reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

nah

another day, another indian coping with excesdive bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Zygos4Life, Looksmax305 and 1 other person
Is he morphed or just deformed? Jfl at his harmony omg.

looks wierd as hell

Arceus has more smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
Excessive bones? That’s a cope I’ve not heard before
i have them retard. im not saying u dont need bones. im saying INDIANS specirically put a lot of importance on them because they're handicapped by their race/coloring/harmony.

its basically a way they cope for their racial handicap in the dating market

"it doesnt matter im not white, dont have caucasoid features, as its all about boooooneeees bro"

they are obsessed with these very excessive pronounced bones as a result and dont understand its the dimorphic/androgynous balance is what makes a man attractive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 2227, 2peasinapod and 5 others
i have them retard. im not saying u dont need bones. im saying INDIANS specirically put a lot of importance on them because they're handicapped by their race/coloring/harmony.

"it doesnt matter im not white, dont have caucasoid features, as its all about boooooneeees bro"

they are obsessed with these very excessive pronounced bones as a result and dont understand its the dimorphic/androgynous balance is what makes a man attractive
not a single word are you a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2486 and 3 others

Low IQ cope

not even ,
keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life and FatJattMofo

the biggest cope on this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Someone nominate this man for looksmax president

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
Looks like a deformed Pattinson

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the biggest cope on this forum jfl
im sorry bro. its a tough pill to swallow

gonna take some time to digest

arcerus has more smv than salludon for reasons i said above

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life and FatJattMofo
giphy.gif

• +1

Maxresdefault 1

over 4 u son

• JFL
is this a morph?

Fucking ugly incel

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

who the fuck is this?

its a funny sight

whenever indians do morphings of themselves or other people

they always morph people into terminator alien handsome squidwards

Mp840x830mattef8f8f8t pad750x1000f8f8f8u2

what i explained regarding their obsession with bone mass really shows here

they just subconsciously try to compensate this way. i legit cage IRL whenever i see these morphs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
its a funny sight

whenever indians do morphings of themselves or other people

they always morph people into terminator alien handsome squidwards

View attachment 162660

what i explained regarding their obsession with bone mass really shows here

they just subconsciously try to compensate this way. i legit cage IRL whenever i see these morphs

Indians don't need to compensate.

its almost like you hate high bonemass faces because you know the Indian subcontinent gigamogs you in them
thankfully other europeans don't cope like you. high bonemass DOM wins over cope androgynous bullshit and everyone knows it

• +1
Indians don't need to compensate.

its almost like you hate high bonemass faces because you know the Indian subcontinent gigamogs you in them
thankfully other europeans don't cope like you. high bonemass DOM wins over cope androgynous bullshit and everyone knows it
yeah mate indians are gigachads. they mog soyboy europeans. its over if you're not indian :lul:

• JFL
yeah mate indians are gigachads. they mog soyboy europeans. its over if you're not indian :lul:
I didnt even mention anything about "soyboy europeans" are you just saying that you think Indians are high bonemass DOM beasts and europeans are prettyboys without bones?

because thats not what im saying. prettyboys are mogged evereywhere
Fraduing like hell
hooded eyes are a gift from the heavens

• +1
idk what everyone's problem is, i think he looks fantastic

• +1
True still chad don't get me wrong

cant believe no one knows who he is. he looks quite good actually . psl 6.5-7 in his shoots.

in regular photos maybe less

Wait wait wait, I really reading this? you are saiyng that this guy

Images 19

Mogs Salludon?

Images 17

Are you joking or what?

@FatJattMofo

Come see this incredible cope, the humanity never will see something like this again.

• JFL
  • JFL
yes he does mog him in competition for western white young good looking women
you undereistmate dom theory.
you also underestimate looks theory.

im sorry but this mog is too much. there is no way that arceus mogs.

even young women love dom men.

just because he lacks masculinity and dom features does not mean he mogs him in white jb game. its the oposite. white jbs love dom men

you undereistmate dom theory.
you also underestimate looks theory.

im sorry but this mog is too much. there is no way that arceus mogs.

even young women love dom men.

just because he lacks masculinity and dom features does not mean he mogs him in white jb game. its the oposite. white jbs love dom men
u don't understand what im saying

i agree if we strictly look at PSL standards salludon has better features. he mogs him in PSL world. you dont need to show me comparison of their "features" cuz there's no disagreement that there. and when i say its about balance of dom/androgynous features, i don't mean you don't need dom features. you do need a good portion of them to have balance

again PSL =/= not 100% correlation with real life. there's a strong correlation but its not all, in fact it's more complex

if you asked me who does better with women aged 16-24, there's no way in hell I would say salludon, even though I do agree that he "methodically" mogs arcerus with his features. Arcerus has better pheno, coloring, harmony and overall appeal to younger girls. I can easily see salludon being more appealing to women aged 25-40 for obvious reasons. But PSL target audience is not really these women, but rather 16-24. No, I don't think salludon mogs him in that age bracket.

my logic is that, it doesn't actually matter how you look like ,but how appealing you are (strictly looks-wise, not status or money etc.) to young women. if X is more appealing then Y that way, than in my mind X mogs him. I don't give a fuck if Y has better features because he loses in the end

i agree if we strictly look at PSL standards salludon has better features. he mogs him in PSL world. you dont need to show me comparison of their "features" cuz there's no disagreement that there. and when i say its about balance of dom/androgynous features, i don't mean you don't need dom features. you do need a good portion of them to have balance

again PSL =/= not 100% correlation with real life. there's a strong correlation but its not all, in fact it's more complex

if you asked me who does better with women aged 16-24, there's no way in hell I would say salludon, even though I do agree that he "methodically" mogs arcerus with his features. Arcerus has better pheno, coloring, harmony and overall appeal to younger girls. I can easily see salludon being more appealing to women aged 25-40 for obvious reasons. But PSL target audience is not really these women, but rather 16-24. No, I don't think salludon mogs him in that age bracket.

my logic is that, it doesn't actually matter how you look like ,but how appealing you are (strictly looks-wise, not status or money etc.) to young women. if X is more appealing then Y that way, than in my mind X mogs him. I don't give a fuck if Y has better features because he loses in the end
I understand what you mean. but in the first place arceus doesnt have better harmony.

and his coloring aint much better.

his pheno is not better either.

I dont agree with you saying arceus has the features that attract that age group at all.
to me the idea of the balacence between femenine at masculine has already been debunked. by my own experiences.

if thats true then salludon mogs in atracting that age bracket
so its truly something that I know. I could even show you proof without needing what ive experienced to be shown.
if this was actually a world were DOM and masculine features were not able to atract that age group then I would be prettyboymaxxing.

they are tho. they easily are.
especially in real life
imo. social media pretty boys dominate.

online dating maesthetic and irl.

DOM
but its not like they cant do well in other catagories. its just whats more likely
im DOM and have done good on yubo. but still I know that if i had blue eyes and a fuck boy haircut with perfect skin id probably do 10x better

Last edited:
  • +1

hey you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I understand what you mean. but in the first place arceus doesnt have better harmony.

and his coloring aint much better.

his pheno is not better either.

I dont agree with you saying arceus has the features that attract that age group at all.
to me the idea of the balacence between femenine at masculine has already been debunked. by my own experiences.

if thats true then salludon mogs in atracting that age bracket
so its truly something that I know. I could even show you proof without needing what ive experienced to be shown.
if this was actually a world were DOM and masculine features were not able to atract that age group then I would be prettyboymaxxing.

they are tho. they easily are.
especially in real life
imo. social media pretty boys dominate.

online dating maesthetic and irl.

DOM
but its not like they cant do well in other catagories. its just whats more likely
you're still talking about prettyboymaxxing and dommaxxing

when i've already told you 3 times, universally the most attractive men are "masthetic" aka balanced inbetween the 2 worlds. this is widely accepted, pitt, leo, chico and even barrett are all balanced in this regard for example

also you dont have to tell me "dommaxxing" works cuz its the niche i personally go for, but that doesn't going to make me believe salludon is some giga appealing men. hes just not bro

like hes obviously above average for his ethnicity, but saying hes some gigamega chad is just a complete fucking joke. all the peo

you're still talking about prettyboymaxxing and dommaxxing

when i've already told you 3 times, universally the most attractive men are "masthetic" aka balanced inbetween the 2 worlds. this is widely accepted, pitt, leo, chico and even barrett are all balanced in this regard for example

also you dont have to tell me "dommaxxing" works cuz its the niche i personally go for, but that doesn't going to make me believe salludon is some giga appealing men. hes just not bro

like hes obviously above average for his ethnicity, but saying hes some gigamega chad is just a complete fucking joke. all the peo
his looks clearly are amazing. he by psl standards is clearly at that level so thats why we say that.

even by the grand scheme of things he is close in looks to one of the best models of all time.

David Gandy.

ofc he doesnt apeal to all but in my complete opinion even with white jb girls he has more apeal.

the man with the most apeal is probably cavil.
on yubo no.

because he looks mature,

in irl . yes imo.
so it depends on what you mean by this tbh

• +1
his looks clearly are amazing. he by psl standards is clearly at that level so thats why we say that.

even by the grand scheme of things he is close in looks to one of the best models of all time.

David Gandy.

ofc he doesnt apeal to all but in my complete opinion even with white jb girls he has more apeal.

the man with the most apeal is probably cavil.
on yubo no.

because he looks mature,

in irl . yes imo.
so it depends on what you mean by this tbh
you're entitled to your opinion if you think he looks amazing. i don't share that opinion. i consider him a good looking man, but far from chad. he just looks weird as fuck. same way this guy https://looksmax.org/threads/20-194-5cm-6-4-currently-109kg-in-images-cutting-to-90kg.62388/

also arcerus heightmogs him and apparently he started taking roids now and his face is leaner and got rid of acne so there's 0 doubt in my mind he would do better in real life with young women