Bimax is useless (and possible alternatives)

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Clickbaity title

Most results I've seen that are significant are when the patient is severely recessed. This procedure is truly only for medical reasons and isn't worth 20-40k and the recovery is awful. Even Italian "blackpilled" surgeons don't make the best results

BIMAX IS A MEME

imho eppley implants mog in terms of aesthetics. You can customize them to any size too. Midface implants sound great and eppley claims that they can replicate lefort 1/2/3. The difference between lefort and implants is the customizability and the ability to remove the implants. Also, getting midface implants is 100x easier than getting lefort 3.

I'm not saying that if you have no maxilla or have a recessed jaw that you should just get implants. If you have these then surgery should be your first option. But for average or even kinda below average dudes I highly recommend you think twice before getting bimax.

Also bimax isn't ez to get or realistic so some of u should automatically cross that off ur list.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 25995, Acne Victim and 4 others
Implants aren’t the same as a le fort and don’t accomplish the same tasks. Always do orthognathic surgery before getting implants.

“eppley” implants are terrible too. Don’t use silicone, and get yours properly designed by someone with a mind for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Acne Victim, Deleted member 24444 and 8 others
Why would you get bimax if you aren’t recessed? A genio would suffice.

And implants from epply are horrible. Shit design and dogshit material, silicone is shit.

Custom PEEK implants or nothing

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and VenatorLuparius
bimax is important to fix airways etc... just do bimax + implants

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, rand anon, Deleted member 15539 and 2 others
Only get bimax if you have malocclusion that is not fixable otherwise. That surgery cured my functional scoliosis + ascended me, will be forever grateful.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, AscensionCel, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
Only get bimax if you have malocclusion that is not fixable otherwise. That surgery cured my functional scoliosis + ascended me, will be forever grateful.
No, get bimax if you're recessed. My malocclusion was fixed with orthodontics. I'm still recessed and still have narrow airway.

And obviously you shouldn't get bimax if you don't actually need it like it's just going to magically make you look better.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Deleted member 17244
This procedure is truly only for medical reasons and isn't worth 20-40k and the recovery is awful
who pays more than 15k for bimax jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
and jfl at this shit thread, actually most people could somehow ascend from bimax bc most people have some recession even with class I

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and anticel
and jfl at this shit thread, actually most people could somehow ascend from bimax bc most people have some recession even with class I
My whole face is recessed and downgrown

• So Sad
Reactions: LeaveMaxx and rand anon
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, rand anon and Deleted member 21048
mine also. I descended from 2.6 fwhr as a kid to the 1.8-1.9 bc of my downwarded grown maxilla.
I think it's genetic because I looked like shit as a kid and baby. Also my moms face looks melted as shit

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I think it's genetic because I looked like shit as a kid and baby. Also my moms face looks melted as shit
i was born gl and even had a gf during kindergarten time but tongue tie brutally cucked me and i ended up as a downwarded grown 3rd class subhuman with short height. Never begun with this combo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, rand anon and anticel
i was born gl and even had a gf during kindergarten time but tongue tie brutally cucked me and i ended up as a downwarded grown 3rd class subhuman with short height. Never begun with this combo.
How tall your parents?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, datboijj and anticel
That surgery cured my functional scoliosis
srs? i knew that bimax was a both aesthetically and functionally life changing for recesseds but didnt know it is good that much :feelsgah::feelsgah:

same bro i was easily gigachad in kindergarden...

Getting mine soon for medical issues it’s so worth it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, anticel, Oxygen and 1 other person
Neither my mom nor my dad is recessed but I look exactly like my maternal uncle and grandmother.

Yeah most results that you have seen. The best results aren't posted publicly or on incel forums, you have to ask the surgeon to see them, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Magnum Opus, normie_joe and 1 other person
Bimax > Good surgeon > good plan > custom plates and guides > also being posted publicly

The chances of all these stages happening is very low.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and anticel
Mirin

The only alternative is facepulling, but good luck getting that to work unless you're a monkey with headgear on 24/7 & other miracles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and bugeye
Bimax > Good surgeon > good plan > custom plates and guides > also being posted publicly

The chances of all these stages happening is very low.
Best surgeron in France ?

The average human is like 5mm recessed. The average incel is gonna be close to 10mm in the mandible. That is a significant amount already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 17244
You're not completely wrong, in the sense that from what i've seen, most result are quite underwhelming. I'll still pursue it tho, cuz i think that your jaws have to be PERFECTLY placed in order for implants not to look uncanny.

It's not about a certain angle imo, it's about your face as whole in full 3d that has to look harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Acne Victim, Oxygen and 1 other person
OK, you're going to have to travel to get the best results I'm afraid.
Damn man but here I can get it for free because I have sleep apnea but what are the best surgerons you’ll recommend

You're not completely wrong, in the sense that from what i've seen, most result are quite underwhelming. I'll still pursue it tho, cuz i think that your jaws have to be PERFECTLY placed in order for implants not to look uncanny.

It's not about a certain angle imo, it's about your face as whole in full 3d that has to look harmonious.
Bimax then implants later is the way also don’t get fully autistic psl wise you can still have chad smv with 5.5 or 6 psl if you’re tall and jacked /lean and especially if geomaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Its hard because a downgrown maxilla seems to happen to make surgeries the most hard possible. Its not like the maxilla is positioned lower in the face, it grows vertically, so there is no way to look like you would with proper growth. Maybe just if the person make several cuts in several parts of the maxilla and then custom implanta but thats just so insanely risky and hard that no doctor in this world would do it.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
My jaw is 4mm recessed, and the maxilla is probably 3. So 7mm in total. Idk if bimax would work because it would make a downgrown face more forward, only that, it would still be downgrown.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
My jaw is 4mm recessed, and the maxilla is probably 3. So 7mm in total. Idk if bimax would work because it would make a downgrown face more forward, only that, it would still be downgrown.
I think CCW negates a tiny bit of down growth. You can still be attractive with some down growth and a decent maxilla tbh. Also downgrown people tend to have worse breathing so bimax sounds pretty good for you

• +1
I think CCW negates a tiny bit of down growth. You can still be attractive with some down growth and a decent maxilla tbh. Also downgrown people tend to have worse breathing so bimax sounds pretty good for you
i know it sounds weird but im not into being attractive, i legit just want a well grown face or the most simillar to it i can

• Love it
The big problem is surgery requires a lot of subtle changes and a bimax is way too hard to predict because you can’t do modifications after the fact based on how soft tissue will react , not to mention it’s blunt and all you have to work with are your bones.

• +1
i know it sounds weird but im not into being attractive, i legit just want a well grown face or the most simillar to it i can
consult w/ ramieri if youre actually legit. Ask for before/after pics. Bimax acsends downgrown and recessed/somewhat recessed people

• +1
bimax is way too hard to predict because you can’t do modifications after the fact based on how soft tissue will react
there are always risks but u need to be low inhib enough or u will never acsend

• +1
there are always risks but u need to be low inhib enough or u will never acsend
Fillers are much more predictable and almost always look better. They are just expensive to maintain (especially if you dissolve every year to avoid bloating). Implants are a good compromise but are harder to get right and a little less predictable.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oxygen
You forgot genio for people who think they’re recessed in the jaw but actually have average jaw with 0 chin (many I see on this forum)
EE4D22ED E3D4 429E 89FB 2B04AFCF6F53

1CAE2E1A 2B63 4E59 85D9 0FE6BF688541

682DE801 0CD8 4304 8A75 B9AEFC2B9B4F

43A017E4 6937 4086 B3AC 07857B523E3D

7A83ADF7 5BDA 444D B9D1 D404941E83DC

69366D84 AB4B 4110 84CD 51070F3E8260

B9AA0591 9022 4ABB A6DE C071CFAC4682

Low IQcels will spend 25k on bimax before considering genio for 7k

You forgot genio for people who think they’re recessed in the jaw but actually have average jaw with 0 chin (many I see on this forum)
View attachment 2129876
View attachment 2129877
View attachment 2129878
View attachment 2129879
View attachment 2129880
View attachment 2129883
View attachment 2129884
Low IQcels will spend 25k on bimax before considering genio for 7k
They all still have a recessed mandible. It looks forward grown but they're tilting they're head up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Question, does BSSO help at all medically or is bimax the only surgery helpful for posture, airways, etc.

More info on your scoliosis?

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
mum ~163cm, dad 176cm, me 173cm jfl
Jfl My parents Are The same Height but I got 187cm diceroll. Uncle from dads side is 194 though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
The only way to achieve CCW is bimax

how about if you have downgrowth of mandible, my maxilla is good and forward grown

Soo fixing bite with braces and then getting genio when you dont have maxilla reccession is better in any way?