BigJimsWornOutTires.

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
@BigJimsWornOutTires malfunctioning robot would start jerking it to if it accidentally stumbled upon a Jewish kid at a bar mitzvah—Some coomers thinks like that e.g., @WhoTookVendetta :unsure:
12336.jpg

The more you look, the more it doesn’t sit right. Like, this thing isn’t just for visual consumption, no. It’s like a cursed sigil that activates some primal lust in the worst kind of people. The kind of people who buy used panties from in Japan or follow Instagram thots ironically, but not really ironically. It’s practically broadcasting on some pedocoomer frequency, like a signal for creeps to come out of the shadows. You ever notice how people who are drawn to images like that always have something... off about them? Yeah, there’s no way that’s a coincidence.You see, most people just scroll past it, thinking it’s just an image. But what are images, really? They’re patterns, pixels, light—all things that can carry information, right? And don’t even get me started on how light itself is basically the building block of reality. So, every time you engage with that pfp, you’re basically allowing it to project subliminal messages straight into your brain. It’s a form of mental hijacking, but no one’s noticing because they’re too busy rotting.The thing is, BJWMOT’s pfp has this weird visual architecture that I can’t explain logically. There’s something about the colors, the symmetryit’s too perfect, almost as if it was mathematically calculated to hit all the right neurons. Like, there’s a frequency embedded in that image that’s tuning us to something beyond what we can perceive consciously.
@BigJimsWornOutTires I love your pfp :ogre:
@the BULL @_MVP_ @TsarTsar444 @Vermilioncore @PROMETHEUS @Tabula Rasa

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, isis_Bleach, psychomandible and 12 others
@StarvedEpi @Clown Show @nullandvoid @psychomandible @SecularIslamist @Defeatist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, StarvedEpi and Tabula Rasa
he is a cool robot guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, StarvedEpi, ProBono and 2 others
TLDR big Jim's is a faggot

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, BigJimsWornOutTires, StarvedEpi and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, StarvedEpi, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and wsada
@PseudoMaxxer @Gonthar @IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: wsada
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, wsada and Tabula Rasa
@i_love_roosters @Debetro @shia.jihadist @_MVP_ @tombradylover

i hate jews

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
BigJimsWornOutTires is a cool guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Nazi Germany
Where's that avi from

• +1
@BigJimsWornOutTires malfunctioning robot would start jerking it to if it accidentally stumbled upon a Jewish kid at a bar mitzvah—Some coomers thinks like that e.g., @WhoTookVendetta :unsure:
12336.jpg

The more you look, the more it doesn’t sit right. Like, this thing isn’t just for visual consumption, no. It’s like a cursed sigil that activates some primal lust in the worst kind of people. The kind of people who buy used panties from in Japan or follow Instagram thots ironically, but not really ironically. It’s practically broadcasting on some pedocoomer frequency, like a signal for creeps to come out of the shadows. You ever notice how people who are drawn to images like that always have something... off about them? Yeah, there’s no way that’s a coincidence.You see, most people just scroll past it, thinking it’s just an image. But what are images, really? They’re patterns, pixels, light—all things that can carry information, right? And don’t even get me started on how light itself is basically the building block of reality. So, every time you engage with that pfp, you’re basically allowing it to project subliminal messages straight into your brain. It’s a form of mental hijacking, but no one’s noticing because they’re too busy rotting.The thing is, BJWMOT’s pfp has this weird visual architecture that I can’t explain logically. There’s something about the colors, the symmetryit’s too perfect, almost as if it was mathematically calculated to hit all the right neurons. Like, there’s a frequency embedded in that image that’s tuning us to something beyond what we can perceive consciously.
It unlocks the subconscious mind so I can creep inside and be... you know... creepy. Ah, yes, here's someone right now thinking back to when they first moved under the house into the crawlspace. @Vermilioncore He likes it! Ugh, he thinks it'll make a good... man cave? Shaking my head. Now that's creepy. Time to exit.
jewelry digging GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany, Tabula Rasa and Vermilioncore
It unlocks the subconscious mind so I creep inside and be... you know... creepy. Ah, yes, here's someone right now thinking back to when they first moved under the house into the crawlspace. @Vermilioncore He likes it! Ugh, he thinks it'll make a good... man cave? Shaking my head. Now that's creepy. Time to exit.
The sounds of the vortex indeed lure many men near. It has a voice — a consciousness: “Come hither all yee of squalor and sin”. Men, in droves, naked and Godless enter her. The vortex widens. The mustiness — the dampness, they call. The men are now blind and willing to enter the long tongue-like ladder she ejects outward and in they go, victims of her evil hole. The love of many shall wax cold.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Nazi Germany and BigJimsWornOutTires
Where's that avi from
I created it using a lip. It was originally designed to be an AI character in a musical story called, Behind AI's Eyes for YT. I started the project around the end of 2017. I didn't finish it. When I later tried to, Hurricane Michael brought an unexpected refugee that led to the story going latent.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany, Flowerpot and Tabula Rasa
It unlocks the subconscious mind so I can creep inside and be... you know... creepy. Ah, yes, here's someone right now thinking back to when they first moved under the house into the crawlspace. @Vermilioncore He likes it! Ugh, he thinks it'll make a good... man cave? Shaking my head. Now that's creepy. Time to exit.
The sounds of the vortex indeed lure many men near. It has a voice — a consciousness: “Come hither all yee of squalor and sin”. Men, in droves, naked and Godless enter her. The vortex widens. The mustiness — the dampness, they call. The men are now blind and willing to enter the long tongue-like ladder she ejects outward and in they go, victims of her evil hole. The love of many shall wax cold.
The vortex is womb, swollen with the ignorance of the weak, birthing endless loops of coomer souls into the digital voidan eternal recycling bin of their own filth and degenerate fantasies.
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BigJimsWornOutTires
12336.jpg

he is an enigma indeed

• Hmm...
  • Love it
he is an enigma indeed
I'm just a nobody who knows how this ends. I was given this supernatural drive to write and so I oblige.

Secrets are difficult to control when a group is involved. Too many snitches, too many potential leaks. With that said, most of the conspiracies you learn about online are garbage and fictional. People tend to snitch too much. However, if you want the people to believe you communicate with the bogeyman or need your foes to believe such, perhaps, individuals with clearance could larp as a member of a group and claim, "UFOs are real because I was there, motherfucker. I watched the general forced the alien to suck him off." His word against imagination's word. Ah, yes, prove him wrong. Also, consider special clearance.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Vermilioncore and Nazi Germany
I'm just a nobody who knows how this ends. I was given this supernatural drive to write and so I oblige.

Secrets are difficult to control when a group is involved. Too many snitches, too many potential leaks. With that said, most of the conspiracies you learn about online are garbage and fictional. People tend to snitch too much. However, if you want the people to believe you communicate with the bogeyman or need your foes to believe such, perhaps, individuals with clearance could larp as a member of a group and claim, "UFOs are real because I was there, motherfucker. I watched the general forced the alien to suck him off." His word against i magination's word. Ah, yes, prove him wrong. Also, consider special clearance.
Agreed. And "I Don't consider myself as human". WE ARE INDEED SOME KIND OF Alien-oids.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
12336.jpg

werid thread

• +1
werid thread
Everything's fucking weird. Viewing YouTube, Rumble, and TikTok and seeing the abundance of morons yet, supposedly famous, not making any sense whatsoever. But in the past, I did recognize the talentless content creators on YouTube as already established in wealth. Fake it till you make it, right? So they dump tens of thousands of dollars in Google ads for their content and the company makes them trendy.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2, isis_Bleach and Nazi Germany