Biggest regrets in life to avoid

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Like the cliche "teenage love", what else experiences are there that young guys shouldn't miss out on to grow into a complete person

I can think of:
Pua Phase
Party Phase
Fucking JB's
Doing low inhibit dumb shit in School

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Cidre enjoyer, AscendingHero and 15 others
PUFA phase

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, Cidre enjoyer and 6 others
you should avoid having a PUA phase at all costs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: prettyboyswag, carnage, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
Like the cliche "teenage love", what else experiences are there that young guys shouldn't miss out on to grow into a complete person

I can think of:
Pua Phase
Party Phase
Fucking JB's
Doing low inhibit dumb shit in School
Low inhib shouldn't be a phase.

It should be a lifestyle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 2095, Yerico7 and 16 others
Why the fuck did I post this in the looksmaxing section

Low inhib shouldn't be a phase.

It should be a lifestyle.
Sure but you are only once in school
Knocking on doors, telling teachers wrong names, throwing stink bombs, playing pranks, etc
In college it's not the same

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13476 and Deleted member 5180
Luckily I got to experience the party phase. Biggest regret is missing out on TEEN LOVE :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

op be like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7056 and Looks234
my biggest regret is doing drivers license later in life, you shuld do it right after u can in ur country

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Yerico7, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
also if u guys studing computer science, you should focus all your time to faang comapnies, grid these algorithm leetcode problems to death and apply

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
i never experienced none of those jfl, i went to school and went home to play video games. Been jailed in my room for 3 years. over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Need2Ascend, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
fuck double post.

Never taking a jb’s virginity , over if you haven’t done that in your life

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, mulattomaxxer, Need2Ascend and 3 others
Smoking weed with friends at 14 and 15 phase, going out at night phase, teen love phase, skipping school to hangout with friends phase, missing school because you accidently played your newly bought Minecraft phase in 2012

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6403
Smoking weed with friends at 14 and 15 phase, going out at night phase, teen love phase, skipping school to hangout with friends phase, missing school because you accidently played your newly bought Minecraft phase in 2012
i think looks determine your childhood, i was deformed and didnt do shit, while people who were good looking went to parties and shit had friends, childhood determines your personality and future , its over

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, one job away and ChristianChad
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend and JosephGarrot123
i think looks determine your childhood, i was deformed and didnt do shit, while people who were good looking went to parties and shit had friends, childhood determines your personality and future , its over
nah man i basically described my older brothers life and he was anorexic and shit but damn he's good looking tbh, not all his friends are models tho man. It just depends on what people you find, he is very charismatic and is basically friends with everybody in my big town. literally everybody who was at his grade or 1 below him at my high school knew him. it's just being a good charistamtic person being low inhib and doing fun stuff. I really mire his childhood and teenage years man doing really low inhib stuff and just messing around. now he got his life together and is living with his childhood friend from elementary, got a good job and moneymaxxing until he can finally get enough money for tattooing equipment (he's a really good artist, I'd give everything for a quarter of his talent).
I think blackpill and living in America or having a shitty life spoils your mind and turns you away from the true kindness and wonder of human nature, it does exist.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 12218 and JosephGarrot123
nah man i basically described my older brothers life and he was anorexic and shit but damn he's good looking tbh, not all his friends are models tho man. It just depends on what people you find, he is very charismatic and is basically friends with everybody in my big town. literally everybody who was at his grade or 1 below him at my high school knew him. it's just being a good charistamtic person being low inhib and doing fun stuff. I really mire his childhood and teenage years man doing really low inhib stuff and just messing around. now he got his life together and is living with his childhood friend from elementary, got a good job and moneymaxxing until he can finally get enough money for tattooing equipment (he's a really good artist, I'd give everything for a quarter of his talent).
I think blackpill and living in America or having a shitty life spoils your mind and turns you away from the true kindness and wonder of human nature, it does exist.
maybe, i never experienced life tbh, and im only 21. most people here probably had more life experiences than me which is a lowbar. considering im inside for years. only had school friends, no friends etc. no social development for my childhood which fucked me mentally

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, ChristianChad and mulattomaxxer
Everything you listed is good except for PUA phase. PUA is for ugly men and/or men with low confidence and poor social skills. For anyone who is not a grifter entering the manosphere is a sign something is wrong. For my NT irl chad friends/accquantances I would be in shock if they have ever watched a redpill video. I would be shocked if they have spent hours watching pua videos.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and JosephGarrot123
The biggest regret is not trying your hardest all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Looks234, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
maybe, i never experienced life tbh, and im only 21. most people here probably had more life experiences than me which is a lowbar. considering im inside for years. only had school friends, no friends etc. no social development for my childhood which fucked me mentally
I hope you find love man.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I hope you find love man.
probably can't, im too autistic, i feel like my personality will turn them off long term. I'm too boring, over for me

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
probably can't, im too autistic, i feel like my personality will turn them off long term. I'm too boring, over for me
Not even talking about girls. Bro-love or genuine friendship or companionship, typically won't be with women ofc. Many kinds of "love" (maybe wrong word), in them it wouldn't matter if you are the highest degree of socially dysfunctional. Of course love for a woman aswell.

• +1
Not even talking about girls. Bro-love or genuine friendship or companionship, typically won't be with women ofc. Many kinds of "love" (maybe wrong word), in them it wouldn't matter if you are the highest degree of socially dysfunctional. Of course love for a woman aswell.
I don't even have emotions, my mind is fucked tbh, It's like I can't be NT ever. My facial expressions is always resting, never smiling etc I don't know how to start conversations or know what to say. This is why social development or experiences when young is important. Starting it at 21 is weird and feels like I've lagged behind compared to normal people, sadly I'm always comparing myself to other people. Me having no emotions feels like I have to force myself to do acting, which seems fake and not authentic

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and ChristianChad
I don't even have emotions, my mind is fucked tbh, It's like I can't be NT ever. My facial expressions is always resting, never smiling etc I don't know how to start conversations or know what to say. This is why social development or experiences when young is important. Starting it at 21 is weird and feels like I've lagged behind compared to normal people, sadly I'm always comparing myself to other people. Me having no emotions feels like I have to force myself to do acting, which seems fake and not authentic
Sometimes you need to fake it. Not all social interactions come naturally. I'm at the phase of it coming naturally and actually developing it but it's hard. Just relaxing and talking is all that it takes for good convos.
When I'm on a sedative (Mirtazapine, stuff I use for sleep) I just talk a lot easily, and I stutter from birth, when I'm on it I don't even stutter and conversation is just much easier. I think the problem may be that we are just too tense or unnatural when we talk to people. What do you think? Do you have no one you talk to easier?

• +1
not traveling the world when young
not taking one roadtrip with the boys
thinking your grades are everything and wasting your college years
not raving on drugs and having the night of your life
not skinnydipping with the boys and girls

Could go on. I think life from 20 to 25 is prime.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Yerico7, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Sometimes you need to fake it. Not all social interactions come naturally. I'm at the phase of it coming naturally and actually developing it but it's hard. Just relaxing and talking is all that it takes for good convos.
When I'm on a sedative (Mirtazapine, stuff I use for sleep) I just talk a lot easily, and I stutter from birth, when I'm on it I don't even stutter and conversation is just much easier. I think the problem may be that we are just too tense or unnatural when we talk to people. What do you think? Do you have no one you talk to easier?
You're right it's just I have a fear of making people bored or seem uninterested in me because I was always alone, and made assumptions as to why they avoided me. Maybe it's irrational

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476 and ChristianChad
not traveling the world when young
not taking one roadtrip with the boys
thinking your grades are everything and wasting your college years
not raving on drugs and having the night of your life
not skinnydipping with the boys and girls

Could go on. I think life from 20 to 25 is prime.
My brother did everything socially while I was stuck on the computer, He's a DJ and is very extroverted and always had friends and had girls with him, He has a developed skull. Unlike me over.:ogre: The isolation made me an introvert, while my Brother was enjoying life. He had parties with alot of girls, and had alot of friends to help him however he only has a highschool diploma, and dropped out of college. I think his flaw was that he was too invested in the social life and not education etc.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Need2Ascend and Carbon Copy
Everything you listed is good except for PUA phase. PUA is for ugly men and/or men with low confidence and poor social skills. For anyone who is not a grifter entering the manosphere is a sign something is wrong. For my NT irl chad friends/accquantances I would be in shock if they have ever watched a redpill video. I would be shocked if they have spent hours watching pua videos.
Agree with you, I meant it more like a phase where you approach, ask out and fuck a lot of girls
You don't need to watch videos for that, just be decent looking and practice

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Yerico7
i think game is cope
With pua phase I mean developing the skill of being able to go up to girls without hesitating, ask to hang out sometime and fuck them later
Good looks+practicing it till you lose most of your inhibitions

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Not buying tiege Hanley sooner

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Fuck this is giving me depression. Also, getting a means of transportation when young is huge.

• +1
Fuck this is giving me depression. Also, getting a means of transportation when young is huge.
The truth hurts, but can set you free tbh (or however that saying goes)

Agree with you, I meant it more like a phase where you approach, ask out and fuck a lot of girls
You don't need to watch videos for that, just be decent looking and practice
Ok, I will be honest I was raised a christian so I don't approve the idea of slaying. Although I see the appeal of slaying, I think having a good LTR is more beneficial to you. But Slaying >>>> Shit LTR. PUA is just grifters/delusional normies trying to make money off desperate guys. You think anyone 100+ years ago needed to spend lots of money on a PUA Coach. PUA coaches probably didn't exist 100 years ago. Most females would have avoided casual sex because it would be over for them if they got pregnant with nobody to help care for the child.

• +1
Ok, I will be honest I was raised a christian so I don't approve the idea of slaying. Although I see the appeal of slaying, I think having a good LTR is more beneficial to you. But Slaying >>>> Shit LTR. PUA is just grifters/delusional normies trying to make money off desperate guys. You think anyone 100+ years ago needed to spend lots of money on a PUA Coach. PUA coaches probably didn't exist 100 years ago. Most females would have avoided casual sex because it would be over for them if they got pregnant with nobody to help care for the child.
Yeah for sure bro, a good LTR is the best.
But I feel like you also need to experience the "slaying" phase to get it out of the system

Ideally teenage love(short LTR), then slaying phase and then finding the perfect wife material imo

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yeah for sure bro, a good LTR is the best.
But I feel like you also need to experience the "slaying" phase to get it out of the system

Ideally teenage love(short LTR), then slaying phase and then finding the perfect wife material imo
Idk maybe. The problem is that if guys do this women will do this to. It only takes one chad to pump and dmup her then she is alhpa widowed for life.

Lets say your first love was the perfect girl, would you dump/cheat on her just to have your slayer phase? This is my issue with having a slayer phase. The main reason I see to have a slayer phase is if you travel frequently, for example if you go to uni. I also think time is important, if your want to LTR somebody for family purposes you need to see what they are actually like this. Your going to have to vet them, and see what the real them is like after the honeymoon phase ends.

Idk just my 2 cents, people talk about LTR's as if their life ends as soon as they turn 30.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, prettyboyswag and Need2Ascend