Bimax affecting more than just jaws?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Volition
Which other parts of the face can be improved by a bimax?

I have heard nose, eyes, lips, symmetry. Can anyone confirm?

"big nose" is often just a result of a recessed maxilla exposing more Nose than if the maxilla was in a good place

Just look at bimax reesults, you can see how so many features appear different.

"big nose" is often just a result of a recessed maxilla exposing more Nose than if the maxilla was in a good place

sometimes nose can be big genetically even with good forward growth but generally if face is wide enough big nose can be aesthetic for men imo

Which other parts of the face can be improved by a bimax?

I have heard nose, eyes, lips, symmetry. Can anyone confirm?
it improves lower eyelid exposure

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
sometimes nose can be big genetically even with good forward growth but generally if face is wide enough big nose can be aesthetic for men imo
Often is the key word

Symptom of Recession, but not an indicator of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Yes, I visited maxillofacial surgeons. It may fix lip incompetence, tight hyoid region if mandible is being moved forward. Moving upper jaw forward will change nose as well in many cases.

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

You may also just be ethnic

its not very significant but it's something
Bimax anecdote:
"Believe it or not, the jaws affect SO MUCH MORE than just your jawline! I remember, on my last few months, I noticed so many unappealing features after a friend’s sister pointed out that my face was asymmetrical as a joke. I had, of course, the crooked jawline- but I had no idea how much it affected my entire face. Well- okay, it’s more like my family, friends, and even some doctors didn’t know hahah. One side always seemed to have more of a jawline than the other (left had the most, right had the least). This is to be expected- after all, I did literally have a crooked jaw- but even my nose, lips, and eyes were affected too! My nose had a dip in it just after my nasal bone and made a strange curve. However, after my upper jaw was moved forward? The dip was gone! Before surgery, I had also noticed my eyes were uneven too. One seemed to be higher than the other and more distal, but after surgery, that fixed too! With the new area, my lips were also able to protrude more- it actually looks like I had some kind of filler! To me, the appearance always mattered the most, and I have to say- if you have good insurance? This procedure will give you not only a better way of life, but also cosmetic improvements that would’ve costed THOUSANDS for other people."

• +1
Reactions: anticel
yeah it fixes asymmetries in the whole face basically if done with proper planning. also fixes whole hyoid issue. fixes body posture etc.

Got any concrete cases on this?
well i think you can see this in many cases - especially deformed people.

most are slightly asymmetrical because they less extreme version of this (pic related). They have this because of a downgrown maxilla which causes the septum to be deviated and makes the maxilla grow slightly uneven. proper bimax can fix this and make it even.

Bimax anecdote:
"Believe it or not, the jaws affect SO MUCH MORE than just your jawline! I remember, on my last few months, I noticed so many unappealing features after a friend’s sister pointed out that my face was asymmetrical as a joke. I had, of course, the crooked jawline- but I had no idea how much it affected my entire face. Well- okay, it’s more like my family, friends, and even some doctors didn’t know hahah. One side always seemed to have more of a jawline than the other (left had the most, right had the least). This is to be expected- after all, I did literally have a crooked jaw- but even my nose, lips, and eyes were affected too! My nose had a dip in it just after my nasal bone and made a strange curve. However, after my upper jaw was moved forward? The dip was gone! Before surgery, I had also noticed my eyes were uneven too. One seemed to be higher than the other and more distal, but after surgery, that fixed too! With the new area, my lips were also able to protrude more- it actually looks like I had some kind of filler! To me, the appearance always mattered the most, and I have to say- if you have good insurance? This procedure will give you not only a better way of life, but also cosmetic improvements that would’ve costed THOUSANDS for other people."
@anticel @king_of_recession Does this affect the eyes though? The cut isn't high enough for it to make any difference to the infraorbital./zygomatic regions. If anything they will look more recessed in comparison to the "lower maxilla". I don't understand how that works.

Unless you are talking about LF2 or 3...

@anticel @king_of_recession Does this affect the eyes though? The cut isn't high enough for it to make any difference to the infraorbital./zygomatic regions. If anything they will look more recessed in comparison to the "lower maxilla". I don't understand how that works.

Unless you are talking about LF2 or 3...
look at my post above. usually it s not only the eyes are asymmetrical but literally the whole skull. this can be fixed w bimax.

infra region in downgrown people will look less recessed because of better head posture

look at my post above. usually it s not only the eyes are asymmetrical but literally the whole skull. this can be fixed w bimax.

infra region in downgrown people will look less recessed because of better head posture
Can I dm you, this is very interesting? I haven't seen this stuff mentioned elsewhere on this site.