Biggest reason why asians are seen as ugly

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

Bronze
You can cope as much as you want with muh bones or muh facial fat, I'm not even saying those don't matter but the biggest reason why they are seen ugly is their small slanted eyes, its just to much of a death sentence aesthetically.

Let's stop the cope, I would bet all my belongings that this is the reason, I'm that sure.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, ey88, isis_Bleach and 10 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: piec, diditeverbegin, Surfsup and 8 others
asian men still have more appeal than white men though

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goodgamebro, Surgerymaxxer1998, Ascеnd and 9 others
you tell me:

32m-am-i-ugly-v0-h3mr7wifycqb1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, courtcase75, moreplatesmoreweigh and 6 others
Asian changs mog cumskins tho you gotta accept it

You can cope as much as you want with muh bones or muh facial fat, I'm not even saying those don't matter but the biggest reason why they are seen ugly is their small slanted eyes, its just to much of a death sentence aesthetically.

Let's stop the cope, I would bet all my belongings that this is the reason, I'm that sure.
Ur white PSL gods are getting age mogged by Asians 10 years older, pigmentation mog & skull mogged. Always looking pale or sunburnt pink, no healthy glow or complexion.
56296455 0 image a 76 1649259653102 1

57f 1
CaOHM5ZWcAEHPEK

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: gooner23, Ascеnd, moredatesmorerapes and 8 others

Also, small slanted eyes more closely resemble hunter eyes & it's a positive canthal tilt which is a good slant. They rarely have the more subhuman negative canthal tilt with buggy eyes others have.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, vosx0 and watah
Also, small slanted eyes more closely resemble hunter eyes & it's a positive canthal tilt which is a good slant. They rarely have the more subhuman negative canthal tilt with buggy eyes others have.
But I thought the reason asian eyes cant be hunter is cause of the epicanthal folds

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
They have flat maxillas

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
The new asian beauty standards are plastic, real asian beauty is someone like Lucy Liu, especially when she was younger in kill bill.

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75 and DelonLover1999

flat maxilla

average asian mogs you to hell and back

• Ugh..
if asians aren't desirable how come there's 1.4 billion han chinese.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, borntosuffer and maarda
if asians aren't desirable how come there's 1.4 billion han chinese.
For the same reason why there are billions of indians. Women had no rights so they couldn't have standards back than, no diversity aswell so they had to fuck chinese guys or die alone also the land is fertile so good for developing a civilization.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Gengar and Ghoulish
For the same reason why there are billions of indians. Women had no rights so they couldn't have standards back than, no diversity aswell so they had to fuck chinese guys or die alone also the land is fertile so good for developing a civilization.
where did you get the idea women have no rights in china.

nobody has any rights there, I don't think they discriminate between genders, they're just out-fucking europeans, so are africans and so are indians.

western beauty standards are not universal, they have no issues fucking eachother.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and borntosuffer
where did you get the idea women have no rights in china.

nobody has any rights there, I don't think they discriminate between genders, they're just out-fucking europeans, so are africans and so are indians.

western beauty standards are not universal, they have no issues fucking eachother.
Don't you understand that the biggest reason why there are so many chinese and indians is because they were the first civilizations around fertile land so they had a long head start. How low iq do you have to be to not understand this? The roids are lowering your IQ.
Again, they fuck each other mostly because there is no diversity in China, if there were lots of white men they would choose them instead of chinese niggas.
It's crazy how low IQ you are compared to me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
i really need an asian baddie with thick legs on my dick rn.

454827400 524708919992063 5533777748110796397 n

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ascеnd
Don't you understand that the biggest reason why there are so many chinese and indians is because they were the first civilizations around fertile land so they had a long head start. How low iq do you have to be to not understand this? The roids are lowering your IQ.
Again, they fuck each other mostly because there is no diversity in China, if there were lots of white men they would choose them instead of chinese niggas.
It's crazy how low IQ you are compared to me.
so many excuses for your lack of population.

• Ugh..
so many excuses for your lack of population.
1. They were the first civilizations around fertile land so they could breed like rabbits before everyone else.

2. The woman had no rights so either fuck a chinese guy or die alone.

3. There was/is no diversity so they could only fuck other asians.

4. The fertility rate in china is just like I'm the west nowadays and India is getting there aswell according to statistics.

No arguments against all this? I intelligence mog you to Jupiter and back, never bark foe your owner again.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gengar
1. They were the first civilizations around fertile land so they could breed like rabbits before everyone else.

2. The woman had no rights so either fuck a chinese guy or die alone.

3. There was/is no diversity so they could only fuck other asians.

4. The fertility rate in china is just like I'm the west nowadays and India is getting there aswell according to statistics.

No arguments against all this? I intelligence mog you to Jupiter and back, never bark foe your owner again.
africa is the most fertile continent and their population didn't explode until the early 2000s, it's a modern phenomenon and they didn't have a head start, their population didn't exceed that of europe by a whole lot.

europe just hasn't seen any growth at all.

• Ugh..
  • +1
africa is the most fertile continent and their population didn't explode until the early 2000s, it's a modern phenomenon and they didn't have a head start, their population didn't exceed that of europe by a whole lot.

View attachment 3143541

europe just hasn't seen any growth at all.
That's because africans were to low iq to farm/build a civilization fast.

There simply were more people earlier in Asia so they could grow more and faster, it's not hard to understand.

It's because of their reccesed af maxilas you TikTokcel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah and borntosuffer
It's because of their reccesed af maxilas you TikTokcel
That's also a reason but their eyes are the biggest reason they are seen as subhuman.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and courtcase75
That's because africans were to low iq to farm/build a civilization fast.

There simply were more people earlier in Asia so they could grow more and faster, it's not hard to understand.
intelligence means nothing when your reproductive rate is so low you go extinct.

there weren't.

china also didn't have a head start, their population was the same as continental europe until recently, once again a recent phenomenon.

for someone so obsessed with trying to sound smart you sure don't know any history.

• Ugh..
  • +1
That's also a reason but their eyes are the biggest reason they are seen as subhuman.
Also their eye area is the problem, canathal tilt and periorbital fat are mogger traits you schizo
They're supra orbital and nose bridges are non existant

• JFL
Reactions: courtcase75 and borntosuffer
intelligence means nothing when your reproductive rate is so low you go extinct.

there weren't.

View attachment 3143555

china also didn't have a head start, their population was the same as continental europe until recently, once again a recent phenomenon.

for someone so obsessed with trying to sound smart you sure don't know any history.
Let's say you are right, than the reason is that europe liberated women faster than Asia.
Your point is still cope, keep crying for me you utter roided dog.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Let's say you are right, than the reason is that europe liberated women faster than Asia.
Your point is still cope, keep crying for me you utter roided dog.

even indias population wasn't that much higher than that of western europe until the 50's.

• Ugh..
its cause of eye area

View attachment 3143569

even indias population wasn't that much higher than that of western europe until the 50's.
Can't you read? It's about culture, europe gave women more freedoms meanwhile asians used them as breeding machines.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Orc
The new asian beauty standards are plastic, real asian beauty is someone like Lucy Liu, especially when she was younger in kill bill.
Chiaki Kuriyama fogs her in the same film and pretty much has that look except for lighter foundation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Chiaki Kuriyama fogs her in the same film and pretty much has that look except for lighter foundation.
Nope, lucy was and still is better looking, far more elegant. btw what is your sig about?

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75
No
Brow
Ridges

• JFL
Small slanted eyes were selectively bred for in Asia because they looked good while big eyes were looked down on and discriminated. PSL agrees with this too, hence PCT and narrow eye obession.
>Fertile land
China wasn't fertile by the 1st millenium and are constantly reduced to 1/4 the normal population because of war and famine
>womens rights
No women had rights until white knight white men invented something as cucked as feminism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, borntosuffer and moredatesmorerapes
But I thought the reason asian eyes cant be hunter is cause of the epicanthal folds
Not all have hunter eyes but some do. However their average eyes just rarely ever look like prey eyes because it's usually upturned & small instead of buggy & downturned.
B91c8d3be7430edd51463e8f052d16e1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vosx0
Lots of cope in the comments but this is true, they wouldn't widen their eyes so much with surgery and makeup if it wasn't true

• +1
Chiaki doesn't look like her at all, you must be blind

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

hyper water, but its also their flat face and lack of angles.

• +1

No it’s because they are short, small dicks, and lack maxillary development most of the time

• JFL
They have hunter eyes bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and borntosuffer