biggest turn off is tiktok users

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
i find people who use tiktok a lot super fucking cringe. it's like if users use phrases from here in real life.

hearing women talk about shit they saw on tiktok to me literally makes me sick to my stomach. i downloaded instagram on my phone and now kind of see what people like. people shamelessly like the dumbest posts about relationships and how to look good to boys. it's legit so dumb like "when you say the most controversial shit and she responds with something even crazier". WOOOW. i used to be really attracted to her until i saw what she was liking. you can even gauge what people are insecure about as well.

i had a weird debate about feminine energy and masculine energy with this girl i was seeing and thought it was so dumb. it then became almost a religion to her. it also makes women insanely insecure and inhibited. banning tiktok is not the worst idea ever. people are literally better off just going outside or at least reading books on shit rather than getting their entire understanding of relationships from 10 second videos.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverforyouboyo, silencio, piec and 6 others
Idk man, if people are stupid enough to fall for a tiktok, once you ban it someone else will fill the vacuum. Damage is done already anyway.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97, noodlelover and xegigi
Despite my join date, I did NOT come from TikTok. I absolutely agree with everything you said and it fills me with rage too when I hear foids talk about TikTok and what they see on it all the time, and not to mention them doing those stupid dances.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Well, it depends on the kind of TikTok she uses. If she's on some weird alt TikTok it's fine, if she uses normie TikTok it's over.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and darkness97
Despite my join date, I did NOT come from TikTok. I absolutely agree with everything you said and it fills me with rage too when I hear foids talk about TikTok and what they see on it all the time, and not to mention them doing those stupid dances.
yeah, it's not even that they talk about tiktok specifically, it's more i know where you got this idea or talking point from. the worst part of it all is that its never positive. it creates jaded females at 17 years old.

i feel like such a pretentious douche for actually reading about things i'm curious about rather than relying on some randos.

It's a mindset pipeline that leads to:
  • Obesity
  • Hatred and Jealousy of Men
  • Colored Hair
  • Victim-Complex
  • Lazyness
  • Hatred of White People (If they are a white woman then white-guit + hatred of white men)
  • Poor work performance "because Bezos is evil"
  • Poverty
If a girl is into tick-tock, it's too late for her.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and darkness97
I literally only go on TikTok to find decent Brazil funk music that I can listen to on my sets, but yea I do occasionally see femoids retards

• +1
Reactions: darkness97