Reactions: ineonx, Debetro and nathan
rotting neet thats never jerked off:feelskek:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and asdvek
LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, nathan and asdvek
The biggest larp ever is obviously thongmaster but post 2020cels don't know who the fuck that is

What did he larp about
He basically presented himself as a gigachad for like half a year but then got exposed by a greycel

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx, Latinolooksmaxxer, 97baHater and 1 other person
Sadly a LARP, I'm a loser that used to jerk off. I wish I had not relapsed in my 180 days streak when I was 14 years old. Goes to say about society, drugging yourself like a caged bonobo is so normalized that it's unbelieveable coming across someone who did not engage in degenerate acts. JFL at thinking soldiers and warriors of the past were beating it off in their rooms. They did not even know what mascuckbation is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, tomm1453, asdvek and 2 others
Sadly a LARP, I'm a loser that used to jerk off. I wish I had not relapsed in my 180 days streak when I was 14 years old. Goes to say about society, drugging yourself like a caged bonobo is so normalized that it's unbelieveable coming across someone who did not engage in degenerate acts. JFL at thinking soldiers and warriors of the past were beating it off in their rooms. They did not even know what mascuckbation is.
Yeah good that u admit

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I thought u were joking

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I
THE BIGGEST LARP EVER THIS FORUM HAS FACED, BIGGEST LARP OF 2024 LOOKSMAX.ORG
View attachment 3095676
I hate that if someone dies something like jerk off 7x a day they think everyone else dies too, it is entirely possible for someone to not be a coomer

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and Debetro
I

I hate that if someone dies something like jerk off 7x a day they think everyone else dies too, it is entirely possible for someone to not be a coomer
Some guy died after 42

I did 57-58 didnt die

Wish i was joking
I

I did it 57-58 times

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Some guy died after 42

I did 57-58 didnt die

Wish i was joking

I did it 57-58 times
Do it 100x and you will get to go to Coomtown!!! And visit COOMERVILLE!!

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek