Biggest Stacy You've Ever Seen IRL (Story Thread)

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
Okay so, I'm not really comfortable posting specific stories about women knowing that they'll easily recognise if they ever find me (not that they'll ever touch org ofcourse but still). But I'm going to try and make it short.

My type is very basic. Most girls I'd consider stacy are probably going to be becky to you guys. But there is one girl who I really considered to be attractive, and that was about a year ago.

I once had an appointment at a doctor out of town, and I was at this big hospital to get something personal checked. In walks this beautiful, blonde stacy with almost flawless skin. Ponytail, actual mogger face, she almost looked AI. Her eye area most of you'd probably consider failo but she was like a painting to me.

End result didn't do shit but she was nice and ofcourse I didn't pursue I mean I'm not a weirdo. I didn't really see any IOI's from her either, she kinda looked like she hated me but I don't blame her I'm truecel and she's a different species to me.

Let me know your story.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Bumpinoninoninonino

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Wait is that a bump oh heck yes it is

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Okay so, I'm not really comfortable posting specific stories about women knowing that they'll easily recognise if they ever find me (not that they'll ever touch org ofcourse but still). But I'm going to try and make it short.

My type is very basic. Most girls I'd consider stacy are probably going to be becky to you guys. But there is one girl who I really considered to be attractive, and that was about a year ago.

I once had an appointment at a doctor out of town, and I was at this big hospital to get something personal checked. In walks this beautiful, blonde stacy with almost flawless skin. Ponytail, actual mogger face, she almost looked AI. Her eye area most of you'd probably consider failo but she was like a painting to me.

End result didn't do shit but she was nice and ofcourse I didn't pursue I mean I'm not a weirdo. I didn't really see any IOI's from her either, she kinda looked like she hated me but I don't blame her I'm truecel and she's a different species to me.

Let me know your story.
When I was 15 I had some smoking hot girl in my drama class and she was adjusting her bra throughout the whole performance. It was a good day.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and PlayersGetPlayed
biggest stacy i ever saw was probably some blonde HTB at my class. im a thirdie nigger

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and PlayersGetPlayed
This is the biggest Stacy I've ever seen.
GE2b47IXkAAJDT9

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Kaari, Gengar and 2 others