Bimax journey update

O

one job away

Kraken
Some of you guys asked me to keep you updated on my bimax journey so here it goes.

I now secured a ortho and a surgeon. None of the famous blackpilled ones. If I understood correctly the health care will actually pay for the surgery and hospital itself. I’m just as surprised as you. I still gotta pay for the ortho treatment which is roughly 10k. Still a bargain compared to what I initially expected.

so I actually have the paperwork right infront of me. All I have to do is sign that paperwork and make the call.

we already had a somewhat failed planning session. Failed cuz my scanned model apparently didn’t load? Idk and don’t care. It wasn’t that important anyway.

so yeah as I said bringing morphs is a great idea. I showed them and they even asked me to send them for further planning.
it’s also Good to have more opinions. Looking at yourself and chad morphs here can lead to very unrealistic uncanny looking results. At first I was kinda mad at them saying what I want looks uncanny but I totally see it now as well.

so yeah. I have the paperwork pretty much since a week and thought about if I actually wanna do it. It’s a massive surgery in the end. It’s quite different just talking about it or actually commiting to do it legally

I Finally decided I will defenitly follow through call them and make the first planning with the next year. With me luck boyos.

@Biiyo03 @.👽. @lasthope @OOGABOOGA @Acromegaly_Chad @LocalDanger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Danish_Retard, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
Great for you, good luck. Seems to be easier than in my shithole country

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Gl my niqqa

hope u ascend to chad

• Love it
Reactions: one job away
Fuckin amazing bro. Got a new tech job, getting bimax, keep grinding and one of these days you’ll even get your first kiss!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, Danish_Retard, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
Fuckin amazing bro. Got a new tech job, getting bimax, keep grinding and one of these days you’ll even get your first kiss!
:love: Thanks for believing in me bhai

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
bro ngl
better to go to blackpilled one
these locla ones wont move shit
zero diff except for side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Jason Voorhees, one job away and 1 other person
bro ngl
na his surgeon is legit also OP can give his opinion.

@one job away nice man. i think u will get it bimax before me actually:lul: also why still 10k for Ortho doesn't make any sense bro

• +1
Some of you guys asked me to keep you updated on my bimax journey so here it goes.

I now secured a ortho and a surgeon. None of the famous blackpilled ones. If I understood correctly the health care will actually pay for the surgery and hospital itself. I’m just as surprised as you. I still gotta pay for the ortho treatment which is roughly 10k. Still a bargain compared to what I initially expected.

so I actually have the paperwork right infront of me. All I have to do is sign that paperwork and make the call.

we already had a somewhat failed planning session. Failed cuz my scanned model apparently didn’t load? Idk and don’t care. It wasn’t that important anyway.

so yeah as I said bringing morphs is a great idea. I showed them and they even asked me to send them for further planning.
it’s also Good to have more opinions. Looking at yourself and chad morphs here can lead to very unrealistic uncanny looking results. At first I was kinda mad at them saying what I want looks uncanny but I totally see it now as well.

so yeah. I have the paperwork pretty much since a week and thought about if I actually wanna do it. It’s a massive surgery in the end. It’s quite different just talking about it or actually commiting to do it legally

I Finally decided I will defenitly follow through call them and make the first planning with the next year. With me luck boyos.

@Biiyo03 @.👽. @lasthope @OOGABOOGA @Acromegaly_Chad @LocalDanger
good luck

• Love it
Pm me ur discord boyo
Dont have one. Will have to make one first. But too lazy rn

bro ngl
the planning is under my command. it’s a 3D Simulation so I have a very Good idea of what’s going to happen. I can basically tell them where I want my chin etc to be and they adjust the movements accordingly. I also know pretty much the movements i want. They obviously also have a say in this, so if they don’t like something they can deny my request but I won’t end up with movements I’m not satisfied with.
I also think the goal I want to achieve is aesthetically very pleasing as it combines good forward growth with harmony, so I doubt they will deny my request anyways.
ontop the surgeon is very skilled. That nigga cuts ppl open daily. So he should be able to do any movement I need

na his surgeon is legit also OP can give his opinion.

@one job away nice man. i think u will get it bimax before me actually:lul: also why still 10k for Ortho doesn't make any sense bro
Yeah idk what happened. Last time they said 4.5k now it’s like 8.5k. But whatever. I will talk to them but all the other offers I got were even higher than that. 4 k more or less doesn’t really matter for me anyways. Also I feel in good hands.

imagine us getting bimax at the same time :owo: we two cuties sharing a room mogging all the sick kids in hospital with our newly acquired jawlines

BTW can I dm you guys the morph I prepared for the planning? They even asked for one to use it for the planning so it’s actually a vital part.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LastHopeForNorman, .👽. and 1 other person
Dont have one. Will have to make one first. But too lazy rn

the planning is under my command. it’s a 3D Simulation so I have a very Good idea of what’s going to happen. I can basically tell them where I want my chin etc to be and they adjust the movements accordingly. I also know pretty much the movements i want. They obviously also have a say in this, so if they don’t like something they can deny my request but I won’t end up with movements I’m not satisfied with.
I also think the goal I want to achieve is aesthetically very pleasing as it combines good forward growth with harmony, so I doubt they will deny my request anyways.
ontop the surgeon is very skilled. That nigga cuts ppl open daily. So he should be able to do any movement I need

Yeah idk what happened. Last time they said 4.5k now it’s like 8.5k. But whatever. I will talk to them but all the other offers I got were even higher than that. 4 k more or less doesn’t really matter for me anyways. Also I feel in good hands.

imagine us getting bimax at the same time :owo: we two cuties sharing a room mogging all the sick kids in hospital with our newly acquired jawlines

BTW can I dm you guys the morph I prepared for the planning? They even asked for one to use it for the planning so it’s actually a vital part.
Can you dm it to me as well?

• +1
Nah I don’t trust you
Yeah. That's ok. There's a possibility that the bimax could make you look worse if you are not deformed. Just keep that in mind. From what I have heard, you are already above average to begin with so the risk-reward tradeoff might not be as worth it for you as it would be for someone who is actually ugly. I figured I could give you a less biased opinion than many people here who plan on getting bimax.

Last edited:
  • +1
U could use webceph to simulate how you would look after jaw surgery

• +1
U could use webceph to simulate your results
I think the planning is done with dolphin. So it doesn’t get better than that.

i wouldn’t trust that cheeky website anyways

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jason Voorhees
Yeah. That's ok. There's a possibility that the bimax could make you look worse if you are not deformed. Just keep that in mind. From what I have heard, you are already above average to begin with so the risk-reward tradeoff might not be as worth it for you as it would be for someone who is actually ugly. I figured I could give you a less biased opinion than many people here who plan on getting bimax.
Good point. Yeah I might hit you up for some unbiased opinion as you don’t know me. I just remember we had some back and forth.

Last edited:
Good point. Yeah I might hit you up for some unbiased opinion as you don’t know me. I just remember we had some back and forth.
I hope you have a good result. Be cautious around these surgeons. Don't appear soft or weak in front of them or they will take advantage of you but I guess you already know this.

U could use webceph to simulate how you would look after jaw surgery
Just checked it out. Their morphing tool doesn't seem much better than photoshop. And I don't it is very good for simulating the effects of bone movements on soft tissues.

Last edited:
Just checked it out. Their morphing tool doesn't seem much better than photoshop.
It can simulate how you would look after jaw surgery by entering your x-rays and a photo from side profile. It can even morph the soft tissues I think.

It can simulate how you would look after jaw surgery by entering your x-rays and a photo from side profile. It can even morph the soft tissues I think.
Oh. So you need x rays for it too. Pretty useless if you just have photos.

Btw does a large genio movement have a noticeable impact on the rest of the face? I know significant vertical and/or horizontal advancements stretch the soft tissue around the jaw and neck region giving the appearance of a stronger lower third but I saw this genio result where the dude's entire face looks leaner/angular right up to the zygos. He actually gained weight. I thought the effects of a genio tend to be more localized. What gives?

Btw does a large genio movement have a noticeable impact on the rest of the face? I know significant vertical and/or horizontal advancements stretch the soft tissue around the jaw and neck region giving the appearance of a stronger lower third but I saw this genio result where the dude's entire face looks leaner/angular right up to the zygos. He actually gained weight. I thought the effects of a genio tend to be more localized. What gives?
Yo shouldn’t expect any major changes even by a large genio in the soft tissue

Yo shouldn’t expect any major changes even by a large genio in the soft tissue
Yes. I know that. I wouldn't say the changes were extreme. Just more noticeable than I thought. Like for example, this is an 8mm vertical movement and 4 mm horizontal. His submental improved but nothing dramatic. Would you say that this is typical?

• +1
Yes. I know that. I wouldn't say the changes were extreme. Just more noticeable than I thought. Like for example, this is an 8mm vertical movement and 4 mm horizontal. His submental improved but nothing dramatic. Would you say that this is typical?

View attachment 1446436
I know that is typical for a chin wing or a bsso.

so far this is the first time I see such an improvement only by a genio tbh. Not sure how the hyoid muscles are attached to the mandible.
like the difference between the bsso/chin wing compared to genio is that you move the entire muscle attached to the mandible further away from the hyoid. I’m not sure if a genio achieves the same or if it only moves parts of the muscle further away.

I know that is typical for a chin wing or a bsso.

so far this is the first time I see such an improvement only by a genio tbh. Not sure how the hyoid muscles are attached to the mandible.
like the difference between the bsso/chin wing compared to genio is that you move the entire muscle attached to the mandible further away from the hyoid. I’m not sure if a genio achieves the same or if it only moves parts of the muscle further away.
Don't think the hyoid muscles are being affected. I think the additional height of the chin gives the illusion of a better hyoid. Most of the sliding genios we see are horizontal movements so the effects on the submental region aren't this significant.

How did you get your bimax covered by health care?

:Comfy:

How did you get your bimax covered by health care?
The orthos I work with are pretty experienced when it comes to orthognatic surgery. So usually they work with a pretty high tier surgeon in a very known hospital. They made me talk to him. I think I even told you That. He just said that they gonna cover it.

Last edited:
He'll get his first kiss right after surgery with the cast on and a bloody mouth.

• +1
Where are you getting it done? At a big hospital or?

What did they say about safety/risks?

• +1
Where are you getting it done? At a big hospital or?

What did they say about safety/risks?
Nothing so far. They gave me a staple full of paperwork. I obviously know all the risks already. I don’t think they felt the need to tell me. As im sure they know I know them.

yes at a big hospital

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
Nothing so far. They gave me a staple full of paperwork. I obviously know all the risks already. I don’t think they felt the need to tell me. As im sure they know I know them.

yes at a big hospital

Ok keep us updated, I have an opportunity to have it done at a great hospital too but I am so scared I'll probably not do it.

• +1
Ok keep us updated, I have an opportunity to have it done at a great hospital too but I am so scared I'll probably not do it.

You shouldn’t be scared.
I mean it depends on how unsatisfied you are with your appearance but you really only have one life. And trust me the difference between being ugly and good looking is insane. I know both sides of the coin so for me it’s more being a bit scared than doubting the decision. I will 100% follow through. Also it’s kinda cool to have done something like that. I like that it’s such a extrem measure that most ppl wouldn’t even consider it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
good luck boyo you have a good base to start with

• +1
Sorry bro haven't been here lately.

Wow great man I wish it all goes well. Update after everything goes down hopefully well so we can party lol