 x 6 on here

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and diggbicc
As of right now, face pullers are the topical cope for a lot of people. Anything that aims to alter your bones non-surgically is probably a cope, including mewing and stuff like supplementing K2 during puberty. And even then, anyone thinking surgery will drastically improve them is probably coping.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and DidntRead
3 incher dude . Dont go extreme.
But 8 inches is bullshit.
5 is enough.
I have 7 x 5.2 but whatever
.Its all about that 8 x 6 on here
I am not saying in the sense of needing an 8 incher or whatever, but 6-7 definitely. 4-5 is cope territory.

As of right now, face pullers are the topical cope for a lot of people. Anything that aims to alter your bones non-surgically is probably a cope, including mewing and stuff like supplementing K2 during puberty. And even then, anyone thinking surgery will drastically improve them is probably coping.
They're not gonna like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What would you say is the biggest cope on this website? I personally think its taking the dick pill. A bunch of dicklets saying that size doesnt matter if you are attractive enough.
If you can’t find a woman in the first place does dick really matter? Dick is not on top of head, not something people see immidiately and make them attract to you.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands