2. HGH helps u grow
3. Keeps natural oils
4. Puts on muscle mass
5. Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, 5.5psl and LooksThinker
Keep natural oils your hair produces intacy
It works only if you have extremely straight hair and you want to curl it somehow without getting a perm . for me,if i go no shampoo for more than 4 days my hair is greasy as fuck and looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, poopoohead and roping3264
Castor Oil
HGH
No Shampoo
Bulk
Gua Sha

more?
u must be the biggest coper for making this thread how can u say hgh and bulking is cope bruh😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, poopoohead, 5.5psl and 2 others
u must be the biggest coper for making this thread how can u say hgh and bulking is cope bruh😂
JoinedOct 17, 2023Posts8Reputation4

gymcel greycel retard spotted

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
1. Castor oil grows the eyebrows
2. HGH helps u grow
3. Keeps natural oils
4. Puts on muscle mass
5. Cope
Gua sha isn't cope bro, it definitely don't enhance ur jawline or some crazy shit

Just do it in the morning, it removes the morning bloat, like when u do cardio it removes the morning bloat

The misleading thing is they say use it at night and it will give u a sharper jaw jfl, this also wouldn't work if u got a high bf%

Even pneumo knows this works, it just removes morning bloat that's it, u gonna remove morning bloat after 4 hrs after waking up, just fasten it with 2 min gua sha

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Infinite
JoinedOct 17, 2023Posts8Reputation4

gymcel greycel retard spotted
if i have david laid pfp dossnt mean im a gymcel dumbass bitch i prob bench whatever ur daddy weights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, poopoohead, LooksThinker and 1 other person
how do i build muscle without bulk bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and LooksThinker
keto is cope

Castor Oil
HGH
No Shampoo
Bulk
Gua Sha

more?
Castor oil only works for eyelashes but otherwise it´s cope, if you like for example try to get better eyebrows with it.
HGH is not cope jfl
No shampoo is not cope if you wash your hair with other ways (like for example vinegar)
Bulk is not cope if you are small af
Gua Sha is not cope if you want to be lean as possible but it´s not worth it if you are bulking

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 51465, 5.5psl and 1 other person
HGH is legit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and LooksThinker
Castor oil only works for eyelashes but otherwise it´s cope, if you like for example try to get better eyebrows with it.
HGH is not cope jfl
No shampoo is not cope if you wash your hair with other ways (like for example vinegar)
Bulk is not cope if you are small af
Gua Sha is not cope if you want to be lean as possible but it´s not worth it if you are bulking
castor oil doesnt work at all,garbage trash , use minoxidil instead

hgh is cope,retards on this site think it will BOOST their genetic height , consdering what people on this forum have in their minds when they think about HGH,it is TOTAL COPE

no shampoo is tiktok meme,its like saying dont use bodywash and you get a better skin . total crap , nobody will use fucking vinegar for their hair or eggs to smell like doodoo

i wont even have to explain myself why bulk is a meme , no wonder 90% of gymcells you see in gym every year and they look the same

fragrances are cope and also terrible for you
51NLpWkDL3L AC UF8941000 QL80

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and socialcel
ok nigga then keep coping thinking that fragrances will save you from inceldom
I'm not even incel jfl. If you're 6'4 nordic like me a good fragrance is just another halo. Can't go wrong with it

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
i agree except no shampoo you are probably curry with greasy hair who tried it for 5 days and quit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
fragrances are cope and also terrible for you
Toothpaste aswell,bodywash aswell

you might aswell become a tiktoker maybe some high school boyos will get u views

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Castor Oil
HGH
No Shampoo
Bulk
Gua Sha

more?
Gua sha gets rid of morning bloat, so wouldn’t say it is cope, but overhyped by a significant amount, especially on TikTok

Same story with mewing, will tighten hyoid skin and potentially prevent downswing, but it won’t cause a massive change like many say

Last edited:
i agree except no shampoo you are probably curry with greasy hair who tried it for 5 days and quit
I am white true white as well not curry you freak I spread the blackpill knowledge across this forum

tried for a long time no shampoo no benefits your hair just stinks and gets curly as fuck

castor oil doesnt work at all,garbage trash , use minoxidil instead

hgh is cope,retards on this site think it will BOOST their genetic height , consdering what people on this forum have in their minds when they think about HGH,it is TOTAL COPE

no shampoo is tiktok meme,its like saying dont use bodywash and you get a better skin . total crap , nobody will use fucking vinegar for their hair or eggs to smell like doodoo

i wont even have to explain myself why bulk is a meme , no wonder 90% of gymcells you see in gym every year and they look the same
Ik that castor oil is garbage for eyebrows (because i have used it for 2months now) but it´s effective for other things like your hair or eyelashes.
Why would a growth hormone be a cope?
I have also tried no shampoo for few times and yeah it´s alone cope but with other methods no. Vinegar for example is very effective and with huge mix of water it has no side effects. That when you say "no one would do that" is just simply cope.
And how in the hell are you supposed to gain muscles without atleast lean bulking? And if you say that "muscles are cope", you are coping yourself.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I am white true white as well not curry you freak I spread the blackpill knowledge across this forum

tried for a long time no shampoo no benefits your hair just stinks and gets curly as fuck
i spread blakpill :soy:

shieldzz

Banned
Joined Jun 4, 2023
Posts2,114Reputation1,410

it didnt work for me so its cope :feelswhy::feelshah:

and what are you results with no shampoo normie ?
normie
-JoinedJun 4, 2023
my hair is more soft better texture and thicker after 2 weeks of noshampoo

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
normie
-JoinedJun 4, 2023
my hair is more soft better texture and thicker after 2 weeks of noshampoo
enjoy smelling like ur balls , normies still fall for no shampoo meme LMAOOOOOOOO

enjoy smelling like ur balls , normies still fall for no shampoo meme LMAOOOOOOOO
dont ever use normie word again when u learn the site from chico and barret tiktok memes

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Castor oil worked for me

dont ever use normie word again when u learn the site from chico and barret tiktok memes
what this has to do with what i've said ? you are still a normie ,its over for you

Also consider gaining
weight since you still are a normie plus mcnuggets have a variety of tasty sauces that will never get boring providing a new and exciting experience every visit at mcds

Cope is an overused word at this point. Everything you just listed has a benefit besides no shampoo.

And HGH? Like, come on, bro 💀😭

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 51465