Deleted member 21628

Kraken
if he says that a friendship between a guy and a girl is impossible

incel flag

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
if its possible then a cuck flag?
why you generalize everything you coco sucking faggot

If you met a very ugly 1-2/10 landwhale who is a nice person, you will be just friends with her as a man. It's possible.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, RichmondBread and HerpDerpson
If you met a very ugly 1-2/10 landwhale who is a nice person, you will be just friends with her as a man. It's possible.
not my problem if you niggas see anything below a strong HTB bangable

@the BULL

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
if its possible then a cuck flag?
why you generalize everything you coco sucking faggot
bro

im your dad

whyre you talking like that to me??

Abdulmanap-Nurmagomedov-e7bab218ce6143bfaaa287a1aafc6bb7.jpg

not my problem if you niggas see anything below a strong HTB bangable

@the BULL
I don't see any woman below 2-3/10 as bangable at all. Which is why I would only be just friends with women below 2/10.

don't you feel disgusted and embarrassed to talk to horrible looking women?

ti blia ia uzhe ne vinisu tvaiu pavidzeniu

i blia rastreliu tebia ti merksaia krisa

tvaia mamachka lizhit mne zad kazdhdii noch vdagestane

paka tvoi cucketskyi otecz smotret

ti blia ia uzhe ne vinisu tvaiu pavidzeniu

i blia rastreliu tebia ti merksaia krisa

tvaia mamachka lizhit mne zad kazdhdii noch vdagestane

paka tvoi cucketskyi otecz smotret
incel rage

I don't see any woman below 2-3/10 as bangable at all. Which is why I would only be just friends with women below 2/10.
the way you said it implies athat you see anything above that bangable

pretty sure you see an avg becky as bangable too

its over for you

Just tell me is pounding pleasurable?
or pussy friction(girth) is all that matters?

It's possible between a femcel and truecel

Common sense pill

People hate on female friends but the most sexually successful popular guys in highschool always had female friends.

Having female friends gives you social proof when your out and helps you learn talking to women without being nervous.

Last edited:
People hate on female friends but the most sexually m successful popular guys in highschool always had female friends.

Having female friends gives you social proof when your out and helps you learn talking to women without being nervous.

Double edge sword if you arent Chadlite level. Once females realize those females aren't after you it can lower your SMV in their eyes just like a HTN can get a big halo from females when other females appear to be after him. High school social circle is different rules though.

People hate on female friends but the most sexually m successful popular guys in highschool always had female friends.

yea

its an NT trait

male only social groups from what ive seen are very incel/not succesful with pussy

ALWAYS almost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
yea

its an NT trait

male only social groups from what ive seen are very incel/not succesful with pussy

ALWAYS almost
It's because to have a gf you need to be able to talk to women normally, aka have a couple close female friends and many loose acquaintance females you talk too.

Every NT guy has these traits. You can't just go from 0 female contact to good social skills enough to maintain a conversation with your gf. You need to start somewhere.

the way you said it implies athat you see anything above that bangable

pretty sure you see an avg becky as bangable too

its over for you
I'm a low tier normie anyway. So yeah. You're right, I see an average becky as bangable and it's over for me.

chads only have female friends because they're orbiters and he won't fuck them. incel has female friends because he's an emotional tampon simp

:ROFLMAO: