Biggest reason why people are blackpilled: Not having a plan on what theyre going to do with their life

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
Right off the bat, if youre an oldcel (over 30) nothing im going to say here matters. You just decided to LDAR when you were young and havent achieved anything in your whole life, thus forum rotting on here. Youre too old for a plan at anything unless its your plan of roping.

Now for youngcels that are blackpilled, here is why having a plan about what to do with your life actually matters and helps you not be blackpilled and be happy again

A plan about life basically means what you think your goal is for future, which could be for example going to a good college, getting a good job, geomaxxing, slaying, acending, basically anything that you dream of achieving some day which is actually achievable, but still not having you end up living a bad life, like wagecucking.

(you getting to be a billionaire and living in a penthouse in Los Angeles while fucking Sydney Sweeney is NOT an achievable dream)

Your plan should consist of the most important things and problems in your life so you have everything covered up

Here is my plan for life that you can use as an example to what your plan can be

Simplified, my plan for life is that I pursue a career as a chef and will one day end up making my own succesful fine dining restaurant.

Detailed, i will during 9th grade go into 2 different restaurants in job training, which will the equal to me having 3 food industry job trainings and one summer job on my record, which already means basically that I will already be able to get into most restaurants for work and I will get a new summer job on the summer between night grade and high school.

Regarding high school, I will probably go to an applied sciences high school and also a normal high school at the same time, so when I Graduate high school, i will both be a qualified chef AND have a high school diploma at just 18-19 (depending if it extends my high school since going to both schools sometimes does)

Meaning, i will be almost guaranteed to get a job as a chef at 18 while i go to college for economic science (which is really important for my future in this line of work so i dont just end up wagecucking my whole life)

When i get my college degree, i will know a lot of things about the food industry and restaurants, which will more likely land me a job as a restaurant manager, which can be a really great job if I go into a fine dining restaurant, being a restaurant manager in a small place is just not worth it

Then, I will know how to manage a restaurant, I will be a cook and I will have most likely enough money saved up to start my own restaurant.

Im not sure about the location yet, I could geomaxx to america and go to some place like laguna beach since fine dining does really well there and then make my own restaurant.

Then I will have years of Experience, have my own restaurant and be a rich business Owner

This plan doesnt include slaying, I havent figured that part out yet

Now, why would you need a plan?

simple, you will then get a reason to keep living and work as hard as you can everyday, which could potentially unblackpill you.

If you dont have a plan, you really dont have a reason to live. If you arent going to do anything with your life, why should you even live it in the first place?

You can basically unblackpill yourself by simply having something to look forward to every day that keeps your mind occupied. Imagine if you owned a business that you work In 11 hours a day because youre saving money for an OBO. That Immediately gives you a reason to live and also takes up most of your time and space possibly not making you think about "muh sub3 face muh height muh frame is why i cant slay like chad" and you then think more about your business and dreams

Most people in here have a some sort of plan, atleast a plan of ascension and most of the time those people are either fakecels or slayers. The ones that dont have a plan are just blackpilled forumrotters.

Im pretty sure the reason people are blackpilled is because they dont have a good plan at life that keeps them blue, red or whitepilled.

TL;DR: Get a plan. A plan of ascension, a plan of life whatever. Without it you have no reason to live

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, bloomercel, twojei and 12 others
Holy shit this thing is too long I know this is going to get so many dnrd:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@maxxmclooks

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Dnrd but probably high IQ and fruitful insight so I’ll rep

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Klaas Vaaker, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
Right off the bat, if youre an oldcel (over 30) nothing im going to say here matters. You just decided to LDAR when you were young and havent achieved anything in your whole life, thus forum rotting on here. Youre too old for a plan at anything unless its your plan of roping.

Now for youngcels that are blackpilled, here is why having a plan about what to do with your life actually matters and helps you not be blackpilled and be happy again

A plan about life basically means what you think your goal is for future, which could be for example going to a good college, getting a good job, geomaxxing, slaying, acending, basically anything that you dream of achieving some day which is actually achievable, but still not having you end up living a bad life, like wagecucking.

(you getting to be a billionaire and living in a penthouse in Los Angeles while fucking Sydney Sweeney is NOT an achievable dream)

Your plan should consist of the most important things and problems in your life so you have everything covered up

Here is my plan for life that you can use as an example to what your plan can be

Simplified, my plan for life is that I pursue a career as a chef and will one day end up making my own succesful fine dining restaurant.

Detailed, i will during 9th grade go into 2 different restaurants in job training, which will the equal to me having 3 food industry job trainings and one summer job on my record, which already means basically that I will already be able to get into most restaurants for work and I will get a new summer job on the summer between night grade and high school.

Regarding high school, I will probably go to an applied sciences high school and also a normal high school at the same time, so when I Graduate high school, i will both be a qualified chef AND have a high school diploma at just 18-19 (depending if it extends my high school since going to both schools sometimes does)

Meaning, i will be almost guaranteed to get a job as a chef at 18 while i go to college for economic science (which is really important for my future in this line of work so i dont just end up wagecucking my whole life)

When i get my college degree, i will know a lot of things about the food industry and restaurants, which will more likely land me a job as a restaurant manager, which can be a really great job if I go into a fine dining restaurant, being a restaurant manager in a small place is just not worth it

Then, I will know how to manage a restaurant, I will be a cook and I will have most likely enough money saved up to start my own restaurant.

Im not sure about the location yet, I could geomaxx to america and go to some place like laguna beach since fine dining does really well there and then make my own restaurant.

Then I will have years of Experience, have my own restaurant and be a rich business Owner

simple, you will then get a reason to keep living and work as hard as you can everyday, which could potentially unblackpill you.

If you dont have a plan, you really dont have a reason to live. If you arent going to do anything with your life, why should you even live it in the first place?

You can basically unblackpill yourself by simply having something to look forward to every day that keeps your mind occupied. Imagine if you owned a business that you work In 11 hours a day because youre saving money for an OBO. That Immediately gives you a reason to live and also takes up most of your time and space possibly not making you think about "muh sub3 face muh height muh frame is why i cant slay like chad" and you then think more about your business and dreams

Most people in here have a some sort of plan, atleast a plan of ascension and most of the time those people are either fakecels or slayers. The ones that dont have a plan are just blackpilled forumrotters.

Im pretty sure the reason people are blackpilled is because they dont have a good plan at life that keeps them blue, red or whitepilled.

TL;DR: Get a plan. A plan of ascension, a plan of life whatever. Without it you have no reason to live
We have to admit than actual life and society are not a transcending experience either, comparing the charming experience of being an explorator and extending a Middle Age kingdom with the experience of IG trendy selfies on exotic beaches sponsored by pakis sellers of Coca Cola and plastics floating all around

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
We have to admit than actual life and society are not a transcending experience either
There is a reason why 3rd world countries have lower suicide rates than the west

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
IMG 0188

• JFL
I agree but most of what you said having a plan for their life before 18 is really not an option. Your parents and where you live have a massive impact on your early life. You don't get to choose which high school you go to your parents do that. Even if you are 30 you can still change careers for example or go back to college/university. It's better than staying comfortable.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Lokki

dnrd but repped

did read over for these guys attention spans :lul:, good thread brutal for oldcels

• +1
dude you should read the book: the case against education. To sumarise: dont go to college and just work, if you want to become a chef and restaurant owner just do things that they do, you should focus on being able to cook well and give your costumers a great experience. you really dont need to study economics jfl.

• WTF
Reactions: ChadL1te
Good message, although I have no idea why’d you want to go into the restaurant industry. It’s shit margins and hyper competitive. I worked as a waiter for two summers in a crowded restaurant in NYC and it’s legit shit work nobody liked their job. The chefs, me(waiter), managers, etc

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Klaas Vaaker
Good message, although I have no idea why’d you want to go into the restaurant industry. It’s shit margins and hyper competitive. I worked as a waiter for two summers in a crowded restaurant in NYC and it’s legit shit work nobody liked their job. The chefs, me(waiter), managers, etc
yeah the idea of laying out a plan is great but his actual plan sucks, only reason to work in a restaurant is because of the hot foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Lokki
yeah the idea of laying out a plan is great but his actual plan sucks, only reason to work in a restaurant is because of the hot foids
Its between that and a baker/pastry chef since those two are literally the only 2 possible food related jobs I can get

And theres not a lot of choises instead of that, the only ones are heating, ventilation and air conditioning engineer, construction worker and a security guard

Most of them are shitty choises and pay like shit unless you start your own firm, which 90% of the engineers do and 40% of the construction workers do that Graduate from my applied sciences high school

Another choise could be just to go to normal high school and not go to both applied sciences and normal but going to applied sciences too just means that I get both a high school diploma and when I get out of highschool I have a job education, meaning I am qualified to do whatever I studied in a real company

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Klaas Vaaker
My problem is that my attention span is totally fried

Its between that and a baker/pastry chef since those two are literally the only 2 possible food related jobs I can get

And theres not a lot of choises instead of that, the only ones are heating, ventilation and air conditioning engineer, construction worker and a security guard

Most of them are shitty choises and pay like shit unless you start your own firm, which 90% of the engineers do and 40% of the construction workers do that Graduate from my applied sciences high school

Another choise could be just to go to normal high school and not go to both applied sciences and normal but going to applied sciences too just means that I get both a high school diploma and when I get out of highschool I have a job education, meaning I am qualified to do whatever I studied in a real company
so do one of those enginereeing things then, what country are you from?

kitchen porter is the worst job in existence.

Why my plans always get ruined? I was stacking up at my last job planning to move out of my state but got laid off cause of my lack of NT. I’m now back at 0, trying to find another wagie job.