Biggest problem with face?

D

Deleted member 7240

Greycel Revolutionary
I think it’s nose but I’m not professional looksmaxer.

Attachments

• A38936F7-13E7-4A23-8422-D5792D779EA8.jpeg
    A38936F7-13E7-4A23-8422-D5792D779EA8.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 150
  • +1
Reactions: jesuischriste and icjpa
A38936F7 13E7 4A23 8422 D5792D779EA8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, MentalistKebab, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Bad mouth to nose ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Midface

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 7240
Your phenotype

• JFL
Biggest = eyes, you look like you gonna cry, look at the way other male models stare and look at yours, you look like a lil puppy wanting to eat its owners food. If you get the eye down your look would improve a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, middayshowers and 1 other person
hello i am professional looksmaxer 🤓

• JFL
Biggest = eyes, you look like you gonna cry, look at the way other male models stare and look at yours, you look like a lil puppy wanting to eat its owners food. If you get the eye down your look would improve a lot
True, i get called adorable and cute by girls probably because of that jfl man

No, it's race. Consider race transplant by Eppley

jk, you need a haircut and possibly also a nose job though

• JFL
I want the opinion of the “experts”

High set eyebrows, slit yes, nose with low nose bridge, typical asian nostrils and wide+bulbous lower part of the nose. Long midface. Small mouth with lips that are kinda fish-lip looking.

You look typically asian mate, in the west it will be hard, even to get asian girls (hint- they usually want a white guy). In asia youd look like everyone else.

Around my age 14-17
That isn't that bad, they could be hitting on you. There is a world of difference between JB's calling you cute and 25+ women calling you cute. i'd say looking "cute" isn't a death sentence if you want to fuck them since most of them in that age range will prefer softer features to hard masculine ones.

• +1
High set eyebrows, slit yes, nose with low nose bridge, typical asian nostrils and wide+bulbous lower part of the nose. Long midface. Small mouth with lips that are kinda fish-lip looking.

You look typically asian mate, in the west it will be hard, even to get asian girls (hint- they usually want a white guy). In asia youd look like everyone else.
Jfl at being Asian in merica. Maybe I’d get lucky and find another Girl with Asian fetish

True, i get called adorable and cute by girls probably because of that jfl man

Btw adorable = friendzone. Same for "sweet", "cute", "pretty", "handsome", "lovely", "charming" etc.

If its not "you look rly hot" or "youre really beautiful", then its just virtue signaling.

Btw adorable = friendzone. Same for "sweet", "cute", "pretty", "handsome", "lovely", "charming" etc.

If its not "you look rly hot" or "youre really beautiful", then its just virtue signaling.
True, it’s better than being called ugly though imo though

In 14-17 range that isn't really true imo.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
True, it’s better than being called ugly though imo though
Absolutely yes. Youre not an ugly asian, like 99% of asian Redditors are.

I assume youre not chinese, prolly vietnamese/thai/pinoy and those look better than chinese on average.

BUt in the west mate with millions of white dudes out there who have high nose bridges, caucasian faces and features, its not easy indeed.

I'm not so sure, cute and handsome indicate she wants to fuck. But obviously "you're hot" is a much stronger indicator and more optimal.

Chads get called cute and handsome many times. The other ones, I agree with 100%

In 14-17 range that isn't really true imo.

Even in that range, foids will call those prettyboys on Tiktok "fkn hot", "very attractive", "really good looking" etc and never "cute", "adorable" etc.

Those words like "lovely", "cute", "sweet", "adorable" etc. are just key words when a foid is not into the guy, but thinks he is not ugly.

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste
Even in that range, foids will call those prettyboys on Tiktok "fkn hot", "very attractive", "really good looking" etc and never "cute", "adorable" etc.

Those words like "lovely", "cute", "sweet", "adorable" etc. are just key words when a foid is not into the guy, but thinks he is not ugly.
I agree with @Won'tStopNoodling Cute and Handsome are good indicators she's hitting on you but adorable etc will most of the time end up with you being in the friendzone

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste
I'm not so sure, cute and handsome indicate she wants to fuck. But obviously "you're hot" is a much stronger indicator and more optimal.

Chads get called cute and handsome many times. The other ones, I agree with 100%

Well yes- give or take, some example are more common for Chads, some less so.

BUt what you will never hear is a foid call some dude, that she keeps in her friendzone or as her orbiter- "hot", "good looking", "very attractive", "youre beautiful" etc. It just wont happen. Those are reseverd for guys that she really finds hot and would smash them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Well yes- give or take, some example are more common for Chads, some less so.

BUt what you will never hear is a foid call some dude, that she keeps in her friendzone or as her orbiter- "hot", "good looking", "very attractive", "youre beautiful" etc. It just wont happen. Those are reseverd for guys that she really finds hot and would smash them.
On a side can you tell me what face shape I am? I've never been really good at that and need to know so I can get a haircut that matches my face.

I‘d say midface but dont worry too much about it

• +1
I‘d say midface but dont worry too much about it
Why not? Midface is apparently the most important thing and the hardest to surgerymaxx.

Nose itself isn’t an issue but mouth width to nose width is for you in this case.
Midface also kinda long but I think you hair kinda helps with it

• +1
Nose itself isn’t an issue but mouth width to nose width is for you in this case.
Midface also kinda long but I think you hair kinda helps with it
Yeah I think so too tbh. Only problem is that I need a better style for it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel