Bimax Nose Widening

D

Deleted member 33030

Lurker
holy shit, this is brutal af. I am getting 4mm LF1 and I don't want my nose to end up like this. She didn't get any alar suture so my hope is that will prevent nostril widening for me. My nose is already on the big side :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 19453
holy shit wtf

her entire face looks worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and PseudoMaxxer
4mm LF1 in what sense?

Bloat Queen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38639 and temporomandibular32
4mm LF1 in what sense?
As in how it is measured? I think it's linearly measured but I am getting downgrafting too (6.8mm anterior + 10.5 posterior). I got sfs

I am hoping for my nose to not change at all like this guy

IMG 5553

She can get alar base reduction and alarplasty for the flaring.

Crazy widening though...

bimax = monkey surgery
almost did it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Weed
bimax = monkey surgery
almost did it
If your not a candidate of course it’s a looksmin otherwise huge ascension

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
thats swelling probably no? also jfl at this
IMG 9401

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
if not then just get rhino after lol

If your not a candidate of course it’s a looksmin otherwise huge ascension
i was a candidate but i think i already have a bit of bimaxillary protrusion

i was a candidate but i think i already have a bit of bimaxillary protrusion
What do you mean “I was” and if you have protrusion so you mean they would retract both jaws? And btw that wouldn’t affect your nose might even make it smaller
I don’t understand how you were a candidate

What do you mean “I was” and if you have protrusion so you mean they would retract both jaws? And btw that wouldn’t affect your nose might even make it smaller
I don’t understand how you were a candidate
Im recessed meaning i have sleep apnea and need ccw rotation but my lips poke out a bit, mouth area looks a bit forward but might just be my pheno. I dont want full blown bimaxillary protrusion just to fix my recession. How could it make my nose smaller

holy shit, this is brutal af. I am getting 4mm LF1 and I don't want my nose to end up like this. She didn't get any alar suture so my hope is that will prevent nostril widening for me. My nose is already on the big side :hnghn:

Get a rhinoplasty after fuck

Get a rhinoplasty after fuck
I’m spending 73k on bimax + implants, I ain’t spending another 10k on rhino lol. Hopefully non surgical nose job with fillers will do the job

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Shows why alar clinch is actually useful. Her nose became ogre tier, meanwhile this mf’s nose didn’t change at all
IMG 5553

I’m spending 73k on bimax + implants, I ain’t spending another 10k on rhino lol. Hopefully non surgical nose job with fillers will do the job
Do not spend 73K on bimax + implants you WILL regret it. A guy here got bimax + rhinoplasty + peek around implants in his whole jaw and cheekbones for like 30-35K. Search him

Do not spend 73K on bimax + implants you WILL regret it. A guy here got bimax + rhinoplasty + peek around implants in his whole jaw and cheekbones for like 30-35K. Search him
lol I’m not going to pagnoni bro, don’t try convincing

Nose width DOES NOT CHANGE if there is a DOWNGRAFTING/CW ROTATION of the maxilla. The girl on the reddit post had a linear advancement of the maxilla, therefore her nostrils got squished. this also leads to a deviated septum. The kid you reference who ascended clearly had a downgraft of his maxilla, and even though it was advanced forward as well, because of the downgraft it did not widen his nostrils; it instead made his nose more proportional to his profile. this is one of the more important considerations of blackpilled surgeons and proves once again why to NEVER go with bluepilled public surgeons