bimax is such cope

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
braces to fix bite then genio mogs so hard and infraorbitals for recessed under eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Aero, Allornothing and 2 others
Bimax is the ONLY thing that will make those sluts understand I AM THE TRUE BWC BULL MODDAFUCKA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, mvp2v1, zura and 3 others
braces to fix bite then genio mogs so hard and infraorbitals for recessed under eyes
You have no idea what skeletal recession means JFL.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 32529, terrorblade and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and bradpittshairline
only true birdcels need bimax most people are delusional
I suffer from actual skeletal recession I need bimax for proper airways.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Sny, terrorblade and 3 others
I suffer from actual skeletal recession I need bimax for proper airways.
I have skeletal malocclusion but it's a slighty One, my chin Is recessed but my jaw Is decent. Do you think I can achieve good posture with fixing bite with braces and genio or do i Need bimax?

I can use my own brain.
thing is that i used to think i was recessed and needed bimax but i was just bddmaxxed and an ortho can make a 100% objective assessment

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Yoke and HarrierDuBois
Almost every human needs bimax, those who don’t are chads only

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, terrorblade, reptiles and 2 others
Almost every human needs bimax, those who doesn't are chads only
the fact that nobody is 100% "forward grown" might just mean that the idea of slight recession is just just how normal human faces look

• +1
Reactions: zura and RedCarpet
the fact that nobody is 100% "forward grown" might just mean that the idea of slight recession is just just how normal human faces look
ye, examples of perfect bone mass and forward growth is probably Hexum, de poot and drago

Good nose = good maxilla

Hence why it's rare to see the perfect nose, because almost every human is recessed in some way.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 32486
bimax if you have sleep apnea or malocclusion

otherwise implants and genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Don't brush your teeth, just get veneers instead

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I have skeletal malocclusion but it's a slighty One, my chin Is recessed but my jaw Is decent. Do you think I can achieve good posture with fixing bite with braces and genio or do i Need bimax?
Up to you.

thing is that i used to think i was recessed and needed bimax but i was just bddmaxxed and an ortho can make a 100% objective assessment
You got gaslit by a jew dentist JFL go to Ramieri or Pagnoni listen to what they say.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Deleted member 32486
wym? I asked if i can achieve good posture without bimax but with fixing bite with braces
As long as your airways aren't narrow then yeah.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
It depends on the case. You can get a massive labiomental fold as a result.

trimax is king, forward growth or death

trimax is king, forward growth or death
Name checks out most Bimaxes dont give alot of PSL unless you brutal recessed or have SFS.

There are ALOT of Chads without alot of forward growth....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
Name checks out most Bimaxes dont give alot of PSL unless you brutal recessed or have SFS.

and what would be an example of "brutal recession"

I have SFS and if you’d move my chin backward to it’s “ideal position” (allowing the line drawn from nose tip to chin to pass 2mm from upper lip and 4mm from lower lip) I’d be full on bird cel JFL.

So in my case bimax is absolutely essential and genioplasty would absolutely fuck me up (except for downgraft, with no or negative advancement).

It takes a while to really understand what the various surgeries do and many people on here jump to conclusions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku and Blond3cel
I have SFS and if you’d move my chin backward to it’s “ideal position” (allowing the line drawn from nose tip to chin to pass 2mm from upper lip and 4mm from lower lip) I’d be full on bird cel JFL.

So in my case bimax is absolutely essential and genioplasty would absolutely fuck me up (except for downgraft, with no or negative advancement).

It takes a while to really understand what the various surgeries do and many people on here jump to conclusions.

Look at this its the best measurement for a harmonious side.

I just did Chico and got 151 degrees…

Maher somewhere between 150 and 154 depending on where you consider his brow ridge to be…

Two PSL gods in massive defiance of this fabled 141 degree perfection…

Last edited:
I just did Chico and got 151 degrees…

Maher somewhere between 150 and 154 depending on where you consider his brow ridge to be…

exception makes the rule or how can you explain the other cases ?

Mahers side profile is arguably not even very good....

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
View attachment 2389174

True, it would be good to have a larger database.
I will try and put one together when I have a moment.

I’ve a major vested interest in doing that research as my facial convexity is already 142 degrees but I do obviously need a longer jaw. Must find the sweet spot between harmony and bone mogging.

• Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel
True, it would be good to have a larger database.
I will try and put one together when I have a moment.

I’ve a major vested interest in doing that research as my facial convexity is already 142 degrees but I do obviously need a longer jaw. Must find the sweet spot between harmony and bone mogging.
I just did 5 random males sides from Google which looked harmonious to my eye and its true they are either 141 or just 1 - 2 degree off from that "ideal"

Happy if I helped you out with that mate, always a pleasure to talk with you, your one of the more sane users.

I just did 5 random males sides from Google which looked harmonious to my eye and its true they are either 141 or just 1 - 2 degree off from that "ideal"

Happy if I helped you out with that mate, always a pleasure to talk with you, your one of the more sane users.

I did various celebs and actors, Chico is really the only outlier and I don’t know what’s going on with Maher.

K-pop idols tend to have less convexity but you can expect that from Asians I suppose.

Couldn’t find any proper side profiles of popular e-boys like Vinnie Hacker as they are clearly too careful to never post anything but curated perfect angles. I suspect with the typical anteface face shape they have their convexity might be higher.

It’s always the same problem: if your midface is recessed, you’re toast because there’s no Lefort 2 and every other feature is limited by it.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and AspieBro
It’s always the same problem: if your midface is recessed, you’re toast because there’s no Lefort 2 and every other feature is limited by it.
ye but say it was only your upper maxilla was recessed, surely infraorbital implants can fix that?

ye but say it was only your upper maxilla was recessed, surely infraorbital implants can fix that?

Infraorbital implants just improve ogee curve and sort out under eye hollowness. They’re no substitute for lefort 2 because they don’t actually move the nasal base, they have no effect on the facial convexity reference points.

The only way to support a mogger jaw is a ton of anteface - which is just not something we can improve (dogmax bimax isn’t anteface despite what even some surgeons say).

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and AspieBro
the fact that nobody is 100% "forward grown"
What do you mean by '100%' forward grown?

You don't need a lot of anteface to look good from the side (Yerger, Dellisola). Facial convexity is more important. Ofc, if your maxilla is very very flat, then you will look bad. But most ppl have at least semi decent ones.

So basically, you are a prime candidate for jaw surgery if:

- Your convexity is fucked (Unless it's just a chin problem, then genio will do just fine). Below 155 and above 175 qualify, imo.
- You have sleep apnea that's specifically being caused by a narrow airway.

I think I'll eventually make a thread talking about side profile in general that will include a section on bimax. I just need to research more and edit all the information in an a comprehensive way.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel

This ratio really has little to do with the concept of forward growth and has limited use with bimax planning
  • upper point is measuring prominence of the nasion, and a wide variety of nasions are possible depending on how forward grown the upper third is, so it is not NECESSARILY measuring the forward growth of the upper third
  • middle point is measuring the nose tip, and a nose tip can be prominent simply because someone has a big or small nostril, a projected nose bridge or not, not NECESSARILY simply because the maxilla is forward grown or not
  • lower point is measuring the chin not NECESSARILY the forward growth of the jaw
this angle can be measuring 100 different things, and while it seems to be a good quick test for a good face, we can't allow it to overcondition our surgical planning, because then you get comments like this:

Infraorbital implants just improve ogee curve and sort out under eye hollowness. They’re no substitute for lefort 2 because they don’t actually move the nasal base, they have no effect on the facial convexity reference points.
if this angle does not NECESSARILY have anything to do with forward growth, why is is even on the table to tout Lefort 2 as a panacea? suppose in this case: why not just get a rhino then to make the tip more projected? that would theoretically help you get a better convexity angle, wouldn't it? but you wouldn't want to do that as a rule, since there could be a million reasons why your facial convexity angle is off, and so it's jumping the gun to say "in order to get this angle, which you must absolutely do, you must do x, y, and z," whether its a rhinoplasty, lefort 2, or whatever else.

These angles and ratios can help identify what makes faces attractive but should play little to no role in surgical planning.

the key word is always NOT NECESSARILY when it comes to angles, about almost everything. One would get much further making no appeal to any "law of the face" and simply looking at your face, seeing where the problem lies, and remediating it accordingly, on a radically individual basis

I did various celebs and actors, Chico is really the only outlier and I don’t know what’s going on with Maher.

K-pop idols tend to have less convexity but you can expect that from Asians I suppose.

Couldn’t find any proper side profiles of popular e-boys like Vinnie Hacker as they are clearly too careful to never post anything but curated perfect angles. I suspect with the typical anteface face shape they have their convexity might be higher.

midface implants

This ratio really has little to do with the concept of forward growth and has limited use with bimax planning
  • upper point is measuring prominence of the nasion, and a wide variety of nasions are possible depending on how forward grown the upper third is, so it is not NECESSARILY measuring the forward growth of the upper third
  • middle point is measuring the nose tip, and a nose tip can be prominent simply because someone has a big or small nostril, a projected nose bridge or not, not NECESSARILY simply because the maxilla is forward grown or not
  • lower point is measuring the chin not NECESSARILY the forward growth of the jaw
this angle can be measuring 100 different things, and while it seems to be a good quick test for a good face, we can't allow it to overcondition our surgical planning, because then you get comments like this:
It did not say it has anything to do with Forward Growth !!
Its literally a measurment for a harmonious side profile.

Thats why people like Delisolla which have a "flat" side profile look still good from the side.

Ive tried over 10 sides which looked good in my eye and they all were VERY close to the 141° (1 or max 2 ° off)
If I measure sides which are not good for my eye they are always off from this.
If you plan your Bimax to far off from this im gonna say you will not have any side harmony an not even Midface implants can save you from this.

Thats why some "recessed" people still have an normal looking sideprofile because its simple harmonious and Harmony will ALWAYS beat good features.

Last edited:
The only way to support a mogger jaw is a ton of anteface - which is just not something we can improve (dogmax bimax isn’t anteface despite what even some surgeons say).
100% Agree you cant simulate Anteface with Tri/Bimax and implants, I mean you can BUT it will never be harmonious to the rest of your side cause you wont move your nose or your brow area.

LF 2 would be the holy grail for this but if you dont have alot of money I doubt anybodys gonna find a willing surgeon.

if this angle does not NECESSARILY have anything to do with forward growth, why is is even on the table to tout Lefort 2 as a panacea? suppose in this case: why not just get a rhino then to make the tip more projected? that would theoretically help you get a better convexity angle, wouldn't it? but you wouldn't want to do that as a rule, since there could be a million reasons why your facial convexity angle is off, and so it's jumping the gun to say "in order to get this angle, which you must absolutely do, you must do x, y, and z," whether its a rhinoplasty, lefort 2, or whatever else.

These angles and ratios can help identify what makes faces attractive but should play little to no role in surgical planning.

the key word is always NOT NECESSARILY when it comes to angles, about almost everything. One would get much further making no appeal to any "law of the face" and simply looking at your face, seeing where the problem lies, and remediating it accordingly, on a radically individual basis
the facial convexity angle is actually useful for bimax planning imo, the problem is that the thread linked showed the wrong variant

the angle should be : glabella, then anterior nasal spine (top of philtrum), then pogonion (most forward part of chin)

it’s a good predictor of profile ‘pleasantness’. If you’re in the 165-170 range, it’s very likely no one will have any issue with it. Ofc, it might not be a mogger side, but this threshold is the first one that should be cleared in the path to one.

@HarrierDuBois Thoughts? I’m thinking of making a thread compiling everything I’ve come to know about profiles + some other stuff a few users might add.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
View attachment 2389174

Giga cope
It's all about Frankfurt plane
Maher's side is great, he's just not a head tilt frauder

the facial convexity angle is actually useful for bimax planning imo, the problem is that the thread linked showed the wrong variant

the angle should be : glabella, then anterior nasal spine (top of philtrum), then pogonion (most forward part of chin)

it’s a good predictor of profile ‘pleasantness’. If you’re in the 165-170 range, it’s very likely no one will have any issue with it. Ofc, it might not be a mogger side, but this threshold is the first one that should be cleared in the path to one.

@HarrierDuBois Thoughts? I’m thinking of making a thread compiling everything I’ve come to know about profiles + some other stuff a few users might add.
Do it and tag me.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

This still permits a similar conclusion, that you can just get glabella implants/brownbone reduction and genio/chin reduction and fix your convexity angle, and forget bimax

I dont care for any angle or ratio frankly, I think they do more harm than good and stunt peoples understanding of what looks good

This still permits a similar conclusion, that you can just get glabella implants/brownbone reduction and genio/chin reduction and fix your convexity angle, and forget bimax
it's not that simple. If either your chin or your browbone alone are carrying your convexity, it will look weird.

You can basically view the facial convexity angle as being made up of two other angles: The one that the line from glabella to ANS makes with the vertical line of the frankfurt plane, and the one that the line from pogonion to ANS makes with the same vertical line.

Also, your forget that sometimes you can't even get that much genio advancement. So you'd have to resort to fillers or some other method to achieve what you said.

I'm not advocating everyone gets bimax, by the way. But when you're an actual candidate, it seems to be one of the best surgeries there are. Both in terms of health and looks.

I dont care for any angle or ratio frankly, I think they do more harm than good and stunt peoples understanding of what looks good
I tend to agree with this. But this angle in particular is a very powerful tool. It's very very rare to see a good looking profile that deviates from it. You'd have to have a plethora of other features working in your favor, like nose; skin; hairline; lip position; eyes; vertical proportions.

Imagine somone like ronaldo or meeks takes this seriously

All they would do is mentolabial max