Bimax and its impact on the frontal and 3/4 profile

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
I often hear it said that bimax provides a negligible increase on the frontal view. Would bimax improve jaw definition by a significant margin? In some results I see it looks like the exact same person while some people receive a much more defined jaw.

What if somebody had very slight recession? Is bimax only worth it for birdcels?

Honestly 99% of ‘normal’ cases gained 0 SMV from the procedure.

@Deusmaximus @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad verAll

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I often hear it said that bimax provides a negligible increase on the frontal view. Would bimax improve jaw definition by a significant margin? In some results I see it looks like the exact same person while some people receive a much more defined jaw.

What if somebody had very slight recession? Is bimax only worth it for birdcels?

Bimax is to take ppl who are off the norm and bring them to it, a 12mm bsso not gonna turn an incel into Eriksen. It is to turn truecels into low tier normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackHanma, Deleted member 9670, klamus and 5 others
Bimax is to take ppl who are off the norm and bring them to it, a 12mm bsso not gonna turn an incel into Eriksen. It is to turn truecels into low tier normies
That's because most bimaxes are done by a local maxfac who does linear movements and is limited to turning them into normies. A person with normie forward growth can get Chad forward growth if he gets a proper bimax with CCW rotation with blackpilled movements.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, one job away, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
That's because most bimaxes are done by a local maxfac who does linear movements and is limited to turning them into normies. A person with normie forward growth can get Chad forward growth if he gets a proper bimax with CCW rotation with blackpilled movements.
Occlusal plane correction will bring the pogonion forward 10-12 mm in a class 1 patient or “normie” this still won’t make you a chad as Chads also have above average bone mass not just forward growth. The normie is only bringing their genetic bone mass forward they will still be mogged by a Chad who is more downswung but has a tall as fuck chin and flared angular gonials.

if anything the best bimax transformations aren’t ccw rotation but instead anterior and posterior downgraft as this makes the splanchocranium appear larger (taller skull) as well as stretches out the facial tissue giving more gauntness
7B0A1C63 25CC 452C A316 3DC6D6F60B24

F0DCD6CE 9283 490B 91EB 8F9707056A52

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4614
I think the problem is that chad foward growth on an average skull, upper maxilla, browridge, nose, etc, looks uncanny and like shit.
Maybe to PSL autists but IRL Chad forward growth on any skull looks good. Obviously you'd need to take precaution to make sure the nose and upper maxilla look proportional to your lower maxilla. Most cases of CCW only need < 5mm of Lefort, which translates to 9mm+ of BSSO which is a huge difference.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 4614
Im just not sure that going from normie to chad forward growth on lower maxilla and jaws is much of am improvement in how attractive you are IRL. I personally believe a massive part of being sexually attractive for men is angularity and sharpness. All the guys girls lust over who we rate as “htn/chadlite”, ie chalamet, share that same trait, and i think its underrated
Having a more projected lower maxilla and jaw will give better soft tissue distribution and allow you to have better angularity and hollow cheeks. That's why 99% of people who have angularity have great forward growth and maxilla to go along with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, the next o'pry and Deleted member 4614
I am yet to see a single result with a noticeable increase in hollow cheeks or angularity though. I think a lot of that is upper maxilla and zygomatic projection.
It only works in certain cases where someone is already lean with a recessed lower maxilla causing nasolabial folds and sunken back maxilla. If you look at my AVI, moving his lower maxilla forward would provide better soft tissue distribution and give him a more projected lower maxilla, giving him hollow cheeks instead of folds. I have a similar case to my AVI with deep nasolabial folds at rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
a good bimax might bring a birdcel to a chad side profile , but their frontal is still shit because of lateral deficiencies like narrow jaw and no zygos, also their infraorbitals will probably need work done because a lot of lf1 will create disharmony between upper & lower maxilla

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deusmaximus, .👽. and 2 others
a good bimax might bring a birdcel to a chad side profile , but their frontal is still shit because of lateral deficiencies like narrow jaw and no zygos, also their infraorbitals will probably need work done because a lot of lf1 will create disharmony between upper & lower maxilla
Bimax doesn't change the front alot tbh,.maybe more chin but thats it. people expect to turn into Chad with one procedure. its just sounds too good to be true:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15405 and Deleted member 7725
Bimax doesn't change the front alot tbh,.maybe more chin but thats it. people expect to turn into Chad with one procedure. its just sounds too good to be true:Comfy:
If you have a recessed lower maxilla it will cause big changes from the front though. Look how much fuller her midface looks now:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
If you have a recessed lower maxilla it will cause big changes from the front though. Look how much fuller her midface looks now:

i skipped and seen she was a weird bitch with unicorn fetish so i got out of it immediately

Occlusal plane correction will bring the pogonion forward 10-12 mm in a class 1 patient or “normie” this still won’t make you a chad as Chads also have above average bone mass not just forward growth. The normie is only bringing their genetic bone mass forward they will still be mogged by a Chad who is more downswung but has a tall as fuck chin and flared angular gonials.

if anything the best bimax transformations aren’t ccw rotation but instead anterior and posterior downgraft as this makes the splanchocranium appear larger (taller skull) as well as stretches out the facial tissue giving more gauntness
View attachment 1355743
View attachment 1355744
But this only works for people with short face syndrome?? Anterior downgraft on normal person would give long face which is a death sentence

I am yet to see a single result with a noticeable increase in hollow cheeks or angularity though. I think a lot of that is upper maxilla and zygomatic projection.
Not true, @TheLordMadness result absolutely did hollow his cheeks although agree need other surgery to increase this effect

Ultimately, as everyone has pointed out and as is blindingly obvious, bimax cures recessed people mostly (birdcels/class 2 and class 3) and there are other better procedures for shit jaw if you are not recessed that are cheaper and will have bigger impact like angle implants, custom wraparound, chinwing with bigonial widening. That being said, bimax can be combined with widening via bsso cut and genio, which if done can save a poor incels life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and .👽.

IT DEPENDS.

mostly on the reason for the bimax.

View attachment 1355743
View attachment 1355744
The upper dude had a SEVERE class2 malocclusion. Fixing that WILL add chin height. If your case is less severe or not a class 2 it may NOT add chin height. Same with facial definitions. If you have a strong upper maxilla and a recessed lower (kind of unlikely) and you advance the lower maxilla you will create an ogee curve. If you have a weak upper maxilla and advance the lower further it might look weird and ruin structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
is bimax still worth if u have recessed upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Unbound