Bimax and eye area

Jew_Supremacist

Jew_Supremacist

Iron
My zygos are in a good place in terms of x and y coordinate, but due to mouthbreathing they are lacking in the z coordinate, they don't look very sharp even at low bodyfat. I look kinda like Derek from More Plates More Dates, his cheekbones are hard to see without a good camera angle, and he's more ripped than 99.99% of men.

This guy in the surgery pic makes his sunken eye area look even more sunken and he ends up looking weird after bimax. Although he looks better overall, it looks pretty unnatural and odd how he has sunken eyes and no cheekbones but a normal grown midface/mandible. If I have slayer neanderthal tier brow ridge and slavic wide high zygos (but not as prominent as they should be because of mouthbreathing), very recessed mandible and somewhat recessed maxilla, is there any way for my natural cheekbones to pop with bimax alone? Is bimax + buccal fat removal enough? I'm worried that my maxilla moving forward will make my cheekbones even deeper in my face relative to everything else, and therefore less visible.

Attachments

• images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 361
le fort won't even change the eye area the surgery only moves the bottom part of the bone

he is giga horsefaced

My zygos are in a good place in terms of x and y coordinate, but due to mouthbreathing they are lacking in the z coordinate, they don't look very sharp even at low bodyfat. I look kinda like Derek from More Plates More Dates, his cheekbones are hard to see without a good camera angle, and he's more ripped than 99.99% of men.

This guy in the surgery pic makes his sunken eye area look even more sunken and he ends up looking weird after bimax. Although he looks better overall, it looks pretty unnatural and odd how he has sunken eyes and no cheekbones but a normal grown midface/mandible. If I have slayer neanderthal tier brow ridge and slavic wide high zygos (but not as prominent as they should be because of mouthbreathing), very recessed mandible and somewhat recessed maxilla, is there any way for my natural cheekbones to pop with bimax alone? Is bimax + buccal fat removal enough? I'm worried that my maxilla moving forward will make my cheekbones even deeper in my face relative to everything else, and therefore less visible.

Bimax imo effects the eye area.

You can see it here

Screenshot 20210128 183641 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and BigNoseSlavcel
His eyes are to close together, if you cover them he will look so much better in the after

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4430
Yea eyes could look more hollow and cheekbones should be left behind, therefore you would need implants to Balance things out.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, SPFromNY914 and homo_faber
Its a trimax (bimax plus genio), as seen in the description.

Must be due to the movement of the maxilla, class three cases always have the most drastic changes.

View attachment 952357
I have a theory what happened. If they do a rotation on the maxilla-mandible (ccw) that MAY push up the cheek pads (not bones!) thus it will cover more of the eye area too, but not necessarily.

Similar like here:
Screenshot 20201020 082015

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, entropy137 and Gaia262
It kind of makes sense that an extreme forward advancement would extend the amount of skin stretched to the eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and SPFromNY914
Yea eyes could look more hollow and cheekbones should be left behind, therefore you would need implants to Balance things out.
Is 3-4mm lefort low enough movement to avoid needing implants after?