Biggest idea

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Tinder purely looksmax version.

Onboarding --> men choosing what woman they want, hair color, boob size, waist size etc

-Women choosing what height they prefer, penis size, profession for the man their looking for etc

- Chat prompts you to send a provocative picture as a opener.

- Users can confirm from both sides if they've hooked up. If they did, they gain a badge for being fuckboy/slut and their algorithm pushes their profile more. This increases engagement in the app as well the fall of virginity rates.

- The app algorithm keeps getting enchanced by whores who they link their ofs to their bios so app gets a percentage off onlyfans directly.

- Rating feature under profile based on looks

-Lgbtq people get banned/blocked from the app

Give me more thoughts. I just need a developer dude and a marketing dude and it's over. I'm making all the big $$$

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Ryldoo IS COPING and BrutalMogger
so basically just tinder? they'll all fuck chad btw

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and BrutalMogger
So just a homophobic version of tinder?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and ALP

Onboarding --> men choosing what woman they want, hair color, boob size, waist size etc

-Women choosing what height they prefer, penis size, profession for the man their looking for etc

- Users can confirm from both sides if they've hooked up. If they did, they gain a badge for being fuckboy/slut and their algorithm pushes their profile more. This increases engagement in the app as well the fall of virginity rates.

- The app algorithm keeps getting enchanced by whores who they link their ofs to their bios so app gets a percentage off onlyfans directly.

Give me more thoughts. I just need a developer dude and a marketing dude and it's over. I'm making all the big $$$
I can dev it ez pm if serious
But it's just tinder on steroids since women will not even see most guys

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and ALP
:lul::lul: almost no man is gonna get matched with

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax, ALP and MA_ascender

Thats not a good algorithm for profiting from
Wont keep pple scrolling long to get ads or subscription

So tinder but better for chad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back