Biggest myths ever: the Wall

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Some women do hit the wall. But a lot of women dont, in fact they put some weight in their boobs and asses which makes them more attractive . They also get a more motherly look to them which gives them a differetn type of appeal compared to young bitches.

Meb, by comparison, are total subhumans after 30 due to bloating and balding. Time is relentless for men lol. Men get shit from growing up, they just decay and become uglier.

I dont care about the wall because ill be dead by 29 due to alcoholism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
What you just said has been disproved time after time after time
stop trying to manufacture artificial blackpills, its exhausting. there are plenty of real ones to go around, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, LookistWorld and Deleted member 3962
Tumblr nj3xfujztC1sg0ns8o3 r2 500

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
What you just said has been disproved time after time after time
stop trying to manufacture artificial blackpills, its exhausting. there are plenty of real ones to go around, trust me

can you fuck a milf?

lol at this. its not about mind is about LOOKS
What I mean is if I made it an actual goal to go fuck a milf yes, it could probably happen. Currently I am not trying to fuck milfs, therefore the likelihood of it happening is 0. Dig?

What I mean is if I made it an actual goal to go fuck a milf yes, it could probably happen. Currently I am not trying to fuck milfs, therefore the likelihood of it happening is 0. Dig?

no you retard. if they dont approach you, its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Blackout.xl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and hebbewem
dude, stop, you embarass yourself
literally had a divorced milf I knew openly flirting with me a couple months ago before she moved defeatistcel
but it isn't about me, my specific case has 0 bearing at all on the argument you're trying to make yet you still autistically tried to make it about me
notice how you can't even attempt to bat away a common criticism of your position, I can't believe we bonded over pokemon emerald, I feel disgusted :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke:
You’re a 6’3 Persian gigamogger. U could fuck a milf Rn on the spot

Cope. He’s a mogging machine
thanks for the backup, king

• Love it
Reactions: Mayorga
Wall = cope

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 209
He’s a mogging machine

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
literally had a divorced milf I knew openly flirting with me a couple months ago before she moved defeatistcel
but it isn't about me, my specific case has 0 bearing at all on the argument you're trying to make yet you still autistically tried to make it about me
notice how you can't even attempt to bat away a common criticism of your position, I can't believe we bonded over pokemon emerald, I feel disguste

i hate fakecels like you

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
The wall means looking old not turning invisible to men, learn that already. Women will always have more SMV than chads because of beta orbiters and PUA faggots.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i hate fakecels like you
I'm not an incel and never claimed to be one lol, this is not an incel forum, go to incels.is if you hate "fakecels"

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Mayorga
  • JFL
then wtf is the point of this theory?

fuck of gatekeeper chad
My nigga what? This site literally has LOOKSMAX in its title.

the purpose around this site is looksmaxxing and PSL. The reason why this forum was created was so that people could improve their looks. This forum only turned into an incel forum because people flooded the site from .co

• +1
My nigga what? This site literally has LOOKSMAX in its title.

the purpose around this site is looksmaxxing and PSL. The reason why this forum was created was so that people could improve their looks. This forum only turned into an incel forum because people flooded the site from .co

but looksmaxxing is for incels. if you are getting laid , you dont need it

• So Sad
but looksmaxxing is for incels. if you are getting laid , you dont need it
Cope. Looks maxxing is for everybody. It’s never been more important in RECORDED HISTORY for a man to look his best. If you get laid, you can always get better. Looksmaxxing isn’t just for getting laid. It’s for status, respect, benefits at work, validation, etc etc.

Not to mention, the “getting laid” argument Is full of holes. For example,

Does a 3.5 PSL guy who fucks ugly landwhales 24/7 due to him not being able to do better have less of a reason to looksmax than a 5.5 PSL chadlite/high tier normie that doesn’t get laid at all? Come on now....

Last edited:
Cope. Looks maxxing is for everybody. It’s never been more important in RECORDED HISTORY for a man to look his best. If you get laid, you can always get better. Looksmaxxing isn’t just for getting laid. It’s for status, respect, benefits at work, validation, etc etc.

Not to mention, the “getting laid” argument Is full of holes. For example,

Does a 3.5 PSL guy who fucks ugly landwhales 24/7 due to him not being able to do better have a less of a reason to looksmax than a 5.5 PSL chadlite/high tier normie that doesn’t get laid at all? Come on now....

im on the wrong forum then

im on the wrong forum then
If you’re here to looksmax, then you’re in the right place. If you want to talk about and contribute to PSL theory, then you’re in the right place.

if you want to participate in a incel circle jerk, this isn’t the place for you

• +1
If you’re here to looksmax, then you’re in the right place. If you want to talk about and contribute to PSL theory, then you’re in the right place.

if you want to participate in a incel circle jerk, this isn’t the place for you

well, fuck