Bigonial width

Elias

Elias

I think bigonial width has more to do with muscle tone and masseter insertions, just like bizygomactic width has nothing to do with palate size

You could have a narrow jaw but good muscle tone and masseter insertions and your bigonial width would be wider than if you had a wide jaw but weak muscle tone and shit masseter insertions.

When i saw mike mew and he felt my muscle tone on my jaw he had a literal boner. He wouldve fucked me right then if we were alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
When i saw mike mew and he felt my muscle tone on my jaw he had a literal boner. He wouldve fucked me right then if we were alone.
Wtf bro😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Elias
I have much bigger masseters than most but subhuman bigonial

rip

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Elias
I have much bigger masseters than most but subhuman bigonial

rip
Maybe i have a wide bigonial because i had no extractions + good muscle tone + good masseter insertions. I dont have a wide lower arch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and retard
bruh bigonial width is the distance between your gonions, it's literally all about bone
now, that masseters could fraud a wider jaw is a whole different story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bruh bigonial width is the distance between your gonions, it's literally all about bone
now, that masseters could fraud a wider jaw is a whole different story
The masseters are included in the frontal view and thats where the bigonial width is measured

• +1
Check my thread on it, i prove it
you were the one that made this thread? and you're denying the correlation between zygomatic and palatal width? how does that make any sense?

• +1
you were the one that made this thread? and you're denying the correlation between zygomatic and palatal width? how does that make any sense?

• +1