Biggest meme user on the site

manletmogger

manletmogger

Equinox
@Rawprimalooks might be the biggest AI I have ever seen, he camps in the rating feed and then when he sees the opportunity to rate he comes up with the most precise rating to the exact decimal and it always ends up being the shittest rate I’ve ever seen. And when the guy gives advice all he says is “Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet” the guy surely can’t be real 😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, wishIwasSalludon, Messar and 23 others
@nword49 this guy surely must be a robot I refuse to believe he is a functioning human

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nathan and manletmogger
@Rawprimalooks might be the biggest AI I have ever seen, he camps in the rating feed and then when he sees the opportunity to rate he comes up with the most precise rating to the exact decimal and it always ends up being the shittest rate I’ve ever seen. And when the guy gives advice all he says is “Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet” the guy surely can’t be real 😂😂😂
@Xangsane literlly exists, he jerks off to hurricane names

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Jova, Aero and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87

IMG 4834

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, counterintuitive, ayusshhhh and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
He’s a groomer, trying to prey on the kids who post their face and ask for ratings. :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Clark69 and manletmogger
He’s a groomer, trying to prey on the kids who post their face and ask for ratings. :feelskek: :feelskek:
Insane theory. He always leaves a "DM me for the theory" comment in his posts, too. Confirmed groomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, Costcosuperstore and manletmogger
🤣🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
His iq is too high for you mane :what:

6.9/20

He unironically has braindamage don't bully him

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
@Xangsane literlly exists, he jerks off to hurricane names
To this day he’s the only user I have on ignore. I’ve been here since 2022 and he’s the only user that’s genuinely so unbearably annoying to me that i had to block.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
To this day he’s the only user I have on ignore. I’ve been here since 2022 and he’s the only user that’s genuinely so unbearably annoying to me that i had to block.
tombradylover