Biggest regret was doing priapus shot

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
The shots in my dick hurt like an mf and I got no benefit it was awful and a waste of money...

wtf is that

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
Take the pill or something how can you not get hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Thats bone pressed tho

Should have asked you guys before doing it it was cope

are you braindead? 6 is amazing. why would you shot your dick up when you have above average length... 6 is great i wish i had 6 rofl

Yeah I fucked up bro I had some issues anyway I'm gonna get it fixed I just talk to my doctor and psychiatrist now

The shots in my dick hurt like an mf and I got no benefit it was awful and a waste of money...
use a dick extender bruh, why you coping with that shit, extenders work

• +1
use a dick extender bruh, why you coping with that shit, extenders work

Yeah I'm gonna do it with a doc I fucked up bro

how you gonna do it with a doctor? I thought doctors still didn't consider it to be legit

You have to use an extender after penis lengthening surgery where they cut the ligament

I did this stupid priapus shot when I was in the delayed entry program for military I was a fucking moron besides I didn't belong there anyway thats for Chad's only

You have to use an extender after penis lengthening surgery where they cut the ligament
nah bro tf, maybe if you wanna get more than like an 1 inch but I don't even think that's true, basically everyone can get an inch in at least a year and probably more if you keep going for longer. you dont need to cut the ligament on your dick

nah bro tf, maybe if you wanna get more than like an 1 inch but I don't even think that's true, basically everyone can get an inch in at least a year and probably more if you keep going for longer. you dont need to cut the ligament on your dick

Yeah that's true man I had a period when I had legit bdd I was fucking retarded but I'm almost over that now

Yeah that's true man I had a period when I had legit bdd I was fucking retarded but I'm almost over that now
over being retarded? from the last couple of posts you made Idk about that bro lmao

• +1
looksmaxxing may be cope for you then idk bro, you dravidian?

Yeah it's bad pheno but if I can location max maybe I can meet someone