Biggest mogger on the forum?

Deleted member 14263

Deleted member 14263

Silver
I would say @orthochadic even though the way he takes pics and makes expressions is creepy

probably the best looking in terms of pulling cute goth E girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 6’1cel
I would say @orthochadic even though the way he takes pics and makes expressions is creepy

probably the best looking in terms of pulling cute goth E girls
me
0DC46086 EDEB 4BC1 8EA8 765810CB75F8

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ryan
B519B736 1572 437C 9D90 4C0BA37FC9DC

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
+ how this alt ain't banned yet lol

@ArvidGustavsson and @Amnesia are the biggest looks + life moggers on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
@portuguesecel is up there unironically

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Probably Arvid

@ArvidGustavsson and @Amnesia are the biggest looks + life moggers on this forum.
Amnesia is in his 30s with no friends or family... he will be dead in a few years

Amnesia is in his 30s with no friends or family... he will be dead in a few years
He has a brother... which is clearly better than being with parents. Also, "friends" are a stupid and pointless social construct, I won't even bother explaining how and why. At least he will die by living the chad life that none of us get to live.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BaldNonce and Ryan
He has a brother... which is clearly better than being with parents. Also, "friends" are a stupid and pointless social construct, I won't even bother explaining how and why. At least he will die by living the chad life that none of us get to live.
from amnesia's stories, his brother is hyperchad from andromeda galaxy must be brutal

"friends" are a stupid and pointless social construct
Friendcel, getting drunk with friends and shooting the shit until late in the night mogs

cant photoshop videos g
I never saw him in motion.. He is always in bathroom angle frauding his pics and making aspie facial expressions

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
I never saw him in motion.. He is always in bathroom angle frauding his pics and making aspie facial expressions
he uploaded some vids doiing boxing movies,, ill find the link

he uploaded some vids doiing boxing movies,, ill find the link

@Ryan

Last edited: