Bimax make my face perma lean

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Used to straved myself little calories, watch out for sodium, sugar, carb my whole life BUT my face is skin tight perma lean now despite stuffing my face with loads of sodiums and snacks. WTF HONESTLY WTF

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, subhuman incel, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Used to straved myself little calories, watch out for sodium, sugar, carb my whole life BUT my face is skin tight perma lean now despite stuffing my face with loads of sodiums and snacks. WTF HONESTLY WTF

Could you before and after

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, grooxx, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person

Also usually if you look ugly fat your a recessed subhuman if you look decent fat your not ugly after fat loss this has been the case every time I've seen it even the ugly to Chad transformations are normies with good traits loosing weight

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 28904
Could you before and after
From subhuman ltn cutecel to pretty boy mtn if I am down playing myself.

People perceive me better but I am still as humble as I was

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, subhuman incel, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
From subhuman ltn cutecel to pretty boy mtn if I am down playing myself.

People perceive me better but I am still as humble as I was
Can you send photos here or pm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and reptiles
Also usually if you look ugly fat your a recessed subhuman if you look decent fat your not ugly after fat loss this has been the case every time I've seen it even the ugly to Chad transformations are normies with good traits loosing weight
I was clinically under weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 28904
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, reptiles and Deleted member 28904
fucking lifefuel
so you used to be underweight asf but bloated fat face but now you have a lean ass face no matter what your weight? how's your weight now? you should track and try bulking or genuinely gaining a lot of weight and see how it goes and report here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and subhuman incel
fucking lifefuel
so you used to be underweight asf but bloated fat face but now you have a lean ass face no matter what your weight? how's your weight now? you should track and try bulking or genuinely gaining a lot of weight and see how it goes and report here.
i had the same problem before bimax tbh, when i was abit fat, my face was very subhuman since i was recessed, but now when im a bit higher bodyfat, i still look decent

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry