Biggest khhv coper on youtube

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
This coper literally sells "V-cards" like it's something to be proud about. That's right. If you are khhv he wants you to have an actual physical card displaying it for everyone. "Flex your virginity bro!"

Now this dude stands for nofap which I support but fucking hell, all the comments saying stuff like "virgin gang" and shit is just pure cringe. You shouldn't be proud of being a genetic dead, fucking losers. There's a reason male virgins are shamed in society.

Ah yeah, not losing your virginity 100% makes you more energized. It doesn't make you dead inside at all to see everyone around you succeed and be happy in life due to being successful in the mating game, bro. Nah conserving your virginity is energy that can be used for something else like building your brand for example.

MY GOD, ABSOLUTE VIRGIN COPE.
If I lost my virginity I would be so much more happy in life and I wouldn't walk around feeling like a loser. If I was able to get pussy on the regular I would be a lot more energized, I would have that fire in the belly again that I used to have when I was a young kid, I wouldn't be a jaded fuck with 0 self esteem.

But nope, unfortunately I got dealt a bad hand in life through fucking genetics. And now I'm a decade late trying to play catch up. Females had their first kiss when they were 10 years old, I'm 8 years behind and I haven't even gotten past the holding hands stage.

VIRGIN SUPER POWERS BRO :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Hozay and Deleted member 4612
muh virginity rocks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
i wanted to get laid in middle school for fucksake. they probably did too but they couldn't and now they're just gigacoping and delusionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
i wanted to get laid in middle school for fucksake. they probably did too but they couldn't and now they're just gigacoping and delusionmaxxing
Yup. If someone says "I'm a virgin by choice" that basically means they are a giga involuntary virgin, not by choice at all. They just tell themselves this to feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Look up prostitution