Biggest quick fix for looksmaxxing

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
There are no quick fixes that make dramatic changes!!

But I suppose everyone into looksmaxxing knows this. So today I am going to share one of my best quick fixes which help me look slightly better:

Dandelion tea

I first found it while browsing bodybuilding forums, these guys use it to debloat after roids.

It significantly reduces water weight and makes you look less bloated and puffy, which has made a big impact on my day to day look.

How? Just collect or buy leaves or extract, put in a cup and drink. Make it extra strong for more effect.

Warning: since it makes you loose water weight, you gonna have to pee afterwards. Go to the bathroom before important meetings.

Consume a lot and often.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Chintuck22, Deleted member 3162 and 6 others
what type of leaves? can you explain more? where do I get this, etc?

Thanks

what kind of leaves ?

But I suppose everyone into looksmaxxing knows this. So today I am going to share one of my best quick fixes which help me look slightly better:

I first found it while browsing bodybuilding forums, these guys use it to debloat after roids.

View attachment 389621

It significantly reduces water weight and makes you look less bloated and puffy, which has made a big impact on my day to day look.

How? Just collect or buy leaves or extract, put in a cup and drink. Make it extra strong for more effect.

Warning: since it makes you loose water weight, you gonna have to pee afterwards. Go to the bathroom before important meetings.

Consume a lot and often.

legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Quick fixes for looks:

Steroids (for muscle mass and fat loss)
Fillers (to enhance face)
Surgery (to enhance face)

Quick fixes always cost money and most dudes here do not have that much money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and I'mme
Quick fixes for looks:

Steroids (for muscle mass and fat loss)
Fillers (to enhance face)
Surgery (to enhance face)

Quick fixes always cost money and most dudes here do not have that much money
steroids fillers and surgery arent quick lol. not against them im on roids too but this literally makes u look better after an hour
what type of leaves? can you explain more? where do I get this, etc?

Thanks
either harvest some dandelion, or go to a local supermarket and see if they sell dandelion tea. Just leaves, the extract should be in the entire plant

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Nigga are you roiding?

Thanks bro, I'm pretty bloated atm so this will help.

You say you drink this? Roughly how much does is cost and do you consume?

• +1

Dandelion tea

View attachment 389621

Consume a lot and often.

Is this legit? I know @x30001 said it's good for debloating. But will it give noticable results?

Thanks bro, I'm pretty bloated atm so this will help.

You say you drink this? Roughly how much does is cost and do you consume?
yeah i drink it. one package costs like 4 bucks and holds for two months lol if u use daily

• Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
yeah i drink it. one package costs like 4 bucks and holds for two months lol if u use daily
Family will think I'm autistic but well worth it, cheers man

• JFL
Is this legit? I know @x30001 said it's good for debloating. But will it give noticable results?
nothing lifechanging but noticeable yh
Thought you were skinny asf last time I saw your pics.
Generally it’s better to train 2-3 years natty then roid.
hurts lol. yeah no i dont take roids for muscle growth just tryna max hormones for bone growth. did u actually see my pic? im not really strong but not thaaaaaaat skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Good_Little_Goy
what if someone is taking creatine

wont work if you dont have bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849

Dandelion tea

View attachment 389621

Consume a lot and often.

This guy is a legend 👑👑