BiMax and Lefort Copers

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Show me one ascension to male model tier, 6 PSL minimum, of someone who had Bimax or Lefort done.

Too many niggas on this forum are coping wayyyy to hard and expect godly transformations.

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

images

christ not again. another chap who takes the memes on this forum literally (or teens who never undergo the operation anyway) and thinks that the people here are serious about moving the jaws a few mm´s with the rotation turn them into models.

if you need jaw surgery at the first place, it means you have bite problem, recession or bad maxillo-mandibular grow, so it makes sense that this is not a modelmaker surgery.

plus you should know (joinedFeb 24, 2020) that one feature does not make GL people, but many others that cannot be changed even surgically.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ryan, datboijj and 4 others
images

christ not again. another chap who takes the memes on this forum literally (or teens who never undergo the operation anyway) and thinks that the people here are serious about moving the jaws a few mm´s with the rotation turn them into models.

if you need jaw surgery at the first place, it means you have bite problem, recession or bad maxillo-mandibular grow, so it makes sense that this is not a modelmaker surgery.

plus you should know (joinedFeb 24, 2020) that one feature does not make GL people, but many others that cannot be changed even surgically.
Bruh...? I literally comment shit like, "u need a skull transplant" and shi to troll. But there are deadass niggas that are willing to get these types of surgeries shit and believe what the autists say on here. Niggas are posting consultations with doctors and appointments... I been on this forum for a year and a half, but there are delusional people out there. Im just trying to get a peek inside their heads. Cause it seems like the lights are on but no ones home :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I made 2 threads like this yesterday and the day before

bimax only changes the lower third slightly, only some people get good results

• +1
Reactions: Sal

If you are also like normie to high tier normie, WHAT REASON IS THERE TO GET THIS TYPE OF SHIT. Like it makes no sense. I feel like some of us take the trolling to hard and the new people that join the forum actually think we mean what we say when we "recommend" bimax lol. Im going to lowkey stop trolling with them. I don't wanna ruin their lives ngl

• +1
yeah, aight. Imma ascend and bail on you fuck niggas:feelshah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sal and Jason Voorhees
If you are also like normie to high tier normie, WHAT REASON IS THERE TO GET THIS TYPE OF SHIT. Like it makes no sense. I feel like some of us take the trolling to hard and the new people that join the forum actually think we mean what we say when we "recommend" bimax lol. Im going to lowkey stop trolling with them. I don't wanna ruin their lives ngl

Bimax+Implants btw

Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205907
Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205923
Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205937
Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205929

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, datboijj, gamma and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7399, datboijj, ProAcktiv and 3 others
Yes

Dr sailer
Hmmmm. I cant lie those are good results. However...... I still don't think Its worth it if you're a normie or high tier normie in hope to ascend to Amnesia/Salludon tiers tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
They last for years? I thought implants run out or is that fillers?
Implants last for years jfl. Fillers a few months and Liposial cartilage grafts that sailer uses fuses with the bone in fact.

• +1
over for you if you would take this surgery

Implants last for years jfl. Fillers a few months and Liposial cartilage grafts that sailer uses fuses with the bone in fact.
How many years we talking? If it is 5 or more years it’s for sure worth it but less then 4 years it’s not

how much are implants?

• +1
Show me one ascension to male model tier, 6 PSL minimum, of someone who had Bimax or Lefort done.

Too many niggas on this forum are coping wayyyy to hard and expect godly transformations.

It’s to fix failos not create halos.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Sal
How many years we talking? If it is 5 or more years it’s for sure worth it but less then 4 years it’s not

how much are implants?
Probably decades. 15-20+ years I believe. Implants are probably just as expensive as bimax aswell. Like $20k

• +1
Depends on material but 20 years atleast

Depends on material, design etc but jaw Implants usually cost 10-15K
Oh fuck, I get it now, bimax it’s self is used to get a normal jaw but then implants are used to give you that chad jaw that caters to your face

most mens prime is only like 10 years prosuming you get implants at 20 they will last like 15 or more years but by then most men look like shit

lifefurel, guess there is hope for people after all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Jason Voorhees
Oh fuck, I get it now, bimax it’s self is used to get a normal jaw but then implants are used to give you that chad jaw that caters to your face

most mens prime is only like 10 years prosuming you get implants at 20 they will last like 15 or more years but by then most men look like shit

lifefurel, guess there is hope for people after all
Just get implants if ur not recessed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, randomvanish, Deleted member 12216 and 3 others
  • +1
Do they really last 10 years? That seems way to good to be true
See implants I would actually do. I plan on getting infra orbitals and maybe a chin implant aswell.

Dr. Dhir is did this man really well but he was a little recessed so it didn't look model tier tbh.

Results

• +1
Plz ban this nigga, there is many more than just those 2

Also this nigga cope thinking that only jaw will make you 6/10, lot of people with good jaw are 4/10, jaw surgery will only fix ur jaw nothing else, don't expect to be a 6/10 if your base have more than just jaw problem

Plz mod ban this one coped + the other blonde dude couper who's head looks like a minecraft/lego

Attachments

• 0F318F5E-C45B-4087-874F-CAC251CD9AD0.gif
    0F318F5E-C45B-4087-874F-CAC251CD9AD0.gif
    263.9 KB · Views: 64
  • BD21D148-4BC1-458D-959C-2943948A42B8.jpeg
    BD21D148-4BC1-458D-959C-2943948A42B8.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7399, Donc0ck, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others

Also this nigga cope thinking that only jaw will make you 6/10, lot of people with good jaw are 4/10, jaw surgery will only fix ur jaw nothing else, don't expect to be a 6/10 if your base have more than just jaw problem

Plz mod ban this one coped + the other blonde dude couper who's head looks like a minecraft/lego
begging mods to ban someone for asking to see ascensions to a life changing surgery... nice one 💀

U don’t need to be a male model, just use bimax to not look like a recessed subhuman then sex appeal max through tren/test/mast body

Both became chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Sal
Bruh...? I literally comment shit like, "u need a skull transplant" and shi to troll. But there are deadass niggas that are willing to get these types of surgeries shit and believe what the autists say on here. Niggas are posting consultations with doctors and appointments... I been on this forum for a year and a half, but there are delusional people out there. Im just trying to get a peek inside their heads. Cause it seems like the lights are on but no ones home :lul:
I’ve been getting consults based on comments here but also based on my own observations. Otherwise the fact that people here point out flaws I saw before coming here convinced me

• +1