Bimax is the play

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I will be getting bimax to fix my brutal lower third assymetries and lower third peanut skull to even out my neuro and lower third being the same height in October.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, ovosoundszn, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
@SubhumanCurrycel you need bimax too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
I will be getting bimax to fix my brutal lower third assymetries and lower third peanut skull to even out my neuro and lower third being the same height in October.

THoughts on distraction osteo gensis as an alternative ? the reason i say this is you can keep redoing distraction osteogensis you can't keep redoing osteotamies

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
THoughts on distraction osteo gensis as an alternative ? the reason i say this is you can keep redoing distraction osteogensis you can't keep redoing osteotamies
Who does distraction osteo genesis?

Who does distraction osteo genesis?

The process of creating new bone from already present bone i wonder can distractors reshape the bone ? @RealSurgerymax

The process of creating new bone from already present bone i wonder can distractors reshape the bone ? @RealSurgerymax
Who does it tho?

you need halos stop fixing things which boost your SMV by 0,1 points:y'all:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Descartes
Fuckk need to look into this

Search up qoves distraction osteogensis it helps explain the concept very easily topic has a lot jargon though but it is the holy grail of cosmetic surgery it can make truecels into humans

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Search up qoves distraction osteogensis it helps explain the concept very easily topic has a lot jargon though but it is the holy grail of cosmetic surgery it can make truecels into humans
Does Sinn do it?

How much? Fuck I wlll do it . Will it fix my large neuro

No these are 2 different things distractors target upper lower and frontal 3rds the posterior 3rds usually needs a lefort 5 it's only a concept but i'm pretty sure all you need is an device which can cut the bone on the posterior part of your skull

really ? woah
so why doesnt they advertise it ?:feelswat::feelswat:

1 It's meant for deformed.

2 It's more expensive.

3 It's less predictable.

4 Most people are scared of fillers let alone distractors.

5 Most people don't wanna look good society is stuck on the 2nd stage of pills it's on the red pill currently last century it was the blue pill next century or rather the century coming up 2020 to 2100 will the century of the black pill

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Yerico7, .👽. and 1 other person
No these are 2 different things distractors target upper lower and frontal 3rds the posterior 3rds usually needs a lefort 5 it's only a concept but i'm pretty sure all you need is an device which can cut the bone on the posterior part of your skul
fuck

2 It's more expensive.

3 It's less predictable.

5 Most people don't wanna look good society is stuck on the 2nd stage of pills it's on the red pill currently last century it was the blue pill next century or rather the century coming up 2020 to 2100 will the century of the black pill
How much I’ll shell $50K for it

@Rift678 this is my surgery plan

1) temple shaving and medial epicantho
2) bimax and rhino
3) Infras and LL( India)
4) maybe oto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Rift
tbh too scared of loosing all my feeling in lips and chin as it's very fucking common

You need to fix your nasal bridge eyebrows and eyes are botched

Eyebrows make your eyes look too far apart and same with nasal bridge

Your eye surgery was botched.

Just my opinion

2 It's more expensive.

3 It's less predictable.

no it wont, if anything last century was more redpilled than this current one, what are u on about

no it wont, if anything last century was more redpilled than this current one, what are u on about

Last century was more redpilled ? have you read the works of the last century ? beauty and the beast adaptations ? disney bullshit what do you think programmes foids to want prince charming the illusory man who can never exist in reality it's the last century that proggrames women for failure and when they realize it's usually to late

Last century was more redpilled ? have you read the works of the last century ? beauty and the beast adaptations ? disney bullshit what do you think programmes foids to want prince charming the illusory man who can never exist in reality it's the last century that proggrames women for failure and when they realize it's usually to late
are u aware of ww2 and hypergamy? lmfao

are u aware of ww2 and hypergamy? lmfao

There was reverse hypergamy afterwards due to a scarcity of men if only males though were smart enough to reproduce less the more females there are the better for men more females are willing go lez than males are gay

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
There was reverse hypergamy afterwards due to a scarcity of men if only males though were smart enough to reproduce less the more females there are the better for men more females are willing go lez than males are gay
epic

He needs it because his maxilla is vertically deficient
i do not think this is easy fixable by bimax. i have short face syndrom and ramieri would not give me any downgraft. i think it is only done when you need rotation.

What happened to ur eye surgery? Didnt you tear out the spacer graft and ruin everything?

You need to fix your nasal bridge eyebrows and eyes are botched

Eyebrows make your eyes look too far apart and same with nasal bridge

Your eye surgery was botched.

Just my opinion
My eye surgery wasn’t botched. I don’t look like how I did when I posted that pic here before Jfl. You don’t know what you are pretty low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Johanjohan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Johanjohan
I will dm you
Post updated pics the

My eye surgery wasn’t botched. I don’t look like how I did when I posted that pic here before Jfl. You don’t know what you are pretty low IQ
Going off your other pic, I just think your harmony is off with your eyes because they look too far apart because of nasal bridge and eyebrows.

I'm not tryna diss you but that's just my constructive criticism. That's why I said imo you need a nose job and make ur eyebrows longer