Biggest NPC trait (You might have it!)

D

Deleted member 12688

The ultimate trait that separates “main character” looking people from “NPC” looking people is their PFL (needs to have some hooding, can’t be bug eyes)

Sure you can be attractive with average PFL, but you will look like an “NPC” chad, someone with no soul, or story, and easily replaceable with another NPC chad because ur not even human.

Wide eyes along with good coloring give your eyes soul, they tell a story, and give your face life.

B7FA4AA3 A38E 4348 B05B 2F4D6B2BC5F9

95974628 59F4 4C32 B078 364C5A686A16

70522369 1EAE 421E 8D53 C972D8FCC9EC

7330F561 8737 4E3D AF70 BEF4896516AB

20284B20 9956 4D0D 9E07 9FC387B52FBB

3E599066 B804 453F 9EF0 233EBCF6DF20

You can see just by looking in their vibrant soulful eyes that they’re special people meant to be leaders and do great things.

On the other hand, look at low PFL chads

CB8FCF7F F969 4954 8FD2 3EBB4CC1C5BE

3D2442D2 2A51 4FB2 BB8F 78062796BB72

They look like random unimportant niggas you would see on the street, sure they’re good looking but holy shit they’re the literal definition of NPC looking (without including david laid’s body ofc)

The most brutal blackpill is accepting the fact u were likely born to be a soulless side-character NPC if your PFL is lower than the ~33-35mm range, it’s ok tho, not everyone can be a main character. After all, we’d all be side characters if that was the case.

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @volcelfatcel @🌈👽 @Preston @TsarTsar444 @Jagged0 @Aquiillaxo @Latebloomer10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Hikicel69, terrorblade and 21 others
indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 12688
im going to get every canthoplasty under the sun until i look like a human

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 12688
Main character traits

Tall
Good pheno
Good eye area
Gymmaxxed
Lean
Good bones

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 14695, Deleted member 10104 and 4 others
Main character traits

Tall
Good pheno
Good eye area
Gymmaxxed
Ehh gymmaxxed if ur black maybe cuz most main characters are skinny niggas w good face

But it def helps i guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, ChadsAreCool, Looks234 and 1 other person
Shotout to the hooded bitches also :aheago::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 12688
Ehh gymmaxxed if ur black maybe cuz most main characters are skinny niggas w good face

But it def helps i guess
A good body makes people more noticeable

The rock would stand out to you in a crowd of twigs

5EC76562 C0CF 4FF5 9BA3 04F596B9E6B7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 12688
A good body makes people more noticeable

The rock would stand out to you in a crowd of twigs

View attachment 1243926
Fasho, i agree that it helps a lot

But true main characters like Young leo, kurt cobain, Rodrick from diary of a wimpy kid, etc can get away with being skinny lanklets because of their soulful eyes. In fact some even consider it a halo paired with a top tier face like theirs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Adriana Lima and Looks234
there's no such thing as the main character IRL. If there were it would probably be the dick cheney's and jeff bezos' of the world.

im going to get every canthoplasty under the sun until i look like a human
you won't get cantho because I tell you to, It will almost certainly botch your eye area and potentially tarnish your already low pfl, double-eyelid surgery at most(if you have monolids), as for the rest of the face we've discussed this before in depth.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17872, curryslayerordeath and 4 others
there's no such thing as the main character IRL. If there were it would probably be the dick cheney's and jeff bezos' of the world.

you won't get cantho because I tell you to, It will almost certainly botch your eye area and potentially tarnish your already low pfl, double-eyelid surgery at most(if you have monolids), as for the rest of the face we've discussed this before in depth.
don’t take shit so literally nigga, obviously fucking chico and some random ass actor from a kids movie arent the main characters of the world

what i’m saying is they make u look like one, they give you a soul, people with low PFL literally look like androids with no purpose, soul, or humanity in them, forgettable insects

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Over for Adriana Lima’s husband

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12688
Pure 99.99% aryan blood with theyre biological ideal features is what makes someone a main character not some half ethnic with large pfl or colored eyes that they inherit from theyre half ethnic peasant ancestor.
Main qimg db1222372dfb0e93947b2964c8d6c559
70b1083db18821d656a7304b9be33378

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: terrorblade, gamma, Looks234 and 3 others
don’t take shit so literally nigga, obviously fucking chico and some random ass actor from a kids movie arent the main characters of the world

what i’m saying is they make u look like one, they give you a soul, people with low PFL literally look like androids with no purpose, soul, or humanity in them, forgettable insects
Android Lookz are ideal, welcome to the new age mothafucka:ogre:

chico and pitt has average pfl

The most brutal blackpill is accepting the fact u were likely born to be a soulless side-character NPC if your PFL is lower than the ~33-35mm range, i
only gandy fall within that range in the pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, TheEndHasNoEnd and Warlow
cope

my pfl is 35mm ask @volcelfatcel
de poot, eriksen, salih and gandy dont even have that and they all have very long medial canthuses

I’m a tall ugly Lanklet but I tend to be the main character. Main character == literally just height

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
what does pfl mean?

my eyes weren’t open all the way in that pic u can see it

eyelids slightly drooping because i was stoned
probably around 31/32

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

eye colored make you main character very high iq op

lmfao what the fuck has happened to this site

Brad Pitt has well below average PFL
Leonardo DiCaprio is slightly below average-average PFL
Chico is almost exactly average PFL
Gandy is the only one with abnormally wide orbits

Also there’s no way your PFL is even close to 35 mm, Gandy’s is ~32.5 while it has a mean of 29 and std of 1.5 among caucasians, so you’d literally be 99.99+ percentile on a much narrower skull than Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Warlow

Niggas talking abt being main characters cuz they got facial looks and can stick their dick into some gash while bald turbomanlets are controlling the lives of billions and could genocide a country at will JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11770 and 2 others
lmfao what the fuck has happened to this site

Brad Pitt has well below average PFL
Leonardo DiCaprio is slightly below average-average PFL
Chico is almost exactly average PFL
Gandy is the only one with abnormally wide orbits

Also there’s no way your PFL is even close to 35 mm, Gandy’s is ~32.5 while it has a mean of 29 and std of 1.5 among caucasians, so you’d literally be 99.99+ percentile on a much narrower skull than Gandy

no
not any wider than this
View attachment 1245007
7EB2FE72 1789 4A30 AB46 27B8A02E9604

mine are clearly wider nigga

“muh just because he’s better looking overall must mean all his individual features are automatically better”:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Niggas talking abt being main characters cuz they got facial looks and can stick their dick into some gash while bald turbomanlets are controlling the lives of billions and could genocide a country at will JFL
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

eye colored make you main character very high iq op
I’m a tall ugly Lanklet but I tend to be the main character. Main character == literally just height

i said it makes u look like a main character, not that it’ll make u one jfl

the last part was obviously me joking, i don’t think chico, rodrick etc are the main characters of the world but i guess i gave looksmax autists too much credit again thinking they’d be able to differentiate a joke from stupidity

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Warlow
true ngl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
View attachment 1245024
mine are clearly wider nigga

“muh just because he’s better looking overall must mean all his individual features are automatically better”:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
you cant be this dense jfl

O Prys facial width is like 2 cm higher than yours, thats why your lower PFL orbits take up more lateral space (O Pry is only around ~31 mm too). your PFL looks very large bc your face is on the narrower side, everything is relative and the numerical measurements barely matter.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and 5'8manlet
then how does chico eyes look so vertically long?
his .0001% orbital bone mass?
I suppose you mean horizontally long. His vertically narrow eyes(low PFH) creates that illusion and he has a decently long and angular medial canthus

Ye ima main character
E280F40F D8EC 411E ACC1 374F7007AB9F
9F2F272D 5B24 420D 8D6C 7C395E68A36D

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hikicel69
I suppose you mean horizontally long. His vertically narrow eyes(low PFH) creates that illusion and he has a decently long and angular medial canthus
What about his aegyo sal? Does that contribute at all?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
then how does chico eyes look so vertically long?
his .0001% orbital bone mass?
also i feel his unique fat pads make the outer corners of his eyes past where the eye opening ends much longer, straighter, and more indented, also adding to illusion of wider pfl. Its exactly like the outer fold asians like myself have because we rely more on the fat hooding. could also explain why he seemingly looks hapa in some of his photos, especially when he was younger and had more fat deposits
Francisco Lachowski 2011

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger