Biking for cardio

dariboga

dariboga

Iron
Retard question I know lol but im bored so why not. Im going to buy a bike this summer to be more active and for fun but I’m interested in knowing how comparable would biking be to things such as cardio and sprinting. Could biking everyday be a good substitute for cardio in general and would it be a good exercise for things such as boosting testosterone or heightmaxxing. Or is sprinting still more optimal. Or is it the same idk im bored

• +1
Reactions: MoggerClavic
It is good if you want to lose some accumulated fat. Like any other, it will help you improve your cardiovascular exercise, and it does not help you get heightmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: dariboga
raised seat cyclingh is good to stretch the muscle around the tibias so it can help

Retard question I know lol but im bored so why not. Im going to buy a bike this summer to be more active and for fun but I’m interested in knowing how comparable would biking be to things such as cardio and sprinting. Could biking everyday be a good substitute for cardio in general and would it be a good exercise for things such as boosting testosterone or heightmaxxing. Or is sprinting still more optimal. Or is it the same idk im bored
yeah it burns cals alot

Biking for cardio is pretty dogshit. Running, stairmaster and jumping rope mogs