Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
Being named Ruth

Imagine being called Ruth

Ruth

Ruth

Ruth

Imagine having a baby that you will love for the rest of your life and you name it

Ruth

7C7CF444 662E 4A07 A662 D2074BF21DEC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
Aha...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This nigga just got blocked by a whore named Ruth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Being named ryan

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and VIP in hell
Greta

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
We had a teacher from US in university from an exchange program named Ruth...
In my country(and other that use romance languages) most female names end in "a", so English names like Ruth, Karen, Reagan, Gwyneth,etc. sound very weird and not very feminine.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
Sally

• +1
  • Hmm...
Greta sounds like some normal Russian name.

Who tf would name their daughter, Ruth? Out of everything you choose fucking Ruth.

Parents are on some shit wanting their kid to have a PSL 0 name that just gives off ugly vibes.

What does it even mean? It sounds disgusting, sounds masculine, sounds like something on your shoe, wtf is even the point of it and why are there people named that?

I need an explanation or I will be very angry.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
I want a change of name tbh once i have money id go for it.
Greta sounds like some normal Russian name.

Who tf would name their daughter, Ruth? Out of everything you choose fucking Ruth.

Parents are on some shit wanting their kid to have a PSL 0 name that just gives off ugly vibes.

What does it even mean? It sounds disgusting, sounds masculine, sounds like something on your shoe, wtf is even the point of it and why are there people named that?

I need an explanation or I will be very angry.
Buddy boyo retard parents start to make bad decision for their child even before they're born jfl.

A bad name is just a little detail compared to the infinite amount of things they'll do in the future to fuck u up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I want a change of name tbh once i have money id go for it.

Buddy boyo retard parents start to make bad decision for their child even before they're born jfl.

A bad name is just a little detail compared to the infinite amount of things they'll do in the future to fuck u up.
What goes through their heads to choose that for the name that their kid will have growing up? The ugliest name I’ve ever heard. Could just name their kid: Sophie, Madison, Ariana, Stephanie, something that sounds cute and normal. WHY FUCKING RUTH??They should be killed for naming their kids that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
What goes through their heads to choose that for the name that their kid will have growing up? The ugliest name I’ve ever heard. Could just name their kid: Sophie, Madison, Ariana, Stephanie, something that sounds cute and normal. WHY FUCKING RUTH??They should be killed for naming their kids that.
My first name is the worse thing ever you would hear, thx the second one is decent and that's what i use.
I think an incel name brings u bad luck tbh ngl

• +1
My first name is the worse thing ever you would hear, thx the second one is decent and that's what i use.

I think an incel name brings u bad luck tbh ngl
Bumo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
If girl isn't overweight

The biggest falio is gum smile or being recessed

Can't stand a gum smile

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it