Biggest signs of masculinity people can detect on the street

D

draco221

Iron

Would this still happen to him if he was attractive? Yes most likely. Would this happen if he looked/was more masculin? Guaranteed not. So heres a thread on how to look more masculine so you get respected more by other men.

First you have to realise that your ability to commit violence is the number one sign on how masculine you are. So a person that looks like he can fight is seen as more masculine and is overall more respected when people see him for the first time.
That is actualy also a reason why people are going to try to befriend you, because they want someone who can protect them.
So here are the four most inportant points for masculinity.

1. Height/Reach
Img 5371 1

With height comes reach and both are extremly important for fighting. if your tall that also mean you can put on more mass. For example a guy thats 7 foot will look malnourished being 200 pounds while a guy thats 5´5 is going to look super bulky being 200 pounds.
If you watch a fight, height and reach of each two fighters will be shown because they are so important and give such an advantage.

2. Frame/ Weight
61iR VZNuSL AC UF10001000 QL80

Your weight might be the second most important thing after fighting ability if it comes to fighting. There are weightclasses for a reason. obviously if your some fat fuck with no muscel mass, people wont take you serious, so as a man try putting on as much muscel as possible, and show them of by wearing tight t shirts. The looks you get from both men and women is truly insane.
Dont forget to train these muscels isolated(almost every gymbro forgets):

Neck= shows ability to take a punch(every fighter got a thick neck for that reason)
Forearms = shows labourers strength, as well as a strong wrist so you can punch as hard as you want without yout wrist breaking.
Glutes = the most important muscleif it comes to athleticism. Look at sprinters glutes (no homo) and watch how explosive they are.

3. Cauliflower ears
Blumenkohlohr large

Cauliflower ears is a direct indicator for fighting ability. With the rise of mma almost every man knows it aswell. This is probably the biggest sign of masculinity and will give you instant respect by ANY men out there, because it shows that your an experienced fighter.
You can fraud and make them yourself, by putting your ears between two weight plates and punching on one weightplate with a hammer or some sort. A lot of people in central asia do it, though its extremly painfull and i dont advice doing it. Just do Grappling sports like Wrestling or juijutsu and you will get them naturally over time and you can actually fight.

4. Being gang affiliate
Jeremy Meeks

It shows that you are violent, dangerous, have a lot of people that got your back and guarantee a Gun Collection.
You can fraud by getting gang tattos or a drop under your eye like meeks for example.
It will probably hinder you in your career so i dont advice to do it.

Imagine Jon Jones or King Von would take the bodybuilders hat in the first clip. Do you thing he would have still slapped them? Obviously not, infact Jon or King Von could slap him and the bodybuilder wouldnt do one thing, because he knows that both of them have the upper hand if it comes to violence.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GreekGenes, Chintuck22, thecel and 4 others
just dress like a thug and not be under 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: CD34, thecel, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Your masculine tough mofo aura won't help you when you get shot/stabbed by an ethnic twink.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Outerz14, truecel12 and 1 other person
if i looked more masculine my oneitis would have swiped left on me because she wouldnt be able to use me as an emotional tampon :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer and Outerz14
just roid

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

Would this still happen to him if he was attractive? Yes most likely. Would this happen if he looked/was more masculin? Guaranteed not. So heres a thread on how to look more masculine so you get respected more by other men.

First you have to realise that your ability to commit violence is the number one sign on how masculine you are. So a person that looks like he can fight is seen as more masculine and is overall more respected when people see him for the first time.
That is actualy also a reason why people are going to try to befriend you, because they want someone who can protect them.
So here are the four most inportant points for masculinity.

1. Height/Reach
View attachment 3140209
With height comes reach and both are extremly important for fighting. if your tall that also mean you can put on more mass. For example a guy thats 7 foot will look malnourished being 200 pounds while a guy thats 5´5 is going to look super bulky being 200 pounds.
If you watch a fight, height and reach of each two fighters will be shown because they are so important and give such an advantage.

2. Frame/ Weight
View attachment 3140267
Your weight might be the second most important thing after fighting ability if it comes to fighting. There are weightclasses for a reason. obviously if your some fat fuck with no muscel mass, people wont take you serious, so as a man try putting on as much muscel as possible, and show them of by wearing tight t shirts. The looks you get from both men and women is truly insane.
Dont forget to train these muscels isolated(almost every gymbro forgets):

Neck= shows ability to take a punch(every fighter got a thick neck for that reason)
Forearms = shows labourers strength, as well as a strong wrist so you can punch as hard as you want without yout wrist breaking.
Glutes = the most important muscleif it comes to athleticism. Look at sprinters glutes (no homo) and watch how explosive they are.

3. Cauliflower ears
View attachment 3140205
Cauliflower ears is a direct indicator for fighting ability. With the rise of mma almost every man knows it aswell. This is probably the biggest sign of masculinity and will give you instant respect by ANY men out there, because it shows that your an experienced fighter.
You can fraud and make them yourself, by putting your ears between two weight plates and punching on one weightplate with a hammer or some sort. A lot of people in central asia do it, though its extremly painfull and i dont advice doing it. Just do Grappling sports like Wrestling or juijutsu and you will get them naturally over time and you can actually fight.

4. Being gang affiliate
View attachment 3140227
It shows that you are violent, dangerous, have a lot of people that got your back and guarantee a Gun Collection.
You can fraud by getting gang tattos or a drop under your eye like meeks for example.
It will probably hinder you in your career so i dont advice to do it.

Imagine Jon Jones or King Von would take the bodybuilders hat in the first clip. Do you thing he would have still slapped them? Obviously not, infact Jon or King Von could slap him and the bodybuilder wouldnt do one thing, because he knows that both of them have the upper hand if it comes to violence.

Good post grey cel have a rep

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
water, just be big

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
im just realising that no one in this Forum is serious lol. This is just another Incel Forum
jfl nigga what did you expect. there are serious threads and people but your shit is water

Dude bradley martyns videos are hella scripted

im just realising that no one in this Forum is serious lol. This is just another Incel Forum
You post and obvious and relatively minor thing in today's age and expect everyone to suck your cock?

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
Why do humans want attention? im done
nigger you are actually beyond retarded. how does what I am saying indicate I want attention.

JFLmaxxed thread

JUST HAVE A FUCKED UP EAR THEORY

nigger you are actually beyond retarded. how does what I am saying indicate I want attention.
your a sub5 whos invinsible in the real world and comes to this forum to get attention by trolling

You post and obvious and relatively minor thing in today's age and expect everyone to suck your cock?
Sorry that its obvious that frame and height is an important part of masculinity. Should i just have left it out in your opinion because its obvious? Fuck nigga got no iq

Leaving the smell of your semen on you is a good way too